1. Ahmadi, A., & Barzgari, F. (2012). Economic study of bubbler irrigation in pistachio gardens, case study: Herat district, Yazd province, Iran. Paper presented at the Fifth National Conference on Watershed Management and Water Resources Management, Kerman. (Persian)
2. Albaji, M., Landi, A., Nasab, S. B., & Moravej, K. (2008). Land suitability evaluation for surface and drip irrigation in Shavoor Plain Iran. Journal of Applied Sciences, 8(4), 654-659. [DOI:10.3923/jas.2008.654.659
3. Albaji, M., Nasab, S. B., Kashkoli, H. A., & Naseri, A. (2010). Comparison of different irrigation methods based on the parametric evaluation approach in the plain west of Shush, Iran. Irrigation and Drainage, 59(5), 547-558. [DOI:10.1002/ird.520
4. Alipour, A., Hosseini, J., & Ghaffari, F. (2012). Determination of salinity resistance in pistachio pulp cultivars using controlled crosses. Plant Production Research, 19(3), 39-58. (Persian)
5. Alsaqaf, A. M. A. (2015). Determination of friction head losses in trickle (bubbler) and sprinkler irrigation systems. (Ph.D), University of Khartoum, Morocco.
6. Anonymous. (2014). World reference base for soil resources. International soil classification system for naming soils and creating legends for soil maps. Rome: FAO.
7. Askari, B., Fahimi, R., Tavakoli Poor, H., & Mokhtari, F. (2011). Evaluation of geometric properties of two Iranian pistachio varieties. Paper presented at the 20th National Congress of Food Science and Technology, Tehran. (Persian)
8. Beede, R. H., Brown, P. H., Kallsen, C., & Weinbaum, S. A. (2005). Diagnosing and correcting nutrient deficiencies. Pistachio production ,manual (Forth ed.): University of California, Davis, USA.
Beyki, A., Pordel, I., Khashaei, S. A., & Dasturati, M. (2017). Study of employment status in traditional irrigation systems and modern irrigation. Paper presented at the The First National Conference on New Opportunities for Agricultural Production and Employment in the East of the Country, Birjand. (Persian)
9. Bouyoucos, G. J. (1962). Hydrometer method improved for making particle size analyses of soils. Agronomy journal, 54(5), 464-465. [DOI:10.2134/agronj1962.00021962005400050028x
10. Burt, R. (2004). Soil survey laboratory (methods manual). Soil Survey Investigations Report: No: 42. Version: 4.0. NRCS, USDA.
11. Darvishzadeh, A. (1991). Iran geology (First ed.). Tehran: Amir Kabir Press. (Persian)
12. Darwish, T., Atallah, T., El Moujabber, M., & Khatib, N. (2005). Salinity evolution and crop response to secondary soil salinity in two agro-climatic zones in Lebanon. Agricultural water management, 78(1-2), 152-164. [DOI:10.1016/j.agwat.2005.04.020
13. Ebrahimi, H. (2006). Performance Evaluation of Pressure Irrigation Methods in Khorasan Province. Scientific Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 12(3), 577-589. (Persian)
14. Eduful, M., & Shively, D. (2015). Perceptions of urban land use and degradation of water bodies in Kumasi, Ghana. Habitat International, 50, 206-213. [DOI:10.1016/j.habitatint.2015.08.034
15. El-Gindy, A., Mahmoud, A., & Mohamed, A. (2016). Influence of using different water quantities and irrigation systems on some forest trees growth parameters. Life Science Journal, 13(1), 72-82.
16. FAO. (1998). Soil Map of the World. Revised Legend. World Soil Resources Report, No: 60. Rome, Italy.
17. Farshad, A., Mohammadi, M., & Masihabadi, M. H. (2015). Application of geomorphology, remote sensing and geographic information system in soil (First ed.). Tehran: Soil and Water Research Institute. (Persian)
18. Farshi, A. A., Shariati, M. R., Jarollahi, R., Ghaemi, M. R., Shahabifar, M., & Tulaei, M. (1997). Estimation of water requirements for major agronomic and horticultural plants in Iran (Vol. 1). Karaj: Agricultural Education Publishing. (Persian)
19. Ghaemian, N., & Najari, S. (2013). Evaluation of the suitability of pistachio salmon farming in the marginal lands of Orumieh lake in Miandoab, Iran. Paper presented at the First National Conference on the Impact of Lake Urmia on the Soil and Water Resources, Tabriz. (Persian)
20. Jafarzadeh, A. A., & Abbasi, G. (2006). Qualitative land suitability evaluation for the growth of onion, potato, maize, and alfalfa on soils of the Khalat pushan research station. Biologia, 61(19), S349-S352. [DOI:10.2478/s11756-006-0187-5
21. Jalalian, H. (2013). The analysis of the impacts of new irrigation systems on agriculture exploitation in Khodabandeh county. Space Economy and Rural Development, 1(2), 41-64. (Persian)
22. Khalifa, A. B., & Ali, M. A. (2015). Water productivity, yield and quality of foster grapefruit irrigated by bubbler and surface irrigation under Khartoum State conditions. Gezira Journal of Agricultural Science, 13(1), 34-45.
