1. Abedini, M. Shabrang, S., Esmaili, A. (2013), Determination of soil erosion and sediment yield in Meshkin Chai basin by EPM method, Quarterly Journal of Geography and Development, 11th year. Number 30. Zahedan, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, pp. 87-100. (in Persian).
2. Ahmadi, H. (2011), Applied geomorphology (Water erosion), First volume, Seventh print Tehran, Tehran University Press, pp. 688. (in Persian).
3. Ahmadi, H. Jafari, M., Golkarian, A., Abrashmiyan, E., Lauphlan, J. (2007), Estimation of erosion and sediment, using WEPP model (Case study in Neyshabour Bararieh Basin), Journal of Research and Development in Natural Resources, Tehran, Agricultural Research and Education Organization, No. 75. pp. 172-162. (in Persian).
4. Arjomand Rad, M. (2006), Erosion study using three geomorphologic methods, FOURNIER and MPSIAC in Rameh Garmsar watershed. Master's thesis, Tehran, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch, Watershed group. (in Persian).
5. Bahrami, M., Rahimi, A. (2008), Estimation of sediment yield on the river of the Kord Sheikh withexperimental methods using Geographic Information System, Quarterly Journal of Applied Geology Forth year, Zahedan, Islamic Azad University, pp. 82-89. (in Persian).
6. Defersha, M. B., Melesse, A. M., Mcclain, M. E. (2012), Watershed scale application of WEPP and EROSION 3D models for assessment of potential sediment source areas and runoff flux in the Mara River Basin, Kenya. Catena, 95, pp. 63-72.
7. Fanetti, D., Vezzoli, L. (2007), Sediment input and evolution of lacustrine deltas The Breggia and Greggio rivers case (Lake Como Italy). Quaternary International, No. 173-174, pp. 113-124.
8. Ganbarzadeh, H. Gholamrezaei, M. R. (2007), Estimation of erosion and sedimentation potential using the EPM model in Freiman Arreh-Kamar basin, using GIS. Journal of Geosciences, Mashhad, Islamic Azad University. No. 7-8, pp. 206-187. (in Persian).
9. Geographic organization of the armed forces (2003), Topography map of Ardebil 1: 50000 (1). Series 753 K. Sheet I 5666.
10. Geographic organization of the armed forces. (2003), Topographic Map 1: 50000 Amazing. Series 753 K. Sheet IV 5766.
11. Geological Survey of the Country. (1997), Geological map of Ardabil 1:100000.
12. Geological Survey of the Country. (1997), Geological map of Astara 1:100000.
13. Milevski, I. (2008), Estimation of soil erosion risk in the upper part of Bregalnica watershed-republic of Macedonia, Based on digital elevation model and satellite imagery. 5th International Conference on Geographic Information Systems (ICGIS-), pp. 351-358.
14. Mohseni, B., Qodousi, J., Ahmadi, H., Tahmasebi, R. (2011), Estimation of the accuracy and efficiency of EPM, MPSIAC, geomorphology and hydrologic models for estimation of erosion and sediment (basin of Kasaliyan in Mazandaran province), Journal of Geography and Development. Special No for environmental hazards, Zahedan, University of Sistan and Baluchestan, No. 22. pp. 127-107. (in Persian).
15. Pandey, A., Chowdary, V. M., Mal, B. C., Billib, M. (2009), Runoff and sediment yield modeling from a small agricultural watershed in India using the WEPP model, Journal of Hydrology, 348, pp. 305-319.
16. Refahi, H. (2009), Water erosion and its control. Sixth Edition. Tehran, Tehran University Press. pp. 671. (in Persian).
17. Ramesht, M., Kiarasi Alijani, F., Gandomkar, A. (2004), Estimation of the deposition systems, and improving the efficiency of its water systems with Fournier methods via "point and -Graphical" systems. Journal of Geography Education Growth (Roshed). Tehran, Research and Planning Organization, Ministry of Education. No. 67. pp. 34. (in Persian).
18. Shen, Z. Y., Gong, Y. W., Li, Y. H., Hong, Q., Xu, L., Liu, R. M. (2009), A comparison of WEPP and SWAT for modeling soil erosion of the Zhangjiachong Watershed in the Three Gorges Reservior Area. Agricultural Water Management, 96, pp. 1435-1442.
19. Sadeghzadeh reyhan, M. (2010), Erosion and sediment trend study using simulation of WEPP process model in marl area of Khajeh Tabriz, Military, Mohammad Taher, Master's thesis, Karaj, Islamic Azad University, Department of Agriculture. (in Persian).
20. Zia'i, H. (2001), Principles of Watershed Engineering. First Edition. Mashhad, Imam Reza University (AS). pp. 542. (in Persian).
21. Singh, R. K., Panda, R. K., Satapathy, k. k., Ngachan, S. V. (2011), Simulation of runoff and sediment yield from a hilly watershed in the eastern Himalaya India using the WEPP model, Journal of Hydrology, 405, pp. 261-276.
22. Tazioli, A. (2009), Evaluation of erosion in equipped basins, preliminary results of a comparison between the Gavrilovic model and direct measurements of sediment transport. Environ Geol, 56, pp. 825-831.