1. Aldrich, D.P. (2012), Building Resilience Social Capital in Post – Disaster Recovery, University of Chicago Press, pp.127-130.
2. Alshehri, S.A., Rezgui, Y., Li., H. (2015), Disaster Community Resilience Assessment Method a Consensus Based Delphi and AHP Approach, Natural Hazards, doi: 10. 1007/ s 11069.015 – 1719 – 5.
3. Ayda, E. (2013), Resilience Thinking in Urban Planning, PP.76-85.
4. Amini, E., Habib, F., Mojtahedzadeh, Gh. (2010), Land Use Planning and How it Affects the City's vulnerability to earthquakes. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, Vol. 11, No. 3., pp. 174-161 (in Persian).
5. Ardeshir, A., Mohajeri, M., Amiri, M. (2013), Safety Assessment in Construction Projects Based on Hierarchical Analysis and Gray Phase Analysis Methods, Iranian Journal of Health, Vol. 11, No. 2, June and July 2014, PP.87-98., (in Persian).
6. Afshani, S. A., Shiri, M., Abadi, H. (2015), The Relationship of Social Trust and Social Well-being Among Women in Yazd, Social Studies and Research in Iran, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 277-299. (in Persian).
7. Brown, K. (2016), Resilience, Development and Global Change, Routledge, Taylor Francis Group London New York, pp. 230-239.
8. Bavand Consultant Engineers (2008), Study on Urban Development in Region 12, Population and Socio-Economic Studies in Region 12, pp. 10-32. (in Persian).
9. Cutter, S. L., Barnes, L., Berry, M., Burtan, C., Evans, E., Tate, E., Webb, J. (2008), A Place- Based Model for Understanding Community Resilience to Natural Disasters, Global Environmental Change, Vol. 18, No. 4., pp. 598 – 606., doi:10.1016/ j, Gloenvcha, 2008.07.013.
10. Cimellaro, G. P., Renschler, C., Bruneau, M. (2015), Introduction to Resilience. Based Design (ABO) Computational Methods, Seismic Protection, Hybrid Testing and Resilience in Earthquake Engineering, pp. 151-183, Springer.
11. Chelleri, L. (2012), From the "Resilient City to Urban Resilience", a review Essay on Understanding and Integrating the Resilience Perspective for Urban Systems Documents, Vol. 58, No. 2., pp.287-306.
12. Dawley, S., Pike, A., Tomaney, J. (2010), Towards the Resilient Region, Local Economy, Vol. 25, No. 8., pp. 650-667.
13. Folke, C., Carpenter, S., Elmqvist, T., Gunderson, L., Holling, C.S. Walker, B. (2002), Resilience and Sustainable Development: Building Adaptive City, pp. 35-40.
14. Folke, C., Carpenter, S., Walker, B., Scheffer, M., Chapin, T., Rockstorm, J. (2010), Resilience Thinking: Integrating Resilience, Adaptability and Transform-ability, Ecology and Society, Vol. 15., No. 4., pp. 78-83
15. Farzad Behtash, M. R., Kaynezhad, M. A., Pirbabaii, M. T., Asgari, A. (2015), Evaluation and Analysis of the Dimensions and Components of the Metropolis of Tabriz, The Journal of Fine Arts - Architecture and Urban Planning, Vol .18., No. 3., pp. 33-44 (in Persian).
16. Holling, C.S., (1978), Adaptive Environmental Assessment and Management, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1978.
17. Holling, C. S. (1973), Resilience and Stability of Ecological Systems, Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics, No. 4., pp. 1- 23.
18. Ghorbani, M.A., Asadi, H., Jabbari Khamenei, H., Farsadi zadeh, D. (2014), IUH Extraction Using Shannon Entropy Theory, Journal of Water Management, Vol. 5, No. 10, pp. 30-43 (in Persian).
19. Kazemi, D. (2015), Formulating a Conceptual Framework for Measuring the Effective Components of City-Based Disaster (Earthquake) Case Study Tehran, PhD, Thesis., Tehran University of Science and Research, (in Persian).
