1. Akhondi, Abas & et al (2007). The challenges of Tehran city-regional governance, journal of fine arts, Issue 29, Spring 2007, pp. 5-16, Tehran University Press , (in Persian).
2. Asadi, Eraj, (2010). Explain the rationality of metropolitan regionalism in Tehran metropolitan, doctoral thesis in urban planning, department of urban planning, Tehran University , (in Persian).
3. Ashrafi, Akbar, (2004). Expert report on the crisis of land domain in Tehran city, report code is 410, the Ministry of Interior, Political Studies Press , (in Persian).
4. Berakpour, Nasser and Basirat, Ali (2010), rural governance challenges in Tehran metropolitan area, International Conference of rural habitations, May 2010, Tehran University [ in Persian].
5. Ehlers, Ekart,(2002). Rent capitalist and development of the city in the Muslim East (case study: Iran), translated by Saidi, Abas, Tehran , (in Persian).
6. Falamaki, Mohamad Mansour (2006),
7. Ghaedrahmati, Safar and Ghanaei bafghi, Rohallah(2013), Analyze the spatial expansion of Tehran's influence in increasing vulnerability to earthquake (duration: physical growth of 200 years), Geographical Research Quarterly, Vol. 27, No. Issue 105, (in Persian).
8. Goudie, Andrew (1988). The Encyclopedic Dictionary of Physical Geography, Basil Blackwell Ltd. Oxford, UK.
9. Habibi, K. and A. Pour A. and A. Meshkini, (2007),
10. Hafeznia, mohamadreza and et al. (1392), spatial political management in Centralized and Widespread systems, Journal of geopolitics, the ninth year, the first issue, p 1-31, published by the Association of Iranian geopolitics, (in Persian).
11. Heikkila, Eric, J, (2007), Three Questions Regarding Urbanization in China, in: Journal of Planning Education and Research, 27, pp.65-81.
12. Jonas, Andrew E. G. (1991) Urban Growth Coalitions and Urban Development Policy: Postwar Growth and the Politics of Annexation in Metropolitan Columbus, Urban Geography, 12:3, pp. 197- 225.
13. Parhizkar, Akbar and Kazemeyan,GHolanreza. (2005), urban governance approach and its necessity in Tehran metropolitan regional management, Journal of Economic research, No. 16, pp. 49-29, (in Persian).
14. Pishghahifard, Zahra and. et al. (2014), pathology of spatial distribution of political power in Tehran with emphasis on urban governance, International Journal of Iranian Geographic association, new era, the eleventh year, No. 38. , (in Persian).
15. Saidi, Abas. (2003), the relationship between city and countryside and the rural - urban (a perception analysis), International Journal of Iranian Geographic association. , (in Persian).
16. Sarafi, Mozafar and Turanian, Fazelat(2005), metropolitan Management, an overview of theoretical perspectives of metropolitan Management with emphasis on institutional management, journal of urban management Quarterly, Issue 17, pp. 17-6. , (in Persian).
17. Statistical Center of Iran, (2012). Internal migration in the city based on population and housing census in 2012, Report No 2012, (in Persian).
18. Statistical Center of Iran, (2014). Institute of Statistics research, data processing and information management groups, Examination of population and housing in 22 regions of Tehran in General Population census and Housing Census 2012 and compare it with 2007. Report No 17-24, (in Persian).
19. Tabibian, Manoucher and Asadi, Eraj, (2008), analyze the spatial development of sprawl growth in metropolitan areas, Journal of Art, Number 1 (4), pp. 23-5. , (in Persian).
20. Tarbiat Modarres University Economic Research Institute (2004), design of system for urban management in Iran, the Ministry of Interior, Tehran. , (in Persian).
21. Tehran Municipality, (2016). Department of Architecture and Urban Planning, Directorate General of Land Domain in Tehran City, (in Persian).
22. Tehran Urban Planning & Research Center, (1994), report about of Evolution in Tehran Urban Management, Report No. 56-74. , (in Persian).
23. Tehran Urban Planning & Research Center, (1994), report about of Evolution in Tehran Urban Management, Report No. 56-74. , (in Persian).
24. UNDP, (1997), Human Development, Report 1997, New York: Oxford university press.ch. 485