1. Abedi Z, Riahi M, Salehi S (2015). Economic analysis of environmental crimes in its implementation and problems, Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 16(4):176-187. [Persian]
2. Arsic S, Nikolić D, Živković Z (2017). Hybrid SWOT - ANP - FANP model for prioritization strategies of sustainable development of ecotourism n National Park Djerdap, Serbia. Forest Policy and Economics. 80:11-26. [DOI:10.1016/j.forpol.2017.02.003
3. Azadbakht N, Nazari H (2012). Look at biology, threats and remedies for protecting of Neurergus Kaiseri, Department of Natural Resources Lorestan Province. National Conference on Environmental Protection and Planning. 2013, 21 February: Hamedan. pp. 1-11. [Persian]
4. Bahmanpour H, Laghai H, Moharamnejad N (2012). Identifying environmental potential and natural attraction for ecotourism development from user viewpoint. European Journal of Experimental Biology. 10 (3):616-622. [Persian]
5. Bluwstein J (2017). Creating ecotourism territories: Environmentalities in Tanzania's community-based conservation. Geoforum. 83:101-113. [DOI:10.1016/j.geoforum.2017.04.009
6. Cochran JC, Lynch MJ, Toman EL, Rayan TS (2016). Court sentencing patterns for environmental crimes: Is there a "Green" gap in punishment?. Journal of Quantitative Criminology. 34:37-66. [DOI:10.1007/s10940-016-9322-9
7. Di Ronco A, Allen‐Robertson J, South N (2018). Representing environmental harm and resistance on Twitter: The case of the TAP pipeline in Italy. Crime, Media, Culture: An International Journal. 15(1). [DOI:10.1177/1741659018760106
8. Eusebio C, Carneiro MJ, Kastenholz E, Figueiredo E, Da Silva DS (2017). Who is consuming the countryside? an activity-based segmentation analysis of the domestic rural tourism market in Portugal. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management. 31:197-210. [DOI:10.1016/j.jhtm.2016.12.006
9. Fardin M, Milani AR, Beyranvand M, Matin Rasekh M (2020). Comparative study of the responsibility of human geography (environmental) pollutants for deaths due to pollution caused by them in Iranian law and international documents. New Attitudes in Human Geography. 12 (2): 295-319. [Persian]
10. Forootani F, Homaysalehi K (2018). Tourism planning for Dezful county Wild life. Geographic Space Journal. 18(62):31-44. [Persian]
11. Hajivand A, Mirkamali A, Safari F, Sarvai Sarmidani O (2018). Government criminal responsibility for environmental crimes in Iran: Necessities and challenges. Environmental Sciences. 16(2):65-82. [Persian]
12. International :union: for Conservation of Nature [Internet] The IUCN red list of threatened species, Version 2020-1. [Cited 2020, 18 June].
13. International Workshop on Tourism Statistics (2006). United Nations World Tourism Organization. 2006, 17-20 July: Madrid.
14. Knight RL, Gutzwiller KJ, editors (1995). Wildlife and recreationists: Coexistence through management and research. 2nd ed. Washington, D.C: Island Press:
15. Laghai H, Moharamnejad N, Bahmanpour H (2012). An overlook to Houbara Bustard (Chlamydotis undulata) status in center of Iran case study: Shahrood county. European Journal of Experimental Biology. 2(4):1337-1345. [Persian]
16. Ling-en W, Linsheng ZH, Yangjian ZH, Bin ZH (2014). Ecotourism environmental protection measures and their effects on protected areas in China. Sustainability. 6(10):6781-6798. [DOI:10.3390/su6106781
17. Liu AM, Lau WS, Fellows R (2012). The contributions of environmental management systems towards project outcome: Case studies in Hong Kong. Architectural Engineering and Design Management. 8(3):160-169. [DOI:10.1080/17452007.2012.681173
18. Mahdi A, Karimi D, Farshchi P, Panahi M (2020). Presentation of a model of site assessment and ecotourism planning in protected areas with an ecological carrying capacity approach. Geographical Researches. 35 (1). [Persian]
19. Mirkamali A, Hajivand A (2017). Analyzing the prevention of environmental crimes in the light of the united nations guidelines based on the ethical principle of prevention of harm. Bioethics Journal. 7(26):61-75. [Persian]
20. Moradi A, Danehkar A, Alizadeh A (2012). Exploring the conceptual framework for wildlife tourism. Proceedings of the 1st National Conference on Tourism and Nature Tourism of Iran. 2013, 7 March: Hamedan. pp.1-7. [Persian]
21. Munro J, Moore S, Allison H (2010). Using resilience concepts to investigate the impacts of protected area tourism on communities. Annals of Tourism Research. 37(2):499-519. [DOI:10.1016/j.annals.2009.11.001
22. Nejat SA, Dabiri F (2012). Management and legal challenges of protected areas of Zanjan province. Journal of Environmental Studies. 38(2):55-68. [Persian]
23. Orams MB (1996). A conceptual model of tourist-wildlife interaction: The case of education as a management strategy. Australian Geographer. 27(1):39-51. [DOI:10.1080/00049189608703156
24. Santos Lobo HA (2013). Establishing the social tourism carrying capacity for the tourist resorts of the east coast of the Republic of Cyprus. Tourist Management. 21(2):147-156. [DOI:10.1016/S0261-5177(99)00044-8
25. Sukserm TH, Thiengkamol N, Thiengkamol T (2012). Development of the ecotourism managment model for forest Park. The Social Sciences. 7(1):95-99. [DOI:10.3923/sscience.2012.95.99
26. Taheri Hosseinabadi M, Tayebi Sani SM, Fahiminejad A, Bahmanpour H (2019). Carrying capacity determine of the sports and recreational of the natural areas in line with sustainable planning case study: The mountainous of Darakeh). Journal of Tourism and Development. 8(4):82-98. [Persian]
27. Thampi SP (2005). Ecotourism in Kerala, India: Lessons from the eco-development project in Periyar Tiger reserve. International Ecotourism Monthly. 3(6).
28. The Science and Environmental Health Network [Internet]. The International Human Rights Clinic at Harvard Law School, Modeles for Protecting the Environment for future Generations. [Published 2008, 15 October]. United States: SEHN Publications.
29. Zambrano AMA, Broadbent EN, Durham VH (2010). Social and environmental effects of ecotourism in the osa Peninsula of costa Rica: The Lapa Rios case. Journal of Ecotourism. 9(1):62-83. [DOI:10.1080/14724040902953076