1. Arambepola M, Rahman A, Karunaratne P, Dewi A, Fernando N, Kumar A (2010). Risk Assessment in Cities. Washington, D.C: USAD (United State Agency International Development.)
2. Buurman J, Mens M, Dahm R (2016). Strategies for urban drought risk management: A comparison of 10 large cities. International Journal of Water Resources Development. 33(1):1-21. [DOI:10.1080/07900627.2016.1138398
3. Barreau T, Conway D, Haught K, Jackson R, Kreutzer R, Lockman A, et al (2017). Physical, mental, and financial impacts from drought in two California counties, 2015. American Journal of Public Healt. 107(5):783-790. [DOI:10.2105/AJPH.2017.303695
4. Christina C (2014). Drought planning in Ingland: A primer. England: Oxford.
5. Daneshpoor Z (2006). An introduction to planning theories with special reference to urban planning theories. Tehran: Shahid Beheshty University.
6. Dumbravă V, Iacob VS (2013). Using probability impact matrix in analysis and risk assessment projects. Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology. Special Issue. 76-96.
7. Fatemi M, Karami E (2010). A case study of the causes and effects of drought. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Promotion and Education. 2(6):77-97.
8. Fu X, Tang Z, Wu J, McMillan K (2013). Drought planning research in the United States: An overview and outlook. International Journal of Disaster Risk Science. 4(2):51-58. [DOI:10.1007/s13753-013-0006-x
9. Ghasemi Nejad S, Soltani S, Soffianian A (2014). Drought risk assessment in Isfahan province. Journal of Water and Soil Science. 18(68):213-226.
10. Hanafi Zadeh P, Arabi SM, Hashemi A (2006). Robuts strategic planning using scenario planning and fuzzy inference system. Journal Management Research in Iran. 10(20):137-170. [Persian]
11. Jensen O (2005). Branding the contemporary city urban branding as regional growth agenda? Plenary paper for Regional Studies Association Conference. 2005, 28-31 May: Aalborg. pp. 1-37.
12. Iglesias A, Cancelliere A, Gabiña D, López-Francos A, Moneo M, Rossi G, editors (2011). Drought management guidelines. European Commission EuropeAid Cooperation Office & Euro-Mediterranean Regional Programme for Local Water Management (MEDA Water) & Mediterranean Drought Preparedness and Mitigation Planning (MEDROPLAN).
13. Isfahan Municipality (2016). Isfahan Statistics Booklet, Land and Climate. Department of Planning, Research and Information Technology. Isfahan: Isfahan Municipality. [Persian]
14. Kavoosi F, Saberi A, Rangzan k, Hosein Zadeh M (2018). Analyzing the level of risk in urban areas for crisis management after earthquake using FAHP method in GIS, case study: 1th district of Ahvaz. Geography and Development Iranian Jounral. 16(50):161-180.
15. Keshavarz M, Karami E, Vanclay F (2012). The social experience of drought in rural Iran. Land Use Policy. 30(1):120-129. [DOI:10.1016/j.landusepol.2012.03.003
16. Knutson C, Hayes M, Phillips T (1998). How to reduce drought risk. Lincoln, Nebraska: National Drought Mitigation Center.
17. Lange B, Holman L, Bloomfield J (2017). A framework for a joint hydro-meteorological-social analysis of drought. Science of the Total Environment. (578):297-306. [DOI:10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.10.145
18. Memar Emamye M, Barghi H (2016). Drought effects on the rural economy structure case study: Golab village, Kashan. Journal of Rural Planning and Research. 5(1):137-148.
19. Norouzi Khatiri K, Omidvar B, Malek Mohammadi B, Ganjeei S (2013). Multi hazards risk analysis of damage in urban residential areas case study: Earthquakeand flood hazards in Tehran-Iran. Journal of Geography and Environmental Hazards. 2(7):53-68.
20. Pour Mohammadi M (2015). Land use planning. Tehran: SAMT. [Persian]
21. Sayah Mofazali A, Sahfi N (2010). The methodology of risk management model within crisis management of municipal area the case study: Evaluation of semi_quantitive risk and radar model in determination of risk earthquake amounts, in Tehran 13th municipality. Journal of Urban Management Studies. 2(2):43-69.
22. Tadesse T, Wardlow B, Brown J, Svoboda M, Hayes M, Fuchs B, et al (2015). Assessing the vegetation condition impacts of the 2011 drought across the U.S. southern Great Plains using the vegetation drought response Index (VegDRI). Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology. 54:153-170. [DOI:10.1175/JAMC-D-14-0048.1
23. UNISDR (2007). Drought risk reduction framework and practices: Contributing to the implementation of the Hyogo framework for Action. Geneva: United Nations secretariat of the International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (UN/ISDR).
24. UNISDR (2014). Urban Risk Reduction and Resilience. Geneva: United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction.
25. UNISDR & NDMC (2009). Drought risk reduction framework and practices: Contributing to the implementation of the Hyogo framework for Action. Geneva, Switzerland, Nebraska: United Nations secretariat of the International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (UNISDR) in partnership.
26. Wilhite D, Svoboda M, Hayes M (2007). Understanding the complex impacts of drought: A key to enhancing drought mitigation and preparedness. Water Resources Management. 21(5):763-774. [DOI:10.1007/s11269-006-9076-5
27. Working Group (2005). Disaster risk reduction tools and methods for climate change adaptation. Inter-Agency Task Force on Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction.
28. Zaheri M, Talebifard R, Khaleghi A (2016). Semi-quantitative risk assessment of drought risk management model, case study: Village Dolatabad city of Jirofrt. Arid Regions Geographic Studies. 6(21):30-49.
29. Zarafshani K, Sharafi L, Azadi H, Passel S (2016). Vulnerability assessment models to drought: Toward a conceptual framework. Sustainability. 8(6):588. [DOI:10.3390/su8060588