20. Lewis, J., Ilan, K. (2010), Places, People and Perpetuity Community Capacities in Ecologist of Catastrophe, An International E-Journal for Critical Geographies (ACME), Vol. 9, No. 2., pp. 191-220.
21. Lei, Y., Wang. J. a., Yue, Y., Zhou, H., Yin, W. (2013), Rethinking the Relationships of Vulnerability, Resilience, and Adaptation from a Disaster Risk Perspective., Natural Hazards, Vol. 70, No. 1., pp. 609-627, DOI: 10. 1007/s12069- 013- 0831- 7.
22. Lucini, B. (2015), Disaster Resilience from a Sociological Perspective Exploring, Three Italian Earthquakes as Models for Disaster Resilience Planning, Vol. 25, No. 4., Springer
23. Longstaff, P. H., Armstrong, N. J., Perrin, K., Parker, W. M., Hidek, M.A. (2010), Building Resilient Communities: A Preliminary Framework, pp. 38-45.
24. Mayunga, J. S. (2009), Measuring the Measure a Multi– Dimensional Scale Model to Measure Community Disaster Resilience in The U.S, Gulf Coast Region, Texas A. M. University
25. Mitchell, T., Harris, K. (2012), Resilience: A Risk Management Approach, Background Note, ODI.
26. Mohammadi, A., Molaei, N. (2010), Application of Gray Multi-Criteria Decision Making in Corporate Performance Evaluation, Industrial Management Journal, Vol. 2, NO. 4, PP. 125-142. (in Persian).
27. Municipality of District 12 of Tehran (2015), Divisions of District 12 of Tehran Municipality,
28. Social and Cultural Affairs Department of the Municipality of District 12., (in Persian).
29. Omid Ali, I., Taghvaie, M., Bidram, R. (2014), Improvement of Urban Textured Tanks with the Approach of Earthquake Crisis Management, Geographic Quarterly Journal, VOL. 29, NO. 3, Autumn, PP.165-178, (in Persian).
30. Pickett, S.T.A. Cadenasso, M.L. Grove, J.M. (2004), Resilient Cities: Meaning, Models, and Metaphor for Integrating the Ecological, Socio-Economic, and Planning Realms, Landscape and Urban Planning No. 69, pp. 369-384.
31. Paton, D. Leigh, S., Violanti, J. (2000), Disaster Response: Risk, Vulnerability and Resilience, Disaster Prevention and Management, Vol .9., No 3., pp. 173-179
32. Pisano, U., Berger, G., Endl, A., Sedlacko, M. (2012), Resilience and Sustainable Development Theory of Resilience, Systems Thinking and Adaptive Governance, European Sustainable Development Network (ESDN) Parvaresh, Z. (2013), Measuring the Resilience of New Urban Communities in the Face of Natural Hazards, Case Study: New Regional Citizen Esfahan. Graduate Certificate, Shahid Beheshti University, (in Persian).
33. Renschler, S., Chris, A., Arendt, L., Cimellaro, G.P., Reinborn, A., Bruneau, M. (2010), A Framework for Defining and Measuring Resilience at the Community Scale: The PEOPLES Resilience Framework, National Institute of Standards and Technology, No. 3., pp. 249-260.
34. Ramazanzadeh Losebuni, A. (2012), Socio-Economic Structures of Residing Residents of Rural Areas Against Natural Disasters with a Stress on the Flood (Fountain area Kilea –Tonekabon and Sardabrood Kelardasht), PhD Thesis, University of Tehran (in Persian).
35. Silva, J.d., Morera, B.E., Stratton-Short, S., Fernandez, A. Cook, S., Kernaghan, S., Tonking, F., Bhoite, S., Diaz, S., Morgan, G., Evans, V., Parker, E., Frost, L., Birtill, K., Loiacono, A. (2014), City Resilience Index Research Report, Desk Study, Arup International Development, Vol. 1, pp. 127-141.
