1. Angstrom A (1924). Solar and terrestrial radiation. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society. 50:121-126. [DOI:10.1002/qj.49705021008
2. Ashra E (1995). Handbook of heating, ventilating and air-conditioning applications. Atlanta, GA: American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers.
3. Bakirci K (2009). Models of solar radiation with hours of bright sunshine: A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 13(9):2580-2588. [DOI:10.1016/j.rser.2009.07.011
4. Barzegar Z, Heydari S, Zarei M (2012). Evaluuation of the effect of biulding- orientation on achieved solar radiation- a NE-SW orientated case of urban residence in semi-arid climate. International Journal of Architectural Engineering & Urban Planning. 22(2):108-113.
5. Barzegar Z, Heidari S (2013). Investigation of the effects of building envelopes received solar radiation on residential energy consumption: A case of SW and SE orientation in Shiraz. Honar-haye-Ziba (Memari-va-Shahrsazi). 18(1):45-56. [Persian]
6. Coppolino S (1990). Validation of a very simple model for computing global solar radiation in European African Asian & north American areas. Solar and Wind Technology. 7(4):489-494. [DOI:10.1016/0741-983X(90)90034-Y
7. Duffie JA, Beckman WA (2006). Solar engineering of thermal processes. 4th ed. Wiley.
8. Energy Balance Sheet of Iran [Internet]. [Cited 2016, 1 May]. Available from: http://isn.moe.gov.ir/.
9. Farajzadeh M, Abbasi MH (2012). Optimization of the direction of buildings of Qir town in relation to sun radiation using the cosine method. Quarterly Geographical Journal of Territory. 9(3):45-62. [Persian]
10. Fazeli A, Heidari S (2013). Optimization of energy consumption in residential areas of Tehran, using the rotterdam energy planning approach (REAP). Energy Planning and Policy Research. 1(3):83-96. [Persian]
11. Ganji MH (1955). Iran's climatic divisions. Journal of the Faculty of Literature and Humanities. 1(9): 27-72. [Persian]
12. Gueymard C (2000). Prediction and performance assessment of mean hourly global radiation. Solar Energy. 68(3):285-303. [DOI:10.1016/S0038-092X(99)00070-5
13. Habibi Khameneh M, Mohammadi H (2014). The study of architecture of Tehran municipality- district 5, based on
14. climatic elements. Quarterly of Geographical Journal of Territory. 11(41):51-64. [Persian]
15. Hedayatian M, Goodarzi M (2016). Optimizing the orientation of the open spaces and building constructions for cold climate based on sunshine in Borujerd city. Journal of Researches in Geographical Sciences. 16(42):59-82. [Persian]
16. Hossein Abadi S, Lashkari H, Salmani Moghadam M (2012). Climate design of buildings in Sabzevar with an emphasis on orientation and shelter depth. Journal of Geography and Development. 10 (27):103-116. [Persian]
17. IRIMO [Internet]. IRIMO Islamic Republic of
18. Iran Meteorological Office, Data Center, Tehran. [Cited 2018, 6 May]. Available from: http://www.irimo.ir/far/wd/2703
19. Karbalaee doree A, Hejazi Zadeh Z (2017). Optimizing building orientation establishment in the city of Kashan, based on climatic conditions. Journal of Arid Regions Geographics Studies. 7(27):85-103. [Persian].
20. Kasmai M (2002). Climate Architecture. 2nd ed. Esfahan: Khak Publications. [Persian]
21. Kheirabadi F, Nourmohammadzad H, Alizadeh H (2017). The role of urban spaces physical orientation on the extent of climate comfort of citizens: Case study of Bandar Abbas. Geography and Sustainability of Environment. 7(24):15-31. [Persian]
22. Lashkari H, Mouzremi S, Salki H, Lotfi K (2011). Optimizing buildings orientation in Ahvaz based on climate. Journal of Natural Geography. 4 (12):45-62. [Persian]
23. Lashkari H, Selki H, Tahaei F (2012). Optimization of the direction of buildings in Saqqez, based on climatological condition. Journal of Geography and Regional Development. 10(18):75-97. [Persian]
24. Maghrabi AH (2009). Parameterization of simple model to estimate monthly global solar radiation based on meteorological variables and evaluation of existing solar radiation models for Tabuk, Saudi Arabia. Energy Conversion and Management. 50(11):2754-2760. [DOI:10.1016/j.enconman.2009.06.024
25. Mondol JD, Yohanis YG, Norton B (2008). Solar radiation modelling for the simulation of photovoltaic systems. Renewable Energy. 33(5):1109-1120. [DOI:10.1016/j.renene.2007.06.005
26. Neuwirth F (1980). The estimation of global and sky radiation in Austria. Solar Energy. 24(5):421-426. [DOI:10.1016/0038-092X(80)90309-6
27. Paltridge G, Proctor D (1976). Monthly mean solar radiation statistics for Australia. Solar Energy. 18(3):235-243. [DOI:10.1016/0038-092X(76)90022-0
28. Prescott J A (1940). Evaporation from a water surface in relation to solar radiation. Transactions of the Royal Society of South Australia. 64:114-118.
29. Sabbagh JA, Sayigh AA, Al-Salam EMA (1977). Estimation of the total solar radiation from meteorological data. Solar Energy. 19(3):307-311. [DOI:10.1016/0038-092X(77)90075-5
30. Samimi J (1994). Estimation of height-dependent solar irradiation and application to the solar climate of Iran. Solar Energy. 52(5):401-409. [DOI:10.1016/0038-092X(94)90117-K
31. Shafiei M, Fayaz R, Hidari S (2014). The appropriate form of tall building for receiving solar energy in Tehran. Iranina journal of Energy 16(4):47-60.
32. Sozen A, Arcaklio E, Ozalp M (2004). Estimation of solar potential in Turkey by artificial neural networks using meteorological and geographical data. Energy Conversion and Management. 45 (18-19):3033-3052. [DOI:10.1016/j.enconman.2003.12.020
33. Watsoz D, Labs K (1983). Climate design: Energy efficient building principles and practices. New York: McGraw-Hill.
34. Wu C, Liu Y, Wang T (2007). Methods and strategy for modeling daily global solar radiation with measured meteorological data: Case study in Nanchang station, China. Energy Conversion and Management. 48(9):2447-2452. [DOI:10.1016/j.enconman.2007.04.011
35. Zamani M, Akbari H, Hadavi F (2016). Best orientation determination of buildings in Zanjan city based on solar radiation. Armanshahr Architecture & Urban Development. 9(16):85-94.
36. Zheng G, Jing Y, Huang H, Shi G, Zhang X (2010). Developing a fuzzy analytic hierarchical process model for building energy conservation assessment. Renewable Energy. 35(1):78-87. [DOI:10.1016/j.renene.2009.07.008