23. Khidir, S. M. (1986). A statistical approach in the use of parametric systems applied to the FAO framework for land evaluation. (Ph.D), State University of Ghent, Belgium.
24. Mahajan, S., & Tuteja, N. (2005). Cold, salinity and drought stresses: an overview. Archives of biochemistry and biophysics, 444(2), 139-158. [DOI:10.1016/j.abb.2005.10.018
25. Mansour, H. A., Abdallah, E. F., Gaballah, M. S., & Gyuricza, C. (2015). Impact of bubbler discharge and irrigation water quantity on 1-hydraulic performance evaluation and maize biomass yield. International Journal of Geomate, 9(2), 1538-1544. [DOI:10.21660/2015.18.20856
26. Moravej, K. (2017). Classification and land suitability for the development of disadvantaged regions in the framework of resistance economics (case Study: Rigan, southeast of Kerman province). Geography and Development, 15(48), 133-151. (Persian)
27. Nelson, R. E. (1982). Carbonate and gypsum. Methods of doil analysis. part II. (A. L. Page Ed.). Madison: American Society of Agronomy.
28. Ojidi, A., Esfandiarropour, B. I., & Hosseinifard, S. J. (2011). Statistical zoning of land suitability for pistachio in Hormozabad, Rafsanjan. (Master's Thesis), University of valiasr, Rafsanjan. (Persian)
29. Onder, S., Caliskan, M. E., Onder, D., & Caliskan, S. (2005). Different irrigation methods and water stress effects on potato yield and yield components. Agricultural Water Management, 73(1), 73-86. [DOI:10.1016/j.agwat.2004.09.023
30. Phocaides, A. (2007). Handbook on pressurized irrigation techniques (Second ed.): Food & Agriculture Org.
31. Rabia, A. H., Figueredo, H., Huong, T., Lopez, B., Solomon, H., & Alessandro, V. (2013). Land suitability analysis for policy making assistance: a GIS based land suitability comparison between surface and drip irrigation systems. International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, 4(1), 1-6. [DOI:10.7763/IJESD.2013.V4.292
32. Rhoades, J. D., Sparks, D. L., Page, A. L., Helmke, P. A., Loeppert, R. H., Soltanpour, P. N., & Sumner, M. E. (1996). Salinity: Electrical conductivity and yotal dissolved solids. Methods of soil analysis. Part 3-Chemical methods: Soil Science Society of America, Madison.
33. Salem, J. (2018). Investigation of factors affecting the non-use of pressure irrigation methods by pistachio exporters of Yazd province. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture, 31(4), 585-594. (Persian)
34. Seyyedjalali, A. R., Sarmandian, F., & Shorafa, M. (2014). Comparison of land improvement and land index indicators in the parametric method of land suitability evaluation. Soil Researches Journal, 28(1), 35-45. (Persian)
35. SoilResearchInstitute. (1989). Land use classification guide for irrigation (Journal No. 205). Tehran: Agricultural Research and Education Organization, Ministry of Agriculture.
SoilSurveyStaff. (2014). Keys to Soil Taxonomy. Washington D.C: United States Department of Agriculture Natural Resources Conservation Service.
36. Soothar, R. K., Chandio, A. S., Mirjat, M. S., & Ahmed, M. (2015). Comparison of bubbler and basin irrigation methods in a bivarietal mangifera indica orchard in Pakistan. Science International, 27(2), 1229-1236.
37. Sys, C. E., Van Ranst, E., & Debaveye, J. (1991). Land evaluation, part I: Methods in land evaluation: International Training Center for Post Graduate Soil Scientists, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium.
38. Traylor, J. P., & Zlotnik, V. A. (2016). Analytical modeling of irrigation and land use effects on streamflow in semi-arid conditions. Journal of Hydrology, 533, 591-602. [DOI:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2015.12.006
39. Van Wambeke, A. R. (2000). The newhall simulation model for estimating soil moisture and temperature regimes. Department of Crop and Soil Sciences. Cornell University, Ithaca, NY. USA.
40. Waller, P., & Yitayew, M. (2016). Low-head gravity bubbler irrigation system Irrigation and Drainage Engineering (pp. 387-411): Springer. [DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-05699-9_22
41. Zaynaldin, A., Masiahabadi, M. H., & Esfandiari, M. (2013). An investigation of genesis, classification and physico-chemical soil properties of cultivation pistachio Sirjan plain, Kerman province. Quarterly Journal of Modern Knowledge of Sustainable Agriculture, 10(2), 31-41. (Persian)