1. Ardakani SS, Mirghafouri SH, Barghi S (2010). Specification and prioritization of the factors affecting foreign tourist's satisfaction level in Shiraz, using factor analysis and MADM techniques. Journal of Tourism Management Studies. 5(13):1-24. [Persian]
2. Armario EM (2007). Tourist satisfaction: An analysis of its antecedents. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management. 26:367- 382.
3. Bayazidi G, Etesam I, Habib F, Mokhtabad M (2013). Explanation of regionalistic viewpoints & their evolution in contemporary architecture. Naghsh-e Jahan. 3(1):7-18. [Persian]
4. Bayazidi G, Etesam I, Habib F, Mokhtabad M (2017). A globalization & regionalism in contemporary architecture: interaction or mutuality. Hoviatshahr. 11(3):15-27. [Persian]
5. Besharat M, Pajouhanfar M (2017). Investigation and analysis of factors influencing tourist satisfaction from Gonbad Qaboos building area in Golestan Province. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 19(Special Issue 5):393-404. [Persian]
6. Canizaro VB, editor (2007). Architectural regionalism: collected writings on place, identity, modernity, and tradition. 1st Edition. New York: Princeton Architectural Press.
7. Colquhoun A (2007). The concept of regionalism. In: Canizaro VB, editor. Architectural regionalism: collected writings on place, identity, modernity and tradition. 1st Edition. New York: Princeton Architectural Press. p. 146-155.
8. Chon KS (1989). Understanding recreational traveler's motivation, attitude and satisfaction. The Tourist Review. 44(1):3-7. [DOI:10.1108/eb058009
9. Ebrahimpour H, Seyyed Naghavi M, Yaghoubi N (2011). A survey of factors influencing on the tourists satisfaction and loyalty in Ardabil province (the case of Sarein tourism city). Journal of Tourism Management Studies. 5(14):67-92. [Persian]
10. Ebrahimpour H, Roshandel Arbatani T (2011). Investigating the factors affecting tourism based on tourists' perceptions and gap analysis model. Business Management. 3(2):1-22. [Persian]
11. Ebrahimzadeh E, Yari M, Yari Y (2014). Analysis of Requirements and Effective Factors on Satisfaction of Urban Tourism by KANO Theory. Geographical Planning of Space Quarterly Journal. 3(9):127-150.
12. Eggener KL (2002). Placing resistance: a critique of critical regionalism. Journal of Architectural Education. 55(4):228-237. [DOI:10.1162/104648802753657932
13. Entezari AR, Asadi M (2015). Power poll of wind power in Sistan and Baluchestan province by using FUZZY-AHP. Journal of Geographical Researches. 30(3):67-84. [Persian]
14. Hafeznia MR (2013). An introduction to the research method in humanities. 19th Edition. Tehran: SAMT Publications. [Persian]
15. Hemmati R, Zahrani D (2014). An investigation of determinants of satisfaction of foreign tourists and level of loyalty in Isfahan as a tourism destination brand. Journal of Tourism Planning and Development. 3(10):182-204. [Persian]
16. Kanoknon S (2009). Tourist motivation to use homestays in Thailand and their satisfaction based on the destinations cultural and heritage based attribute [Dissertation]. Columbia: University of Missouri.
17. Lefaivre L (2003). Critical regionalism: a facet of modern architecture since 1945. In: Lefaivr L, Tzonis A, editors. Critical regionalism: architecture and identity in a globalized world. New York: Prestel. p. 24-53.
18. Mahdavinejad MJ, Bemanian MR, Khaksar N (2010). Architecture and identity-explanation of the meaning of identity in pre-modern, modern and post- modern eras. Hoviatshahr. 4(7):113-122. [Persian]
19. Mahmoodzadeh H, Emami Kia V, Rasooli AA (2015). Micro zonation of flood risk in Tabriz suburb with using analytical hierarchy process. Journal of Geographical Researches. 30(1):167-180. [Persian]
20. Neal JD, Gursoy D (2008). A multifaceted analysis of tourism satisfaction. Journal of Travel Research. 47(1):53-62. [DOI:10.1177/0047287507312434
21. Norberg-Schulz C (2003). An option of architecture, meaning and place. Norouz Borazjani V, translator. 1st Edition. Tehran: Jan va Jahan Publishing. [Persian]
22. Poursoleimani AG, Rashidi F (2008). Factors affecting tourist satisfaction in Iran. 1(1):1-10. [Persian]
23. Saaty TL (1980). The Analytical Hierarchy Process. New York: McGraw Hill. [DOI:10.21236/ADA214804
24. Song H, van der Veen R, Li G, Chen JL (2011). The Hong Kong tourist satisfaction index. Annals of Tourism Research. 39(1):1-37. [DOI:10.1016/j.annals.2011.06.001
25. Taghvaei M, Varesi HR, Safarabadi A (2012). Factors influencing urban tourism development in Kermanshah. Journal of Iranian Geographical Society. 10(33):27-47. [Persian]
26. Tzonis A (2003). Introducing an architecture of the present. Critical regionalism and the design of identity. In: Lefaivr L, Tzonis A, editors. Critical regionalism: architecture and identity in a globalized world. New York: Prestel.
27. Vosougi L, Dadvarkhani F, Motiei Langerudi H, Rahnamayi MT (2011). Winter tourism and examining important factors in tourist satisfaction Case study: Shemshak and Darbandsar resorts as two winter destinations. Journal of Tourism Management Studies. 6(15):1-28. [Persian]