1. ABAN Consulting Engineers (2009). Structural-strategic plan of Islamshahr-Robat karim urban area. Organization of Housing and Urban Development of Tehran Province. [Persian]
2. Albrecht L (2001). In pursuit of new approach to strategic spatial planning: European perspective. International planning studies. 16(3):293-310. [DOI:10.1080/13563470125378
3. Avery P, Hambly GRG, Melville C (2008). The Cambridge history of Iran. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
5. Bigdeli A (1998). History of political thought in the west from Maltese to Marx. 2nd Edition. Tehran: Ata Publication. [Persian]
6. Ferrazzi G (2007). International experiences in territorial reform-implication for Indonesia. Jakarta: USAID- Indonesia Democratic Reform Support Program.
7. Karkon M, Ahmadpoor M (2016). Fundamental development theory of Tehran Province. Tehran: Budget and Planing Organization. [Persian]
8. Ghanbari A (2008). The impact of national divisions on the development of geographical spaces case study: Zanjan province [Dissertation]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University. [Persian]
9. Ghandehari (2011). The general objectives of the program of the province's planning and its methods. Tehran: Vice President of Strategic Planning and Control.
10. Hafeznia M, Roumina E, Ahmadipour Z, Fani A (2013). Political management of space in unitary state systems. International Geopolitical Quarterly. 9(29)1-31. [Persian]
11. Hoseyni H, Hataminejad H, Ghodrati H (2010). Strategic planning of urban sustainable development in Sabzevar. Journal of Geography and Regional Development. 8(15):117-150. [Persian]
12. Jafarzade H (2012). A study on the role of administrative divisions in local development case study: Bavanat and Khorrambid counties [Dissertation]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University. [Persian]
13. Karami G (1997). Study on the Islamshahr functions and determination of its sphere of influence [Dissertation]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University. [Persian]
14. Karimi A (2008). Political management in multicultural societies. 1st Edition. Tehran: Islamic Parliament Research Center. [Persian]
15. Mahmoudzadeh E, Ghasemi H, Lotfi Rezvani H (2011). Risk Factors in strategic designing and strategic planning. Strategic Defense Studies Quarterly. 43:257-299. [Persian]
16. Malekpoor Asl B, Alimohammadi M, Katoozian S (2012). Proposed fields in strategic planning for urban revitalization and comparative comparison of theoretical framework and requirements for its application in strategic-structural planning of Tehran City. Haftshahr. 3(41-42):36-57. [Persian]
17. Mohammadi A, Hoseinzade H (2008). Strategic Planning and its role in the evolution of knowledge based organizations. Military Management Quarterly. 31:29-48. [Persian]
18. Moore MH (1995). Creating public value: Strategic management in government. Cambridge: Harvard University.
19. Nazari V (2011). Change of the space political management levels and its role in rural development: Case study of Qazvin Province [Dissertation]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University. [Persian]
20. Otoole LJ, Meier KJ (2011). Public management: Organization, governance and performance. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Performance/dp/1107004411
21. Riggs FW (1965). Administration in developing countries. The Journal of Politics. 27(3):667-670. [DOI:10.2307/2127745
22. Roumina E (2011). Explaining the political management of space in centralized systems case study: Iran [Dissertation]. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University. [Persian]
23. Sadeghpour A, Moghaddas J (1999). New organization theory: Management and management science. 8th Edition. Tehran: Government Education Management Center. [Persian]
24. Sharifzadegan M, Momeni M (2014). Strategic planning for the integrated and sustainable development of Qazvin region based on analysis of relevant decision areas. Environmental Based Territorial Planning. 7(26):39-63. [Persian]
25. Shokoohi M, Eskandari Sani M, Mohammadabadi J (2016). Strategic planning of Birjand development based on strategy of city development with SWSOT and QSPM model approach. Cultural-Social Studies of Khorasan. 11(1):105-125. [Persian]