1. - Dikshit, R. (1982), Political geography contemporary perspective, McGraw Hill company.
2. - Driver, F. (2013), Research in historical geography and in the history and philosophy of geography in the UK, 2001- 2011: an overview, journal of historical geography, doi: 10.1016, pp. 203- 211.
3. - Filint, C. (2011), Introduction to geopolitics, 2nd edition, published by Routledge.
4. - Foucalt, M. (1980), Power, Knowledge, Newyork: Pantheon press.
5. - Fraser, N. (1994 ), Foucault on modern power: Empirical insight and normative confusion, London, Routledge.
6. - Griffith, DA., Chun, Y., O'Kelly, ME., Berry B.J L., Haining, R. P. (2013), Geographical Analysis: It's First 40 Years, Geographical Analysis,Vol. 45, No. 1, pp. 1–27.
7. - Habersack, S. (2010), The lived space of the youth: the social production and reproduction of urban space at night in pune: India,university of Wine.
8. - Hughes, H. (1990), Consciousness and society: the reorientation of European social thought, Tehran: Islamic revolution press.
9. - Harvey, David (1973), Social justice and the city, John Hopkins university press.
10. - Lesser, E. ) 2000 (, Knowledge of communication, Boston, Butterworth press.
11. - Lefebvre, H. (1997), Production of space, Oxford, Blackwell publisher.
12. - Massey, D., Allen, j., Sarre, P. (1999), Human geography today, NewYork, Blackwell publisher.
13. - Messy, Doreen(1984), Spatial divisions of labour, London: Macmillan press.
14. - Milton, E. (1984), Functionalism, in themes in geographic thought, London, Croom- Helm press.
15. - Peck, J., Wills, J. (2000), What is geography, Antipode journal, Vol. 32, No.1.
16. - Relph, Edward (1976); Place and Placelessness, Newyork: sage publisher.