1. Akbari-Mottaghl, M. (2013), The Study of the Dimensions of the Creative City Theory and its Impact on Sustainable Urban Development with an Emphasis on World Trade, National Conference on Sustainable Architecture and Urban Development, Bokan (in Persian)
2. Coletta, C. (2008), Fostering the Creative City CEOS for Cities, August 2008.
3. Cooke, P., Lazzeretti, L. (2008), Creative Cities, Cultural Clusters and Local Economic Development, Cheltenham, UK; Northampton, MA Edward Elgar.
4. Daniela, S., Daniel, P., Radu, P., Andrei, S. (2014), Territorial Distribution of Creative Poles in Romania, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 122, pp. 184-188.
5. Donegan, M., Lowe, N. (2008), Inequality in the Creative City Is There Still a Place for Old-Fashioned “Institutions? Economic Development Quarterly, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 46 -62.
6. Durmaz, S., Bahar, N. (2015), Analyzing the Quality of Place Creative Clusters in Soho and Beyoglu, Journal of Urban Design, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 93-124.
7. Eghbali, N., Bik Babaei, B., Abdollahi, V., Hosseinzadeh, Mo., Hendi, H. (2015), Investigating Indicators of the Formation of the Creative City: Case Study, Tabriz Metropolis, Quarterly Journal of human geography, pp. 63-79 (in Persian).
8. Florida, R. (2002), The Economic Geography of Talent, Annals of the Associations of American Geographers, Vol. 92, No. 4, pp. 743-755.
9. Florida, R. (2005), Cities and the Creative class, City Community, New York, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 3-19.
10. Garnham, N. (2005), from Cultural to Creative Industries an Analysis of the Implications of the 'Creative Industries' Approach to Arts and Policy Making in the United Kingdom, International Journal of Cultural Policy, Vol. 110, No. 24, pp. 15-30.
11. Gertler, M. S. (2004), Creative Cities What Are They for, How Do They Work, and How Do We Build Them? Canadian Policy Research Networks, online, available from: www.cprn.org [last accessed: 21/4/2010]
12. Ghorbani, R., HoseeinAbadi, S., Torani, A. (2013), Creative Cities a Cultural Approach to Urban Development; Geographical Study of Arid Areas, No. 11, pp. 1-18(in Persian)
13. Healey, P. (2004), Creativity and Urban Governance, Policy Studies, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 87- 102
14. Hekmat Nia, H., Mousavi, M. (2013), Model Application in Geography with Emphasis on Urban and Regional Planning, Third Edition, Azadepeyma Pub (in Persian)
15. Higgins, M., Morgan, J. (2000), The Role of Creativity in Planning the Creative Practitioner’, Planning Practice and Research, Vol.15, No. 1/2, pp. 117-127.
16. Jopek, D. (2014), Good City Form, Creative New York, The Idea of Creative City, The Urban Policy Debate Conference, held in Krakow17-18, pp. 182-187.
17. Khosrowbigy, R., Khakpur, B., Eastgoldy, M., Shamsuddini, R., Aftab, A. (2014), Assessment and prioritization of social sustainability in urban areas using multi criteria decision making techniques Topsis hierarchical fuzzy (Case Study: City Bandar Turkmen), Geography and Regional Development, Vol.12, No.20, pp. 1-24 (in Persian)
18. Landry, C (2008), The Creative City It is Origin and Future Urban Design, UK. Comedia.
19. Medeiros, N. (2005), Planning for Creativity the Case Study of Winnipeg’s Exchange District, Master Degree Project, Faculty of Environmental Design Mirgholami, M., Shokrani Dizaj, M., Sediqfar, A., Mousaviyen, S.M. (2014), Investigating the Security of Enclosed Enclosures Using the Method of Determining the Spatial Coefficient and Crime Rates (Case study: Urmia City), Urban Studies Quarterly, No.16, pp. 55-66 (in Persian)
20. Mokhtari Malek Abadi, R., Marsousi, N., Ali Akbari, I., Amini, D. (2015), Indigenous Indicators of the Creative City with Islamic Iran Approach; Geography Quarterly, No. 47, pp. 161-177(in Persian)
21. Mokhtari Malek Abadi, R., Marsousi, N., Ali Akbari, I., Amini, D. (2015), Explaining Localization Indicators of the Spatial of Creative City with Iranian Islamic Approach, Quarterly Journal of Iranian Islamic Studies, No. 22, pp. 23-39 (in Persian).
22. Mirgholami, M., Shekaranidezij, M., Sedighfar, A., Mosaviaan, M. (2016), Investigating the security of enclosed enclosures using the method of determining the spatial coefficient and mass corpora Case study: Urmia, Journal of Urban Studies, Vol. 16, pp. 55-66.
23. Mousavi, M. (2014), Ranking the Districts of Sardasht City in Terms of Moving Toward Creativity with an Emphasis on Realization Creative City by the Use of TOPSIS Model and Network Analysis, Geography Magazine and Urban-Regional Journal, No. 10, pp. 19-38 (in Persian)
24. Musterd, S. (2010), The Creative Cultural Knowledge City, Some Conditions. Paper presented at the University of Kaiserlautern,
25. Rafieeyan, M., Shabani, M. (2015), Analysis of Urban Creativity Indices in Settlement System of Mazandaran Province, Journal Management System, Vol. 5, pp.19-34 (in Persian).
26. Rahnama, M.R., Aftab, A. (2014), Location of fire stations in Urmia using GIS and AHP. Geography and development. No. 35. pp. 166-153 (in Persian).
27. Reckwitz, A. (2009), Die Selbstkulturalisierung der Stadt Zur Transformation Moderner Urbanitat in der Creative City, Mittelweg 36, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 2-34.
28. Sarver, R., Akbari, M., Amani, M., Taleshi, M. (2016), Analysis of the efficiency of urban Neighborhoods in Terms of Creative Cities (Case study: Bonab city), Geography Journal, No. 48, pp. 351 -322 (in Persian).
29. Sasaki, M. (2008), Developing Creative Cities through Networking Policy Science, Vol.15, No.3, pp.54.
30. Shaw, K. (2014), Melbourne’s Creative Spaces program: Reclaiming the ‘creative city’, City, Culture and Society, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 139–147.
31. Statistics Center of Iran (2011), Population and Housing Census (in Persian)
32. The Center for Cultural Policy Research. (2004), A Study on Hong Kong Creativity Index, Interim Report, the University of Hong Kong Home Affairs Bureau.
33. Winden, W., Den Berg, L., Peter, P. (2007), European Cities in the Knowledge Economy Towards a Typology Urban Studies, Vol. 44, No. 4, pp. 260-279.
34. Yusuf, S., Nabeshima, K. (2005), Creative Industries in East Asia, Cities, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 109-122.
35. Zarabi, A., Mousavi, M. N., Bagheri Kaskulli, A. (2014), A Study on the Realizability of Creative City (A Comparative Comparison Between Indicators of Sustainable Urban Development and the Creative City of Yazd City), Geography and Urban Space Development, No.1, pp. 1-17 (in Persian).