1. Hang S (2007). A temporary landscape recipe-to reclaim Hong Kong's lost landscape opportunity [Dissertation]. Hong Kong: University of Hong Kong.
2. Askari Nadoushan A, Sabaghchi M (2018). The Use of Importance-Performance Analysis (IPA) in evaluating gap between youth needs and policies' proprieties in Yazd, Iran. Applied Sociology. 29(2):39-64. [Persian]
3. Cheshmeh Ghesabani M, Karimi N (2011). An analytical approach toward cultural events effects on temporary urbanscape. Hoviatshahr. 5(9):27-36. [Persian]
4. Correy Allan (1978). Ephemeral landscape, A case for temporary landscape design in a changing society: Utopian technology fair. Sydney: University of Sydney.
5. Darbandi AR (2007). A new chance for thinking. Youth Studies. 8-9:4-6. [Persian]
6. Elyasi E, Zandiye M, Mahmodi A (2017). Reconstruction of urban gardens with emphasis on community development (Case study: Mahabad gardens). Journal of City Landscape Research. 3(6):25-42. [Persian]
7. Mayo JM (2009). Temporary landscape. Architectural and Planning Research. 26(2):123-135.
8. Miles S (2014). Youth Sociology. Qharib M, Javan N, translators. Tehran: Sociologists. [Persian]
9. Ghalambar Dezfoli M, Naghizade M (2014). Urban space design to promote social interactions (Case study: Inter-district Blvd). Hoviatshahr. 17(6):15-24. [Persian]
10. Mohammadi B, Sharepour M (2018). Investigation of the youth's social relationships and their interactions in park (Case study: Amol city). Social Development. 12(4):131-166. [Persian]
11. Qhanbaran A, Jafari M (2015). Investigating the factors affecting the promotion of social interactions among residents of the residential neighborhood (Case study: Dereh-e-Tehran). Iranian Architecture and Urbanism. 5(7):57-64. [Persian]
12. Rogers P (2006). Young People's participation in the renaissance of public space- a case study in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK. Children, Youth and Environments. 16(2):105-126.
13. Shojaei D, Partoee P (2015). Analysis of factors affecting the creation and promotion of sociability in public spaces in different scales of Tehran city (Case studies: Two neighborhoods and an area in district 7 Tehran). Bagh-E Nazar. 12(34):93-108. [Persian]
14. Siami Gh, Harivandi N, Kangi T (2013). Locating the temporary landscapes in order to improve the quality of the urban living environment. Urban Management Studies. 5(3):27-38. [Persian]
15. Tusi Sadr M (2013). The life of young people in the city. Tehran: Tissar. [Persian]
16. White R (1998). Public space for young people: A guide to creative projects and positive strategies. Australia: Australian Youth Foundation, East Sydney.