1. Bakhshandeh Nosrat A, Miraj F (2011). Society and zoning of the nomadic population of Iran. Tehran: Nosrat. [Persian]
2. Borriello F (2013). The sustainability of mediterranean port areas: Environmental management for local regeneration in Valencia. Journal Sustainability. 5(10):4288-4311. [DOI:10.3390/su5104288
3. Cochran JC, Lynch MJ, Toman EL, Shields (2016). Court sentencing patterns for environmental crimes: Is there a "Green" gap in punishment?. Journal of Quantitative Criminology. 1-30. [DOI:10.1007/s10940-016-9322-9
4. Education for a Sustainable Future [Internet]. UNESCO: Sustainable development begins with education [Cited 2017, 5 August; Published 2008]. Paris: UNESCO Publications.
5. Hajivand A, Mirkamali A, Safari F, Sarvai Sarmidani O (2018). Government criminal responsibility for environmental crimes in Iran: Necessities and challenges. Environmental Sciences. 16(2):65-82. [Persian]
6. Hosseini S, Daneshfard K, Memarzadeh Tehran GR, Bahmanpour H (2019). Validation of networking approach in environmental policy in IRAN to decrease environmental pollution by factor analysis method. Anthropogenic Pollution Journal. 3(2):1-9. [Persian]
7. Noroozi A, Mahmoodian F (2015). Comparative study of economic and social indicators of settled and uninhabited nomads case study: Koohrang city. Journal of Spatial Planning (Geography). 5(4):17-38. [Persian]
8. PBO (2019). Plan and budget organization, the evolution of development approaches from an international perspective with an emphasis on sustainable development, 89 p.
9. Piri F, Aftab A, Majnooni A (2018). Investigating the role of nomadic community in establishing lasting security in Iran's border areas. Journal of Border Sciences and Technology. 7(4):121-146. [Persian]
10. Safinejad J (2004). The social structure of Iranian nomads. Journal of National Studies. 5(1):43- 84. [Persian]
11. Sidayi E, Dehghani A (2011). Programming of nomadic ecosystems. Tehran: Isfahan University Jihad Publications. [Persian]
12. Statistical Center of Iran [Internet]. Statistical center of Iran, Iranian population and housing Census; Nomadic Areas. periodic report. [Published 2019, 15 May; Cited 2018, 23 July]. Tehran: Iranian Statistical Center Publications.
13. Tavakoli J, Ziatavana MH (2009). The spatial consequences of nomadic settlement in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari province. Rural and Development Quarterly.12(1):53-86. [Persian]
14. The Science and Environmental Health Network [Internet]. The International Human Rights Clinic at Harvard Law School, Modeles for Protecting the Environment for future Generations. [Published 2008, 7 May
15. Cited 2012, 23 June]. United States: SEHN Publications WB. (2017) Guidance note on tools for pollution management, World Bank. 221 p.
16. Yousefi J, Ozkia M, Kaldi A (2017). Development of a conceptual model resulting from the combination of indigenous and modern knowledge using the basic theory in the restoration, preservation, maintenance and exploitation of natural resources with the post-development approach of Mamasani tribe of Fars province. Sociological studies. 10(34):7-31. [Persian]