1. Armas I, Gavris A (2013). Social vulnerability assessment using spatial multi-criteria analysis (SEVI model) and the Social Vulnerability Index (SoVI model)-a case study for Bucharest, Romania. Natural Hazards Earth System Sciences. 13(6):1481-1499. [DOI:10.5194/nhess-13-1481-2013
2. Adger W N (2000). Social and ecological resilience: Are they related? Progress in Human Geography. 24(3):347-364. [DOI:10.1191/030913200701540465
3. Abbasi D, Khademolhoseiny A, Modiri M, Saberi H, Gandomkar A (2019). Analysis of the drivers explain the resilience of the city in the metropolis of Mashhad. Journal of Urban Social Geography. 6(1):109-122.
4. Alshehri SA, Rezgui Y, Li H (2015). Delphi-based consensus study into a framework of community resilience to disaster. Natural Hazards. 75(3):2221-2245. [DOI:10.1007/s11069-014-1423-x
5. Burton CG (2015). A validation of metrics for community resilience to natural hazards and disasters using the recovery from Hurricane Katrina as a case study. Annals of the Association of American Geographers. 105(1):67-86. [DOI:10.1080/00045608.2014.960039
6. Bank W [Internet]. Female labor force participation rate. [Published 2015, Cited 2016, 24 April].
7. Cutter S L, Barnes L, Berry M, Burton C, Evans E, Tate E, et al, (2008). A place-based model for understanding community resilience to natural disasters. Global Environmental Change. 18(4):598-606. [DOI:10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2008.07.013
8. Cutter S L, Burton C G, Emrich CT (2010). Disaster resilience indicators for benchmarking baseline conditions. Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. 7(1). [DOI:10.2202/1547-7355.1732
9. Cutter S L Ash K D, Emrich CT (2014). The geographies of community disaster resilience. Global Environmental Change. 29:65-77. [DOI:10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2014.08.005
10. Cimellaro G P (2016). Urban resilience for emergency response and recovery. Berlin: Springer. [DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-30656-8
11. Carpenter S, Walker B, Anderies J M, Abel N (2001). From metaphor to measurement: resilience of what to what? Ecosystems. 4:765-781. [DOI:10.1007/s10021-001-0045-9
12. Davis I, Izadkhah YO (2006). Building resilient urban communities. Open House International. 31(1):11-21.
13. Farzad Behtash M R, Key Nezhad M A, Pir Babie M T, Asgari A (2013). Evaluation and Analysis of Dimensions and Components of Tabriz Metropolis Resiliency.HONAR-HA-YE-ZIBA MEMARI-VA-SHAHRSAZI. 18(3):33-42.
14. Folke C (2006). Resilience: The emergence of a perspective for social-ecological systems analyses. Global Environmental Change. 16(3):253-267. [DOI:10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2006.04.002
15. Glemn J C, Gorden TJ (2009). Futures research methodology. Washington, DC: Millennium Project.
16. Hatami Nejad H, Farhadikhah H, Arvin M, Rahimpour N (2017). Investigating the effective dimensions of urban resilience using structural-interpretive model case study: Ahwaz. Journal of Crisis Prevention and Management Knowledge. 7(1):35-45.
17. Hafez Nia M (2007). Introduction to research in humanities. Tehran: Samt Publications.
18. Isfahan Social Cultural Observatory (2016). Isfahan cultural and social identity card, phase One. Isfahan: Isfahan Municipality.
19. Isfahan Municipality (2017). Isfahan Statistical Year book. Isfahan: Isfahan Municipality Publiction.
20. Ketabchi E, Rasayipour M (2018). Urban resilience: Present of conceptual model of urban planning and management, architecture. Iranian Journal of Architecture and Urban Development. 1(1).
21. Kazemi D, Andalib A (2015). Formation of the model framework to measure the urban disatser resiliency. 1st International Conference on Human, Architecture, Civil Engineering and City, ICOHACC 2015, 15 June; Tabriz.
22. Khayambashi E, Zarabi A (2018). Future studies and strategic planning to achieve resilient cities. Socio-Spatial Studies. 2(4):38-53.
23. Khazai B, Bendimerad F, Cardona O D, Carreño M L, Barbat A H, Buton C G (2015). A guide to measuring urban risk resilience: Principles, tools and practice of urban indicators. Earthquakes and Megacities Initiative (EMI), the Philippines.
24. Morrow B (2008). Community resilience: A social justice perspective. CARRI Initiative: Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
25. Murphy B L (2007). Locating social capital in resilient community-level emergency management. Natural Hazards. 41(2):297-315. [DOI:10.1007/s11069-006-9037-6
26. Meerow S, Newell J P, Stults M (2016). Defining urban resilience: A review. Landscape and Urban Planning. 147:38-49. [DOI:10.1016/j.landurbplan.2015.11.011
27. Norris F H, Stevens SP, Pfefferbaum B, Wyche K F, Pfefferbaum R L (2008). Community resilience as a metaphor, theory, set of capacities, and strategy for disaster readiness. American journal of Community Psychology. 41(1-2):127-150. [DOI:10.1007/s10464-007-9156-6
28. Rafieian M, Rezaei M, Asgari A, Parhizkar A, Shayan S (2011). Conceptual Explanation of Resilience and Its Indexing in Community-Based Disaster Management (CBDM). The Journal of Spatial Planning. 15(4):19-42.
29. Ray B (2017). Response of a resilient community to natural disasters: The Gorkha earthquake in Nepal, 2015. The Professional Geographer. 69(4):644-654. [DOI:10.1080/00330124.2017.1298452
30. Rose A (2004). Defining and measuring economic resilience to disasters. Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal. 13(4):307-314. [DOI:10.1108/09653560410556528
31. Rezaei M (2013). Evaluatingthe economic and institutional resilience of urban communities to natural disasters using PROMETHE Technique, case study: Tehran districts. Journal of Crisis Management. 2(3):25-36.
32. Renschler C S, Frazier A E, Arendt L A, Cimellaro G P, Reinhorn A M, Bruneau M (2010). Developing the 'PEOPLES'resilience framework for defining and measuring disaster resilience at the community scale. In Proceedings of the 9th US national and 10th Canadian conference on earthquake engineering. 2010, 25-29 July; Toronto. pp. 25-29.
33. Rezaei M, Rafieian M, Hosseini SM (2016). Measurement and evaluation of physical resilience of urban societies against earthquake; case study: Tehran Neighborhoods. Human Geography Research. 47(4):609-623.
34. Rockefeller Foundation (2014). City resilience framework (City Resilience Index). London: Arup Publiction.
35. Shaw R, Team I (2009). Climate disaster resilience: Focus on coastal urban cities in Asia. Asian Journal of Environment and Disaster Management. 1:101-116. [DOI:10.3850/S179392402009000088
36. UNISDR (2015). Sendai framework for disaster risk reduction 2015-2030. Geneva: UNISDR.
37. Safaei H (2005). Seismic study of faults around Isfahan. University of Isfahan.
38. Taghvaei M, Jozei Khamse Louie A (2018). Urban crisis management and emergency evacuation of schools in two metropolitan areas of Isfahan. Journal of Urban Management Studies. 10(34):27-44.
39. Turner ll BL (2010). Vulnerability and resilience: Coalescing or paralleling approaches for sustainability science? . Global Environmental Change. 20(4):570-576. [DOI:10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2010.07.003