1. Barabadi, M (2006), Urbanism alphabet, Publication of Iran Municipalities Organization .(In Persian)
2. Bayzid Eghdam, H (2010). Role of intra town regionalization in improvement of urban management , MSc Thesis, Geography Dep, Ferdousi University. (In Persian)
3. Drackley, A., Newbold, K.B., Taylor, C., (2011), Defining Socially-Based Spatial Boundaries In The Region Of Peel, Ontario, Canada, International journal of health geographics,pp. 10, 38 .
4. Duque, J.C., Royuela, V., Noreña, M., (2012), A Stepwise Procedure to Determinate a Suitable Scale for the Spatial Delimitation of Urban Slums, Defining the Spatial Scale in Modern Regional Analysis, Springer, pp. 237-254.
5. Evans, B., Joas, M., Sundback, S., & Theobald, K. (2013), Governing sustainable cities. Taylor & Francis.
6. Farhodi,R, Ghalibaf,MB,Charrahi,Z,Javaheri,A (2009), Analysis of urban physical divisions based on integrated urban management (case study: Shiraz),Geography, Vol 18 & 19, pp. 27-44
7. Ghalibaf,MB, Hafeznia,MR,Mohamad Pour,A (2013). The Role of Divisions of Cities in Integrated Urban Management (The Case of Tehran), Geography, Vol 37, pp: 47-69. (In Persian)
8. Guo, D. (2008), Regionalization with dynamically constrained agglomerative clustering and partitioning (REDCAP). International Journal of Geographical Information Science, 22(7), pp. 801-823.
9. Guo, D. (2009), Greedy optimization for contiguity-constrained hierarchical clustering. Paper presented at the Data Mining Workshops, 2009. ICDMW'09. IEEE International Conference on.
10. Guo, D., Wang, H., (2011), Automatic Region Building for Spatial Analysis, Transactions in GIS 15,pp.29-45
11. Hadi poor, halime khatton & etall. (2006). Effective criteria’s in zoning of city districts. Geographical research. Vol: 56. pp: 93-111. (In Persian)
12. Hadipoor, H., Farhoodi, R., Poorahmad, A., 2006, Effective Criterions in Delimitation of Urban Areas (Case Study: 1st District of Tehran Municipality), Geographical Research's Journal, No. 56, pp. 93-111 .(In Persian)
13. Jiménez, A.V., Morollón, F.R., (2011), An Analytical Regions Proposal for the Study of Labour Markets: An Evaluation for the Spanish Territory, Documentos de Trabajo FUNCAS, 1.
14. Khakpoor,B, Razavi ,MM (2014) , Investigating the Spatial Divisions proposed in
15. Mashhad’s Comprehensive Plan, MSc Thesis, Geography Dep, Ferdousi University .(In Persian)
16. Mirshafie, M ,(2001) . Designing justified regionalization pattern for optimized division of urban areas (case study: Tehran), MSc Thesis in Urban and Region Planning, Art Dep, Tarbiat Modarres University .(In Persian)
17. Mohamad Pour, A (2012). Evaluation of Tehran Physical divisions, Phd Thesis in Political Geography, Geography Dep, University of Tehran .(In Persian)
18. Papoli yazdi, mohammad hossein. (1987). In urban division and its administrative prblems,. Geographical research, Vol 5, pp: 5-25. (in persian)
19. Pars Vista Consulting Engineers. (2001).Correction of Tehran Urban Division System, Urban Development Planning Organization of Tehran .(In Persian)
20. Rahnema, MR (2001) .Urban management improvement paradigm, Geographic Research, Vol 61, pp. 62-72. (In Persian)
21. Royuela, V., Romaní, J., Artís, M., (2009), Using Quality of Life Criteria to Define Urban Areas in Catalonia, Social Indicators Research 90,pp. 419-440.
22. Shakouei, H. (2000a), New Idea in philisophy of Geography, GitaShenasi Pub., first volume,Tehran .(In Persian)
23. Zarabi, A., Rahmaty, S., 2007, Analysis of Different Intra-Urban Regionalization Outcomes (Case Study: Isfahan City Regionalization), Isfahan Research Journal, No. 6, pp. 33-42. (In Persian)
24. Zeyari, K., (2009), Urban Land Use Planning, University Of Tehran Press, Tehran. (In Persian)