1. Amirahmadian Hooshang(1994), Regional planning in Iran, journal of regional development, No. 20. (in Persian).
2. Drakakis Smith, David (1995). Third world cities: Sustainable urban development: Urban studies.
3. Etaat, Javad, Mobarghei Dinan, Naghmeh (2014), Water resources in Iran and the world, with an emphasis on city of Tehran, Proceeding of the conference on Decentralization and Ordering the Capital, 23-24 February 2015, Tarbiat Modarres University, pp. 42-53. (in Persian).
4. Frey, Hildebrand (1999) Designing towards a more sustainable urban form the city London.
5. Hafeznia, Mohammad Reaz and Morad Kaviani Rad (2004), the new Approaches in Political Geography, Samt Press (in Persian).
6. Hosseinzadeh Dalir Karim., Sasanpour, Farzaneh.(2006), The Application Of Ecological Footprints Method In Sustaining Metropolitan With Particular Emphasis Up On Tehran, Geographical Research Fall 2006 , Volume 21 , Number 3 (82); Pages 83 -101. (in Persian).
7. Latifi, Golamreza and Basatian, Seyed Mohammad(2012),Consequences of Centralization in the Great Tehran Regarding Security Matters, Journal of Community cultural studies, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp. 123-137. (in Persian).
8. Living Planet, Report (2014), Species and spaces, people and places, this report has been printed On FSC certified Revive Silk.
9. Munasinghe, Mohan (1993), Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development, The word Bank, Washington D.C.
10. Performance Report of Tehran Waste Management organization Administrative Offices (2013), Tehran municipality. (in Persian).
11. Rahimi Hossein (2007), In the Search of Islamic Sustainable City, Peyke Noor Journal, Volume 5, Number 2 (Geography); pp. 90 - 98. (in Persian).
12. Report of Environmental Condition in Tehran metropolis (2014), Staff Environment and Sustainable urban development, Tehran municipality. (in Persian).
13. Ress, W.E. (2000). Eco- Footprint Analyis: Nerits and Brickbats, Ecological Economics, Vol. 32, pp. 371-374.
14. Rezvani, Mohamd Reza and et al (2010), Ecological Foot Prints, A New Approach for Measuring the Environmental Impacts (Concept, Application and Its Measurement), Volume 8, Issue 20, spring 2010, pp.145-166. (in Persian).
15. Sasanpour, Farzaneh (2011), Principles of metropolises sustainable development with an emphasis on metropolitan Tehran, Tehran Urban Planning & Research Center (TUPRC). (in Persian).
16. Statistical Center of Iran (2011), internal migration in the township, According to The results of the general census of population and housing in 2011. (in Persian).
17. Turner, Arc and et al (2002), Environmental Economics, Translation by Siavash Dehghanian and et al, Jahad Daneshgahi Press of Mashhad. (in Persian).
18. Wackernagel, Mathis & sahm white Dan Moran (2002): Using Ecological footprint accounts: from analysis to applications, USA.
19. Wackernagel. Monfreda and et al (2004). Ecological footprint time series of Austria, the Philippines, and South Korea for 1961–1999: Comparing the conventional approach to an actual land area approach. Land Use Policy, 21(3), pp. 261–269.
20. Yasouri, Majid and et al(2015), Analysis of the Causes and Circumstances of Tehran Centralization in the Past Three Decades, Human Geography Research Quarterly, Volume 47, Issue 2, pp. 315-336. (in Persian).