1. Abanyam NL, Dankano E (2019). The challenges of urbanization in developing countries. Global Journal of Applied, Management and Social Sciences. 16:239-250.
2. Aeini M, Ardastani ZS (2009). The pyramid of recreation and participation, the criterion for evaluating Tehran's endogenous urban development plans. Hoviatshahr. 3(5):48-58. [Persian]
3. Amini M, Saremi HR, Ghalibaf MB (2018). The role of urban governance in the urban worn texture regeneration process, case study: district 12 of Tehran. Geographical Researches. 33(3):202-217. [Persian] [DOI:10.29252/geores.33.3.202
4. Andalib AR (2017). Explaining principles of symmetric renovation in deteriorated urban fabrics. Bagh-e Nazar.14(48):5-16. [Persian]
5. Andalib AR, Ebrahimi MR (2018). Applications of the conceptual model of balanced urban renewal Fabrics. Bagh-e Nazar. 15(65):67-82. [Persian]
6. Asadi Azizabadi M, Ziyari K, Vatankhahi M (2019). Measurement and evaluation of the resilience of the deteriorated urban fabrics to Environmental Hazards (case study: deteriorated urban fabrics of Karaj). Journal of Research and Urban Planning. 9(35):111-122. [Persian]
7. Ashford JB, LeCroy CW (2009). Human behavior in the social environment: a multidimensional perspective. 4th Edition. Australia: Cengage Learning .
8. Bastani M, Mohammad Niay Gharaei F, Saeidi Mofrad S (2019). Urban texture assessment bbased on the principles of passive defense using factor analytical network process (F'ANP) (Case study: Noghan Neighborhood Mashhad). Geographical Researches. 34(1):63-72. [Persian] [DOI:10.29252/geores.34.1.63
9. Behzadfar M, Alipour R, Khademi M (2011). An introduction to the typology of urban public spaces (case study: deteriorated fabrics of the Azgol Neighborhood). Architecture and Urban Development. 2(3):17-26. [Persian]
10. Branco R, Alves S (2020). Urban rehabilitation, governance, and housing affordability: lessons from Portugal. Urban Research & Practice. 13(2):157-179. [DOI:10.1080/17535069.2018.1510540
11. Carmona M, Heath T, Oc T, Tiesdell S (2003). Public places, urban spaces, the dimensions of urban design. Boston: Architectural Press.
12. Gehl J (2011). Life between buildings: using public space. 6th Edition. London: Island Press.
13. Güzey Ö (2009). Urban regeneration and increased competitive power: Ankara in an era of globalization. Cities. 26(1):27-37. [DOI:10.1016/j.cities.2008.11.006
14. Hassan GF (2012). Regeneration as an approach for the development of informal settlements in Cairo metropolitan. Alexandria Engineering Journal. 51(3):229-239. [DOI:10.1016/j.aej.2012.02.003
15. Huybrechts L, Benesch H, Geib J (2017). Institutioning: Participatory design, co-design and the public realm. CoDesign. 13(3):148-159. [DOI:10.1080/15710882.2017.1355006
16. Kakavand E, Barati N, Aminzadeh Goharrizi B (2013). Comparative assessment of mental image of citizens with planners to quality of the urban environment (case study: Qazvin distressed area). Bagh-e Nazar. 10(25):101-112. [Persian]
17. Kavoshnia H, Bandarabad AR, Modiri A (2017). Study of theoretical approaches to the factors shaping public opinion in general with an emphasis on urban theory, philosophy and media. Urban Management. 46(16):141-168. [Persian]
18. Khoshgadam F, Razaghi Asl S (2017). Strategies to improve environmental quality in the renovation of Farahzad deteriorated area by strategic - hierarchical analysis (SWOT-AHP). Journal of Research and Urban Planning. 7(27):37-58. [Persian]
19. Kiani A, Bazi K, Salari Sardari F (2014). Survey to determine the priority of public spaces, city development strategies of Assalouyeh using Analytic Network Process (ANP). Geographical Researches. 28(4):195-210. [Persian]
20. Kratou H, Goaied M (2016). How can globalization affect income distribution? Evidence from developing countries. The International Trade Journal. 30(2):132-158. [DOI:10.1080/08853908.2016.1139480
21. Masoudi S, Mousavi SY, Zand Moghaddam MR (2019). Investigating the experience of consolidation technique in the renovation of urban waste tissues ( case study: district 1 and 2 of region 15 of Tehran). Journal of Research and Urban Planning. 10(38):115-122. [Persian]
22. Meta V (2019). Streets and social life in cities: a taxonomy of sociability. Urban Design International. 24(1):16-37. [DOI:10.1057/s41289-018-0069-9
23. Naderi K, Movahed A, Firouzi MA, Isafi A, Hadidi M (2014). Identify and prioritize eroded urban texture using a fuzzy AHP. The Journal of Spatial Planning. 18(1):153-180. [Persian]
24. Pourjafar MR, Khabiri S (2014). Enhancing place attachment through urban regeneration process in old urban fabrics. Haftshahr. 4(45,46):94-109. [Persian]
25. Powell R, Kusumo CML, Srirangam S (2019). Rethinking the public realm: behaviour settings in Malaysian cities. In: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. IOP Publishing. 471(9):092087. [DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/471/9/092087
26. Sarhadi M, Hosseini SH, Zamani A (2019). Investigating the role of education and culture in investors' tendency to use industrial construction techniques in urban fabric improvement and renovation projects (case study: Hamadan city). Journal of Research and Urban Planning,.10(38):101-114. [Persian]
27. Sarvar H (2019). Identification worn-out urban textures Based on the physical parameters, case study: region one Tabriz city. Journal of Sustainable City. 2(1):1-14. [Persian]
28. Shahkarami N (2016). Prioritize of intervention zones in central deteriorated fabrics of Arak city according to functional, socio-economic and environmental indicators. Bagh-e Nazar. 13(39):57-66. [Persian]
29. Watson S (2019). Public City. In: Orum Am, editor. The Wiley Blackwell encyclopedia of urban and regional studies. Hoboken: Wiley-Blackwell. P. 1-4. [DOI:10.1002/9781118568446.eurs0524
30. Weaver RC, Bagchi-Sen S (2013). Spatial analysis of urban decline: The geography of blight. Applied Geography. 40:61-70. [DOI:10.1016/j.apgeog.2013.01.011
31. Yagoubi M, Shams M (2019). Regeneration of worn-out tissue with a sustainable development approach Case Study: Ilam City. Journal of Sustainable City. 2(1):63-77. [Persian]
32. Zakerhaghighi K, Majedi H, Habib F (2010). Identifying effective indicators for typology of urban fabrics.Hoviatshahr. 4(7):105-112. [Persian]
33. Zare M, Rezaei MR, Rahimi E (2016). Vulnerability assessment of old texture of Marvdasht against to earthquake by using (AHP) and (GIS). Journal of Research and Urban Planning. 7(26):92-75. [Persian]