36. Silva, J.d., Morera, B.E., Stratton-Short, S., Fernandez, A. Cook, S., Kernaghan, S., Tonking, F., Bhoite, S., Diaz, S., Morgan, G., Evans, V., Parker, E., Frost, L., Birtill, K., Loiacono, A. (2014), City Resilience Index Research Report, Fieldwork Data Analysis, Arup International Development, Vol. 2, pp. 53-62.
37. Silva, J.d., Morera, B.E., Stratton-Short, S., Fernandez, A., Cook, S., Kernaghan, S., Tonking, F., Bhoite, S., Diaz, S., Morgan, G., Evans, V., Parker, E., Frost, L., Birtill, K., Loiacono, A. (2014), City Resilience Index Urban Measurement Report, Arup International Development, Vol. 3, pp. 10-15.
38. Sharifikah, M., Malamiri, N., Shayan, S. (2013), Measuring the Vulnerability of Urban Tissues to the Risk of Subsidence. Case study (Part of South of Tehran), Geography and Environmental Hazards, No. 5, pp. 91-106 (in Persian).
39. Shakour, A., Shamsoddini, A., Hafez Rezazadeh, M., Pakzad, S. (2014), Comparative Study of Empowerment Strategies in Urban Wastes (Case Study: Barband Districts and Phase 1 of Firoozabad Township), Environmental Journal, No. 27, pp. 79-102 (in Persian).
40. Salehi, I., Aghababaei, M.T., Sarameti, H., FarzadBehtash, M.R. (2010), Investigating the Environmental Resilience Using the Pathology Model, Journal of Environmental Studies, Thirty-seventh Years, No. 59, pp. 99-112 (in Persian).
41. Salmani Moghadam, M., Amir Ahmadi, A., Kavian, F. (2014), Application of Land Use Planning in Increasing Urban Resilience Against Earthquakes Using GIS Geographic Information System (Case study Sabzevar city), Geographical Studies of Regions Dry, Vol. 5, No. 17, Autumn, pp. 17-34, (in Persian).
42. Saeedi, B., Fakhri Bafghi, E., Azadeh, H., Ahmadi Tavana, B., Bakhtiari, A., Haj Ahmadi, R. (2014), The Document for the Risk Reduction of Disasters, 2015-2030, Padideh Publishing, Tehran, PP. 31-48., (in Persian).
43. Tsai, Y. H. (2005), Quantifying Urban form Compactness Versus Sprawl Urban Studies, Vol. 142, No. 1.
44. The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), and the Tehran Center for Earthquake and Environmental Studies (2001), Tehran Metropolitan Seismotectonic Separation Project, Volume 4, pp. 200-185 (in Persian).
45. The Statistics of the Municipality of District 12,2010, 2015 Years (in Persian).
46. UNISDR (2011), City Resilience in Africa 10 Essentials Pilot, New York, UNISDR.
47. UNISDR (2012b), How to make Cities More Resilient: A Handbook for local Government leaders, Geneva.
48. UNISDR (2013), Private Sector Strengths Applied Good Practices in Disaster Risk Reduction from Japan, Hyogo UNISDR.
49. Weichselgartner, J., Kelman, I. (2015), Geographies of Resilience Challenges and Opportunities of a Descriptive Concept, Progress in Human Geography, Vol. 39., No. 3., pp. 249-267
50. Walker, B., Holling, C. S., Carpenter, S, R., Kinzig, A. (2004), Resilience Adaptability and Transform-ability in Social- Ecological Systems, Ecology and Society, Vol. 9, No. 2.
51. Yoon, D. K., Kang, J. E., Brody, S. D (2015), A Measurement of Community Disaster Resilience la Korea, Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Vol. 1., No. 25, DOI:10.1080/ 09640568. 2015. 1016142
52. Zebardast, E. (2007), Review of Developments, The First City in Iran, the Fine Arts Magazine, No. 29, pp. 29-38 (in Persian).
53. Zangi Abadi, A., Esmaeilian, Z. (2012), Analysis of Urban Hazard Indicators Against Natural Disaster (Case Study Isfahan City Housing), (Geography and Environmental Risks), No.4, pp. 113-129 (in Persian).