1. Cardenete M, Hewings G (2011). Water price and water sectoral reallocation in andalusia: A computable general equilibrium. Approach 1. Environmental Economics. 86:21-27.
2. Downward S, Taylor R (2007). An assessment of
3. Spain's Programa AGUA and its implications for sustainable water management in the province of Almería, Southeast Spain. Environmental Management. 82(2):277-289. [DOI:10.1016/j.jenvman.2005.12.015
4. Edwards G (2006). Whose Values Count? Demand Management for Melbourne's Water. Economic Record. 82(1):54-54. [DOI:10.1111/j.1475-4932.2006.00332.x
5. Falahi MA, Ansari H, Moghaddas S (2012). Evaluating effective factors on household water consumption and forecasting its demand: Panel data approach. Journal of Water and Wastewater. 23(4):78-87.
6. Grafton R J, Horne J (2014). Water markets in the murray-darling basin. Agriculture Water Management. 145:61-71. [DOI:10.1016/j.agwat.2013.12.001
7. Grafton RQ, Kompas T, To H, Ward M (2007). Residential water consumption: A cross country analysis. Environmental Economics Research Hub (Report No. 0923). Canberra: Australian National University.
8. Henderson JM, Quandt RE (1980). Microeconomic theory: A mathematical approach (Economics handbook series). Subsequent Edition. New York: McGraw-Hill College.
9. DeHaven J C (1960). Water supply: Economics. Technology and Policy. Santa Monica, CA: RAND Corporation.
10. Hughes N, Hafi A. Goesch T (2009). Urban water management: Optimal price and investment policy under climate variability. The Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics. 53(2):175-192. [DOI:10.1111/j.1467-8489.2007.00446.x
11. Keramatzadeh A, Chizari A, Sharzehi G (2014). Analysis the economic and social impacts of establishing water market in agricultural sector, a Case Study in Downstream
12. Lands of Shirin Dareh Dam of Bojnoord, Iran. Economic Research.48(3):107-128. [Persian]
13. Mahmoudi A, Parhizkari A (2016). Economic modeling of agricultural water resource management in Tehran province with emphasis on the role of water market. Quarterly Economic Modelling. 10(3):121-139. [Persian]
14. Mukhopadhyay A, Akber A, Al-Awadi E (2001). Analysis of freshwater consumption patterns in the private residences of Kuwait. Urban Water. 3(1-2):53-62. [DOI:10.1016/S1462-0758(01)00016-4
15. Pejouyan J, Hosseini S (2003). Estimating the residential Water Demand Function. Iranian Economic Research. 5(16):47-67.
16. Perera BJC, Codner GP (1996). Reservoir targets for urban water supply systems. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management. 122(4). [DOI:10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9496(1996)122:4(270)
17. Poursalehi F, Mohmmadi H, AkbarPour A, Hashemi R (2016). Predicting the effects of water consumption control policy on the per capita of urban water using systems thinking (Case study: Birjand city). Iranian Journal of Rainwater Catchment Systems. 3(4):39-48.
18. Qin C, Jia Y, Su Z, Bressers H, Wang H (2012). The Economic impact of water tax changes in china: A static computable general Equilibrium analysis. Water International. 37(3):279-292. [DOI:10.1080/02508060.2012.685554
19. Tabesh M, Dini M, Khoshkholgh AJ, Zahraie (2008). Estimation of Tehran daily water demand using time series analysis. Iran-Water Resources Research. 4(2):57-65.
20. Tsur Y, Zemel A (2017). Water policy guidelines: A comprehensive approach. Water Resources and Economics. 23:1-13. [DOI:10.1016/j.wre.2018.01.005
21. Water and Wastewater Company of Yazd Province (2018). Annual Report on Resources and Water Consumption in Yazd Province.
22. Yousefi A, Hassan-Zadeh M, Keramat Zdeh A (2014). The welfare effect of water market allocation in Iranian economy. Iran-Water Resources Research. 10(1):15-25.