1. Adeeb-Haj, Bagheri, M. Parvizi, S., Salsali, M. (2010), Qualitative research methods. Print II. Boshra emissions. (in Persian)
2. Alca´ntara-Ayala, I. (2002), Geomorphology, natural hazards, vulnerability and prevention of natural disasters in developing countries, Geomorphology. Vol. 47. pp. 107–124.
3. Asayesh, H. (2007), rural planning of Iran, Print IIV, Payame Noor University, Tehran. (In Persian)
4. Afrakhteh, H., Azizpoor, F., Tahmasbi, A., Soleimani, A. (2015), Rural adaptation strategies against the risks of Drought – case study of the village of Pashtang Township Ravansar, knowledge risks, a second term, No. 3. (in Persian)
5. .Azimi, N., Jamshidian Mojaver, M (2005), robbed by examining the effects of the rural guide planning Case Study Gilan, West of Fine Arts, No. 22, pp. 25-34. (in Persian)
6. Gholamrezaee, M. (2003), Evaluating the performance of the rural guide planning of Lorestan province, Masters thesis, rural development and promote agricultural training, the Agricultural University, the University of Raazi of Kermanshah. (in Persian)
7. Giddens, A. (1997), Sociology research methods, Manouchehr S, translation, Tehran, Ney publishing.
8. Housing foundation of the Islamic Revolution (2016), the guide collection network design formulation of rural surface waters.
9. Kardavani, P., Mustafa, N. (2006), Ranking Beiza sector, according to the power of economic power and access to scheduling and development issues and problems of the villages to approach a quick assessment )the method for Chambers), geographical research, No. 56, pp. 147-131. (in Persian)
10. Mohammadi Golrang, B., Ghoddousi, J., Mashayekhi, M. (2002), the economic assessment of Watershed operations conducted in the basin dams Case Study, basin dam Shahid Yaqoubi – Torbat Heydarieh Khorasan Rizvi, The Journal of Research in Geography, No. 83, pp. 110-93. (in Persian)
11. Mohammad Pur, A. (2013), qualitative research method Counter Method 2, The practical Stages and Procedures in qualitative methodology, Jameh Shenasan pub. (In Persian)
12. Nasri, M. (1998), The effective factors in flood waters in order to provide a watershed basin management methods in Gulestan province, Master's thesis, University of Science In agriculture and natural resources Gorgan. (in Persian)
13. Osulivan, S. (2008), Research Method in the social and behavioral science.
14. Popli Yazdi, M., Ibrahimi, A. (2007), Rural development theories, the third edition, the study and developing human science books universities, Tehran. (in Persian)
15. Poorahmad, A, Hataminezhad, H, Hussaini, H. (2006), pathology development projects in the country, geographical research, No. 58, winter, pp. 167-180. (in Persian)
16. Rashidi Mehrabadi, M. (2011), The assessment of the produce between rain in residential buildings to supply the needs of drinking non-residents in the warm and dry, the fifth national conference Watershed and management of water resources and the country's territory. (in Persian).
17. Rezvani, M .(2001), An attitude of rural development scheduling system in Iran, geographical research,Vol. 41, pp. 38-25. (In Persian)
18. Rezvani, M. Karimi, M. (2012), water and sewage systems villages, the agricultural sector. Payame Noor University. (in Persian)
19. Saldana, J. (2009), The coding manual for qualitative researchers. Thousand Oaks, CA, Sage.
20. Valencia Sandoval, C, Flanders, D.N, Kozak, R.A. (2010), Participatory Landscape Planning and Sustainable Community Development Methodological Observation from a Case Study in Rural Mexico, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 94, pp. 63-70.
21. Zarafshani, k., Borzo, GH., Shahhosseini, A., Abasizadeh Ghanavati, M., Valizadeh, A., Baghernasab, M., Bahrami, M., Abdolmaleki, S. (2010), Qualitative evaluation of the implementation of the rural guide planning of Karnachi-Kermanshah provinces - Grounded Theory, Quarterly Journal of rural research, the first year, No. 3, pp. 153-172. (in Persian).