1. Ahmadi Lafouraki, B., & Mirrazavi, F. (2004). Directory of Caspian region and Central Asian and Southern Caucasus countries. Tehran: Abrar Moaser. (Persian)
2. Akbarian, R. (2003). Investigating Iran's geopolitical situation in the field of oil and gas economics. Economic Research, 3(3-4), 109-130. (Persian)
3. Amirahmadian, B. (a2018). The Initiative of one road, one belt (Abrisham road & the place of Iran), Lecture in the Iranian association of geopolitics. (Persian)
4. Amirahmadian, B. (b2018). The Challenges of Iran Presence in Central Asia. Fellow-citizen. (Persian)
5. Baru, S. (2012). Geo-economics and strategy. Survival, 54(3), 47-58. [DOI:10.1080/00396338.2012.690978
6. Blackwill, R. D., & Harris, J. M. (2016). War by other means: Geoeconomics and statecraft. Cambridge: Harvard University Press. [DOI:10.4159/9780674545960
7. Caucasuss Studies Institute. (2011). Central Asia and the Caucasus, the neglected arenas in Iran's foreign policy. Retrieved from http://www.ccsi.ir/vdcicqaz2t1av.bct.html. (Persian)
8. Dadandish, P. (2007). Geopolitical discourse in Central Asia: Opportunities for Iran-Russia cooperation. Geopolitics Quarterly, 3(1), 75-96. (Persian)
9. Economic Site of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (2018). Public information of Kazakhstan. Retrieved from http://www.mfa.gov.ir/index.aspx?fkeyid=&siteid=464&pageid=35783. (Persian)
10. Efegil, E., & Stone, L. A. (2001). Iran's interests in Central Asia: A contemporary assessment. Central Asian Survey, 20(3), 353-365. [DOI:10.1080/02634930120095358
11. EIA. (2016). Iran energy data, statistics and analysis - oil, gas, electricity, and coal. Retrieved from http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/Iran/pdf.pdf
12. EIA. (2017). Kazakhstan energy data, statistics and analysis -oil, gas, electricity, and coal. Retrieved from http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/Kazakhstan/pdf.pdf
13. Etaat, J., & Nosrati, H. R. (2009). Iran and energy transit routes of the Caspian basin. Central Eurasia Studies, 2(3), 1-22. (Persian)
14. Ezzati, E. (2001). Geopolitics in the twenty-first century. Tehran: Samt. (Persian)
15. Ezzati, E. (2008). The geo-economy of energy and its security impacts on Iran, Pakistan and India. Foreign Policy, 23(1), 105-114. (Persian)
16. Fao. (2015). Country indicators, Kazakhstan. Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/faostat/en/#country/108
17. Fars News Agency. (2011). Larijani meeting with Amriyah: Iran and Kazakhstan have a lot of capacities to develop cooperation. Retrieved from http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13900802001215. (Persian)
18. Golshani, S. A., & Sohrabi, H. R. (2012). The role of Iran's geopolitics in global energy security based on the strategic management model "swot". Political and International Research, 4(13), 163-204. (Persaian)
19. Hafez Nia, M. R. (2006). Geopolitical principles and concepts. Mashhad: Papoli Publications Affiliated to Amir Kabir. (Persian)
20. Hashemi, A. A. (2004). Political history of the soviet :::union:::, (First ed. Vol. 2). Tehran: Aftab Publishing. (Persian)
21. Johnston, R. J., Teilor, P. J., & Wats, M. (2004). Global geography (N. Nourian, Trans.). Tehran: Extensive War Publishing. (Persian)
22. Kaiser, M. J., & Pulsipher, A. G. (2007). A review of the oil and gas sector in Kazakhstan. Energy Policy, 35(2), 1300-1314. [DOI:10.1016/j.enpol.2006.03.020
23. Kamp, J., & Harcavi, R. (2007). Strategic geography Middle East (S. M. Hoseini Matin, Trans.). Tehran: Research Institute of Strategic Studies. (Persian)
24. Karami, J., & Azizi, H. R. (2013). China's security relations with Central Asia: From decurity ties to "regional security complexes". Central Eurasia Studies, 6(12), 135-154. (Persian)
25. Kasenov, O., & Sanjabi, A. (1996). Kazakhstan's foreign policy priorities. Central Asian and the Caucasus Journal, 4(2), 139-160. (Persian)
26. Kennedy, P. (1989). The rise and fall of the great powers: Economic change and military conflict from 1500 to 200. New York: Random House.
