1. Amara DMK, Patil PL, Gali SK, Quee DD (2016). Soil suitability assessment for sustainable production of vegetable crops in northern semi-arid region of India. International Journal of Agricultural Policy and Research. 4(3):52-61.
2. Armecin RB, Cosico WC (2010). Soil fertility and land suitability assessment of the different abaca growing areas in Leyte, Philippines. Proceedings of the 19th World Congress of Soil Science, 2010 August 1-6, Brisbane, Australia. pp. 238-240.
3. Biswas A, Baranpal B (2005). Application of fuzzy goal programming technique to land use planning in agricultural system. Omega. 33(5):391-398. [DOI:10.1016/j.omega.2004.07.003
4. Fontes MPF, Fontes RMO, Carneiro PAS (2009). Land suitability, water balance and agricultural technology as a geographic-technological index to support regional planning and economic studies. Land Use Policy. 26(3):589-598. [DOI:10.1016/j.landusepol.2008.08.010
5. Geological Survey of Iran (1979). Geological map with scale 1: 250000. Tehran: World Wide Paper, Ministry of Industry and Mines of the Islamic Republic of Iran. [Persian]
6. Givi J, Haghighi A (2015). Production potential prediction and quantitative land suitability evaluation for irrigated cultivation of canola (Brassica napus), north of shahrekord district. Water and Soil Journal. 29(6):1651-1661. [Persian]
7. Jafarzadeh AA, Abbasi G (2006). Qualitative land suitability evaluation for the growth of onion, potato, maize, and alfalfa on soils of the khalat Pushan research station. Biologia. 61(19):349-352. [DOI:10.2478/s11756-006-0187-5
8. Jalalian A, Rostaminia M, Ayoubi SH, Amini AM (2008). Qualitative, quantitative and economic land suitability evaluation for wheat, maize and sesame production in Mehran Plain, Ilam Province. Journal of Crop Production and Processing. 11(42):390-403. [Persian]
9. Khalifeh M, Alikhahasl M, Rezvani M (2018). Assessment of land capability for agriculture and rangeland development using hierarchical analysis method (Case study: Gaz long - Lavar-e Saheli Watershed of Bushehr Province). Geographical Research Quarterly Journal. 33(1):109-123. [Persian] [DOI:10.29252/geores.33.1.109
10. Moravej K (2017). Classification and land suitability for the development of deprived areas within the framework of resistance economy (Case study: Reagan, south east of Kerman province). Geography and Development. 15(48):133-152. [Persian]
11. Najafi M, Rasouli AA, Ashournejad Q, Azarm K (2014). Implementing of land suitability assessment models for canola cultivation using fuzzy inference system (Case Study: West Azerbaijan Province). Arid Regions Geographics Studies. 4(15):113-130. [Persian]
12. Organization for Management and Planning of the Country (1999). Guidelines for conducting soil surveys, rules and procedures for the preparation of maps and reports. Deputy Director General for strategic planning and control of the presidency of Iran. Tehran: Vice Presidency for Planning and Supervision. [Persian]
13. Pakpour A, Jafarzadeh AA, Shahbazi F, Ammari P (2013). Assessment of susceptible land for some agricultural crops in some regions of west Azerbaijan province using geographical information system. Water & Soil Science. 23(1):165-176. [Persian]
14. Rosa D, Privitera R (2013). Characterization of non-urbanized areas for land-use planning of agricultural and green infrastructure in urban contexts. Landscape and Urban Planning. 109(1):94-106. [DOI:10.1016/j.landurbplan.2012.05.012
15. Scherer TF, Franzen D, Cihacek L (1996). Soil, water and plant characteristics important to irrigation, agricultural handbook. Riverside: USDA Salinity Laboratory.
16. Seyed Jalali A, Sarmadian F, Shorafa M (2014). Comparison of corrected and uncorrected land indices in parametric method of land suitability eoil valuation. Iranian Journal of Soil Research. 28(1):35-45. [Persian]
17. Shadeed SM, Abboushi AME, Almasri MN (2017). Developing a GIS-based agro-land suitability map for the faria agricultural catchment, palestine. International Journal of Global Environmental Issues. 16(3):111-129. [DOI:10.1504/IJGENVI.2017.083423
18. Soil Survey Staff (2014). Keys to Soil Taxonomy. 12th Edition. Washington: Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), USDA.
19. Sonneveld MPW, Broeke MJD, Diepen CA, Boogard HL (2010). Thirty years of systematic land evaluation in the Netherlands. Geoderma. 156(3-4):84-92. [DOI:10.1016/j.geoderma.2010.02.023
20. Sys C, Vanranst E, Debaveye J (1991). Land Evaluation, Part I and II: Methods in land evaluation, general administration for development cooperation. Brussels:
21. Van Niekerk A (2010). A Comparison of land unit delineation techniques for land evaluation in the Western Cape, South Africa. Land Use Policy. 27(3):937-945. [DOI:10.1016/j.landusepol.2009.12.007
22. Van Wambeke AR (2000). The Newhall simulation model for estimating soil moisture and temperature regimes. Department of Crop and Soil Sciences. Ithaca: Cornell University. pp. 2-12.
23. Ziadat FM (2007). Land suitability classification using different sources of information: soil maps and predicted soil attributes in Jordan. Geoderma. 140(1-2):73-80. [DOI:10.1016/j.geoderma.2007.03.004