1. Abdekhodaei M (2015). Methods of exploring the modern state. Quarterly Journal of Methodology of Social Sciences and Humanities. 21(84):87-115. [Persian]
2. Aden J, Morgan R (1974). Regional planning: a comprehensive view. Kingswood House: Leonard Hill Books.
3. Albrechts L (2003). Reconstructing decision making: Planning versus politics. Planning Theory Journal. 2(3):249-268. [DOI:10.1177/147309520323007
4. Alem A (2006). Principles of political science. 2nd Edition. Tehran: Nashr-e Ney. [Persian]
5. Barghi Oskouei MM, Ashouri N, Ashouri A (2016). Globalization impact on government's tax revenues to its current expenditures (T/G) index. Journal of Tax Research. 24(30):11-40. [Persian]
6. Castells M (2001). Information age: economy, society and culture. Volume 2. Aligholian A, Khakbaz A, translators. Tehran: Tarh-e No. [Persian]
7. Clark I (2003). Globalization and international relations theory. Taghiloo F, translator. 1st Edition. Tehran: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Publishing Center. [Persian]
8. Dikec M (2012). Space as a mode of political thinking. Geoforum Journal. 4(43):669- 676. [DOI:10.1016/j.geoforum.2012.01.008
9. Ebrahimzadeh I, Mousavi M (2015). Principals of territorial spatial arrangement. 1st Edition. Tehran: SAMT Publications. [Persian]
10. Flanagan WG (1999). Urban sociology: image and structure. 3rd Edition. New York: Allyn and Bacon Press.
11. Friedman J (1987). Planning in public domain: from knowledge to action. 1st Edition. Princeton: Princeton University Press.
12. Garmany J (2016). Neoliberalism, governance, and the geographies of conditional cash transfers. Journal of political Geography. 50:61-70. [DOI:10.1016/j.polgeo.2015.10.003
13. Hafeznia MR, Ahmadipour Z, Ghaderi Hajat M (2010). Politics and space. 1st Edition. Mashhad: Papli Publications. [Persian]
14. Harvey D (2007). A brief history of neoliberalism. Abdollahzadeh M, translator. 1st Edition. Tehran: Akhtaran. [Persian]
15. Harvey D (2008). The urbanization of capital. Aghvami Moghaddam A, translator. 1st Edition. Tehran: Akhtaran. [Persian]
16. Harvey D (2010). The Enigma of capital and the crisis of capitalism. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
17. Harvey D, Merrifield A (2013). Right to city: urban origins of financial crises. Kalantari K, translator. 2nd Edition. Tehran: Mehr Vista Publications. [Persian]
18. Held D (2009). Restructuring global governance: cosmopolitanism, democracy and global order. Journal of International Studies. 37(3) 535-547. [DOI:10.1177/0305829809103231
19. Hughes HS (1990). Awareness and society. Fouladvand E, translator. 1st Edition. Tehran: Islamic Revolution Publications. [Persian]
20. Jones M, Jones R, Woods M (2007). An introduction to political geography: space, place and politics. Pishgahifard Z, Akbari R, translators. 1st Edition. Tehran: University of Tehran Press. [Persian]
21. Kazemi AA (2011). Globalization of culture and politics: (a critical and epistemological analysis). 2nd Edition. Tehran: Nashr-e Ghomes. [Persian]
22. Keshavarz Shokri A (2015). The crisis of the capitalist welfare state: an analysis of the views of Claus Offe. Quarterly Studies The State. 1(1):133-174. [Persian]
23. Klosterman RA (1996). Arguments for and against planning. In: Campbell S, Fainstein SS, editors. Reading in planning theory. Cambridge, Mass, USA: Blackwell Publishers.
24. Lashgari Tafreshi E (2013). Global strategic places and regions. 1st Edition. Tehran: Entekhab Publications. [Persian]
25. Lashgari Tafreshi E (2016). Political power and geographic space, philosophical thinking about relationship between politics and space. 1st Edition. Tehran: Geopolitical Association of Iran. [Persian].
