1. Arkin, P., Mariotti, A. (2007), The North Atlantic Oscillation and oceanic precipitation variability. Climate Dynamics, Vol. 28, pp. 35–51.
2. Alipour, S. (2006), Hydrochemistry of Seasonal Variation of Urmia Salt Lake, Iran. Saline Systems, 2, 9.http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/1746-1448-2-9.
3. Cintia, B. (2003), Analysis and regionalization of Northern European winter precipitation based on its relationship with the North Atlantic Oscillation, International Journal of Climatology, 23, pp. 1185 – 1194.
4. Cullen, H. M., de Manocal, P. B. (2000), North Atlantic influence on Tigris-Euphrates stream flow, Int. J. Climatol., 20, pp. 853–863.
5. Dezfuli A.K., Karamouz, M. Araghinejad, Sh. (2010), On the relationship of regional meteorological drought with SOI and NAO over southwest Iran, Theoretical and Applied Climatology, Vol.100, No.1, pp.57-66.
6. Djamali, M., de Beaulieu, J. L., Shah-hosseini, M., Andrieu-Ponel, V., Ponel, P., Amini, A., Akhani, H., Leroy, S.A.G., Stevens, L., Lahijani, H., Brewer, S. (2008), A late Pleistocene long pollen record from Lake Urmia, NW Iran. Quat. Res. 69, pp. 413–420.
7. Eimanifar, A., Mohebbi, F. (2007), Urmia Lake (Northwest Iran), a brief review, Saline Syst. 3-5.
8. Esfandyari, F., Sobhani, B., Azadimobaraki, M., Jafarzadeh, F. (2009), Statistical analysis of relationship between snowy days in Tabriz city and the large scale atmospheric-oceanic circulation of NAO., Journal of applied researches of geographic sciences, Vol. 10, No. 13, pp. 83-102. (In Persian).
9. Fathian, F., Morid, S., Kahya, E. (2014), Identification of trends in hydrological and climatic variables in Urmia Lake basin, Iran, Theoretical and Applied Climatology, DOI:10.1007/s00704-014-1120-4.
10. Golabian, H. (2011), Urumia Lake hydro-ecological stabilization and permanence, In Macro-engineering seawater in unique environments, Springer, Berlin. pp. 365–397.
11. Hassanzadeh E, Zarghami M, Hassanzadeh, Y. (2012), Determining the main factors in declining the Urmia Lake level by using system dynamics modeling, Water Resources Management, Vol.26, pp.129–145. DOI:10. 1007/s11269-011-9909-8.
12. .JabbarlouShabestari, B. (2001), Studying of water level fluctuations of Urmia Lake during the Quaternary Period., First congress of Urmia Lake, Iran. (in Persian).
13. Jalili, Sh. (2011), Spectral analysis of periodic behavior in water level time series of Urmia Lake and its hydro-climatic impacts. PhD thesis, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran, Iran. (in Persian).
14. .Khorshiddust, A., Ghavidel Rahimi, Y., Saniei, R., Yasari, T., Nouri, H. (2007), Analysis of NAO role in annual precipitation anomaly over Urmia Lake basin., Geographic Space Journal, No. 19, pp. 63. (In Persian).
15. Khorshiddust, A., Ghavidel Rahimi, Y. (2008), Identification of monthly precipitation variation in Ahar synoptic station, in relation with atmospheric tele-connection patterns, Geographic Journal of Land, No. 20, pp. 65-81. (In Persian).
16. Karabörk, M. Ç., Kahya, E., Karaca, M. (2005), The influences of the Southern and North Atlantic Oscillations on climatic surface variables in Turkey, Hydrolog Process, 19-6, pp. 1185–1211.
17. López-Moreno, J. I., Begueriía, S., Vicente-Serrano, S. M., Garciía- Ruiz, J. M. (2007), Influence of the North Atlantic Oscillation on water resources in central Iberia Precipitation, stream flow anomalies, and reservoir management strategies, Water Resour, Res, 43, W09411.
18. López-Moreno, J. I., Vicente-Serrano, S. M. (2008), Positive and negative phases of the wintertime North Atlantic Oscillation drought occurrence over Europe A multitemporal-scale approach., J.Clim., Vol. 21, pp. 1220–1242.
19. Mares, I., Mares, C., Mihailescu, M. (2002), NAO impact on the summer moisture variability across Europe, Phys, Chem, Earth, Part A Solid Earth Geod, Vol. 27, pp. 1013–1017.
20. Marshal, J., Kushnir, Y. (2001), North Atlantic climate variability phenomena, impacts and mechanisms. International Journal of Climatology, Vol. 21, pp. 27 – 40.
21. Sima, S., Tajrishy M. (2013), Using satellite data to extract volume–area–elevation relationships for Urmia Lake, Iran. Journal of Great Lakes Research, Vol. 39, pp. 90–99.
22. Sun, J. Wang, H. (2012), Changes of the connection between the summer North Atlantic Oscillation and the East Asian summer rainfall, Journal of Geophysical Research 117, D08110.DOI: 10.1029/2012JD017482.
23. Salahi, B., Khorshiddust, A., Ghavidel Rahimi, Y. (2007), Linkage between NAO and Drought events in Eastern Azerbijan, Journal of Geographic Researches, No. 60, pp. 147-156. (in Persian).
24. Salahi, B., Hajizadeh, Z. (2013), Temporal analysis of relationship of NAO and sea surface temperature indices over Atlantic ocean with precipitation and temperature variability in Lorestan province, Journal of Geographic Researches, No. 3, pp. 117-128. (in Persian).
25. Tabari, H., Abghari, H., Hosseinzadeh Talaee, P. (2013), Impact of the North Atlantic Oscillation on stream flow in Western Iran, Hydrol, Process. DOI: 10.1002/hyp.9960.
26. Tabari, H., Hosseinzadeh Talaee, P., Shifteh Some'e, B., Willems, P. (2014), Possible influences of North Atlantic Oscillation on winter reference evapotranspiration in Iran, Journal of Global and Planetary Change, Vol. 117, pp. 28–39.
27. Zarghami, M. (2011), Effective watershed management, case study of Urmia Lake, Iran. Lake ReservManag, Vol. 27(1), pp. 87–94.
28. Zoljoodi, M., Didevarasl, A. (2014), Water-Level Fluctuations of Urmia Lake, Relationship with the Long-Term Changes of Meteorological Variables (Solutions for Water-Crisis Management in Urmia Lake Basin), Atmospheric and Climate Sciences, vol. 4, pp. 358-368 http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/acs.2014.43036.