27. Koolaee, E). 1997). Politics and government in Central Asia. Tehran: Samt. (Persian)
28. Koolaee, E. (2009). New great game in Central Asia (background and perspectives). Tehran: Institute for Political and International Studies (Persian)
29. Koolaee, E., & Ebrahimi, A. (2012). Explanation of the Islamic Republic of Iran's geopolitical relationship with Kazakhstan. Geopolitical Quarterly, 9(30), 49-81. (Persian)
30. Koolaee, E., & Moaddab, M. (2009). Iran's role and importance in the energy market of the ECO region. Quarterly Foreign Relations, 1(3), 33-54. (Persian)
31. Koushki, M., & Hosseini, S. M. (2017). Prospect of Islanic Republic of Iran's membership in the Shanghai cooperation organization: Opprtunties and challenges. Political Quarterly, 47(3), 737-752. (Persian)
32. Lotfian, S. (2011). Kazakhstan: Political developments, foreign and security policies. Tehran: University of Tehran Press. (Persian)
33. Luttwak, E. N. (1990). From geopolitics to geo-economics: Logic of conflict, grammar of commerce. The National Interest, 20, 17-23.
34. Ministry of Foreign Affairs. (2008). Kazakhstan. Tehran: Institute for Political and International Studies. (Persian)
35. Mirhosseini, A. (2010). Introduction to Kazakhstan, Journal of Geographical Studies, 1(3), 55-56. (Persian)
36. Mohammadi, M., & Motaghi, A. (2006). Doctrine on constructive engagement in foreign policy of the country. Yas Strategic Quarterly, 139-190. (Persian)
37. Mottaghi, E., & Hemmatkhah, M. (2008). The position of Iran in energy market of Central Asia. Journal of Central Eurasia Studies, 1(1), 127-147. (Persian)
38. Nasiri, H. (2008). Global-regional exchanges: An examination of Iran and its competitors position(with emphasis on eastern axis). Political Quarterly, 38(3), 349-377. (Persain)
39. Oliker, O. (2007). Kazakhstan's security interests and their implications for the U. S. -Kazakh relationship. China and Eurasia Forum Quarterly, 5(2), 63-72.
40. Paramonov, V., & Strokov, A. (2007). Structural interdependence of Russia & Central Asia in the oil and gas sectors. United Kingdom: Defence Academy of the United Kingdom, Conflict Studies Research Centre.
41. Peachey, R. (2011). Petroleum investment contracts after the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline. Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business, 31(3), 739.
42. Pishgahi Fard, Z., & Joneidi, R. (2010). The nature of Russia's political behavior in the Central Asia region and the challenges for the Islamic Republic of Iran. Human Geography Research Quarterly, 42(2), 63-82. (Persian)
43. Ramazani, R. (2009). Understanding Iran's foreign policy. Quarterly Foreign Relations, 1, 11-20. (Persian)
44. Rasa News Agency. (2014). Retrieved from http://www.rasanews.ir/newstextsubservice/1393. (Persian)
45. Sarie'olghalam, M. (2017). International system and modern geo-politics in Middle East. Iranian Political Science Association, 12(1), 101-140. (Persian)
46. Shahbi, S., & Sheikholeslami, M. H. (2011). Echo and Development of Iran. Quarterly of Foreign Relations, 2(4), 45-73. (Persian)
47. Shouri, M. (2016, 2016-7-17) Promoting Iran-Russia relations in the eleventh government of emergency-collaborative-based co-operation/Interviewer: Institute for Iranian Studiesand Eurasia. (Persian)
48. Solberg Søilen, K.(2012). Geoeconomics. London: Ventus Publishing ApS/Bookboon.
49. Tehran Chamberog Commerce Industries Miniesand Agriculture. (2015). Basic information of Kazakhstan. Retrieved from http://www.tccim.ir/countries.aspx. [Persain]
50. The World Factbook. (2016). Retrieved from https://www.cia.gov/library/Pub./the-world-factbook/LastSeen:7/7/2017
51. Trade Promotion Organization of Iran. (2015). Report on trade between Iran and Kazakhstan in 2014. Retrieved from http://farsi.tpo.ir/uploads/iran-ghazaghestan93_10156.pdf. (Persian)
52. Valigholizadeh, A. (2015). Spatial-geoeconomic analysis and analysis of Iran's business relationships with the CIA field. Central Eurasian Studies, 8(2), 343-364. (Persian)
53. Yuldasheva, G. (2008). Geopolitics of Central Asia in the context of the Iranian factor. Caucasian review of international affairs (CRIA), 2(3), 133-145.
54. Zabortsevas, Y. N. (2010). Kazakhstan's bilateral economic relations with Russia: a robust partnership?. BASEES 2010 Annual Conference.
55. Zardykhan, Z. (2002). Kazakhstan and Central Asia: regional perspectives. Central Asian Survey, 21(2), 167-183. [DOI:10.1080/0263493022000010062