26. Lashgari Tafreshi E (2018). The evolution of theory and approaches in the philosophy of geography. 1st Edition. Yazd: Yazd University Press. [Persian]
27. Layder D (1997). Modern social theory: Key debates and new direction. London: UCL Press.
28. Lefebvre H (2017). The production of space. Trakame A, translator. Tehran: Nashr-e Tisa. [Persian]
29. Massey DB, Allen J, Sarre P (1999). Human geography today. Malden, Mass: Blackwell publisher.
30. Metzger J, Soneryd L, Hallström KT (2017). Power' is that which remains to be explained: Dispelling the ominous dark matter of critical planning studies. Planning Theory. 16(2):203-222. [DOI:10.1177/1473095215622502
31. Mirheydar D, Mirahmadi F (2017). Development of thought in traditional and modern political geography. 1st Edition. Tehran: Tehran University Press. [Persian]
32. Mojtahedzadeh P (2002). Political geography and geopolitics. 1st Edition. Tehran: SAMT Publications. [Persian]
33. Moore M (2004). Revenue, State Formation and the quality of governance in developing countries. International Political Science Review. 25(3):297-319. [DOI:10.1177/0192512104043018
34. Mosallanejad A (2016). Institutionalization and globalization. 2nd Edition. Tehran: Tehran University Press [Persian]
35. Mousavi Shafaei SM (2007). Theoretical conflicts in the international political economy. Journal of Law and Political Sciences. 2(4):107-122. [Persian]
36. Muller C (2005). Governance, democracy, and global politics in the globalization era. Samino L, translator. 1st Edition. Tehran: Akhtaran. [Persian]
37. Papoli Yazdi MH (2005). Social Fairness and development: the use of philosophy and ideology in spatial planning. Geographical Research Seasonal Journal. 19(74):51-77. [Persian]
38. Peck J (2006). Liberating the city: between New York and New Orleans. Urban Geography Journal. 27(8):681- 713. [DOI:10.2747/0272-36184.108.40.2061
39. Peck J, Tickell A (2005). Neoliberalizing space. Antipode Journal. 34(3):380-404. [DOI:10.1111/1467-8330.00247
40. Peet R (2011). Inequality, crisis and austerity in finance capitalism. Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society. 4(3):383-399. [DOI:10.1093/cjres/rsr025
41. Pierre J (1999). Models of urban governance: the institutional dimension of urban politics. Urban Affairs Review. 34(3):372-396. [DOI:10.1177/10780879922183988
42. Piri I (2014). Systemic risk, Good governance and urban Excess accumulation Metropolitan challenges in the economy (Critique of the free market fundamentalism). Scientific-Research Quarterly of Geographical Data. 23(90):54-59. [Persian]
43. Pouladi K (2004). The history of political notions in the west. Volume 1. Tehran: Nashr-e Markaz. [Persian]
44. Rossi U, Vanollo A (2015). Urban political geographies: a global perspective. Valigholizadeh A, Karimi M, translators. Maragheh: Maragheh University Press. [Persian]
45. Sadeghi M, Javan J, Rahnama MR (2015). What is the geographical space? A thinking on the nature of the geographical space from the perspective of hermeneutic phenomenology. Journal of Arid Regions Geographic Studies. 5(19):12-28. [Persian]
46. Sadeghizadeh S (2015). Nation-state challenges in the age of globalization. Quarterly Studies The State. 1(2):111-134. [Persian]
47. Samiei M (2012). Origins and outcomes of ideological breakdown. Journal of world studies. 1(3):33-58. [Persian]
48. Shafiei Sabet N, Sedighi S (2016). Explanation of place commodification quality in capitalism system. Journal of Transformations in Human Science. 4(6):34-60. [Persian]
49. Shakouei H (2004). New trends in philosophy of geography. Volume 2. Tehran: Gitashenasi Publications. [Persian]
50. Shankar JP (2006). The twilight of the nation- state, globalization, chaos and war. London: Pluto Press.
51. Short JR (2011). Urban theory: a critical assessment. Ziary K, Mahdnejad H, Parhiz F, translators. 2nd Edition. Tehran: Tehran University Press. [Persian]
52. Sleinis EE (1994). Nietzsche's Revolution of values. Illinois: University of Illinois Press.
53. Stubbs R, Underhill G (2006). Political economy and the changing global order. 3rd Edition. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
54. Tajbakhsh K (2007). The promise of the city: space, identity, and politics in contemporary political thoughts. 1st Edition. Tehran: Nashr-e Ney. [Persian]
55. Tankis F (2009). Space, the city and social theory: social relations and urban forms. Parsi H, Aflatooni A, translators. 1st Edition. Tehran: Tehran University Press. [Persian]
56. Wallerstein IM (2002). Historical capitalism. Naraghi Y, translator. 1st Edition. Tehran: Nashr-e Ghatreh. [Persian]
57. Zaki Y, Valigholeizadeh A (2015). Spatial scales in political geography (concepts and theories). 2nd Edition. Tehran: Tehran University Press. [Persian]
58. Zielnic A (2007). Space and social theory. 1st Edition. London: Sage Publisher
59. Zukin S (1995). The cultures of cities. Oxford: Blackwell Publisher.