1. Ataei, H., Hashemi Nasab, S. (2012), Comparative evaluation of human ecosystems in Isfahan using TRJ methods, TCI, PET, PMV, Regional Studies and Research, Fourth Year, No. 14, pp. 63-82. (in Persian).
2. Caliskan. O., Cicek, I., Matzarakis, A. (2012), The climate and bioclimate of Bursa (Turkey) from the perspective of tourism. Theor Appl Climatol, 108, pp. 417-425.
3. Cao, B., Luo, M., Li, M., Zhu, Y. (2016), Too cold or too warm? A winter thermal comfort study in different climate zones in china. Energy and Buildings 133, pp. 469-477.
4. Cendrowska, K. L. (2013), Assessment of bioclimatic conditions in cities for tourism and recreational purposes (a Warsaw case study), Geographia Polonica, 86, pp. 55-66.
5. Fanger, P.O. (1972), Thermal comfort. McGraw-Hill, New York.
6. Farjzadh, M., Ahmadabadi, A. (2009), Evaluation and classification of tourism climate in Iran using Tourism climate index (TCI), Physical Geography Research, No. 71, pp. 31-42. (in Persian).
7. Givoni, B., Noghuchi, M., Saaroni, H., Pochter, O., Yaacov, Y., Feller, N., Becker, S., (2003), Outdor comfort research issues. Energy and Building, 35, pp. 77-86.
8. Hartz, D., Brazel, A., Golden, J. (2013), A comparative climate analysis of heat-related emergency 911 dispatches: Chicago, Illinois and Phoenix, Arizona USA 2003 to 2006, International Journal of Biometeorology, Vol. 57, Issue 5, pp. 669-678.
9. Honjo, T. (2009), Thermal Comfort in Outdoor Environment, Global Environmental Research, 13/2009:43-47.
10. Kotopouleas, A, Nikolopoulou, M. (2016), Thermal comfort conditions in airport terminals: indoor or transition spaces, Building and environment 99, pp. 184-199.
11. Kruger, E., Drach, P., Emmanuel, R., Corbella, O. (2013), Assessment of daytime outdoor comfort levels in and outside the urban area of Glasgow, UK, International Journal of Biometeorology, Vol. 57, Issue 4, pp. 521-533.
12. Matzarakis, A. (2001), Climate and bioclimatic information for the tourism in Greece Proceedings of the 1st International workshop on climate, tourism and recreation International society of biometeorology, commission on climate.
13. Matzarakis, A., Rammelberg, J. Junk, J. (2013), Assessment of thermal bioclimate and tourism climate potential for central Europe, the example of Luxembourg, Theor Appl Climatol, 114, pp. 193-202.
14. Mohammadi, H., Saeedi, A. (2008), Effective Biological Climate Indicators on the Assessment of Human Comfort. Case Study: Qom City, Journal of Environmental Studies, Vol. 44, No. 47, pp. 73-86. (in Persian).
15. Mohammadi, B. (2014), An Estimation and Spato-Temporal Analysis of Climatic Comfort Conditions in Kurdistan Province. Geographical Research, Vol. 29 No. 2, pp. 169-187. (in Persian).
16. Nadeem, Z., Gandomkar, A., Abbasi, A. (2016), Comparison of Quantitative Meteorological Indices of Tourism for Thermal Measurement of the Environment. Quarterly Journal of Tourism, Vol. 5, No. 18, pp. 44-58. (in Persian).
17. Nastos, PT., Matzarakis, A. (2012), The effect of air temperature and human thermal indices on mortality in Athens, Greece, Theoretical and Applied Climatology 108 (3-4), pp. 591-599.
18. Omonijo, A.G., Adeofun, C.O., Oguntoke, O., Matzarakis, A. (2013), Relevance of thermal environment to human health: a case study of Ondo State, Nigeria, Theoretical and Applied Climatology Vol. 113, No. 1-2, pp. 205-212.
19. Pantavou, K., Theoharatos, G., Nikolopoulos, G., Katavoutas, G., Asimakopoulos, D. (2008), Evaluation of thermal discomfort in Athens territory and its effect on the daily number of recorded patients at hospitals’ emergency rooms, International Journal of Biometeorology , Vol. 52, Issue 8, pp. 773-778.
20. Pourvahidi, P., Ozdeniz, M.B. (2013), Bioclimatic analysis of Iranian climate for energy conservation in architecture. Scientific Research and Essays, 8(1), pp. 6-16.
21. Scott, D., McBoyle, G., Schwartzentruber, M. (2004), Climate Change and the Distribution of Climatic Resources for Tourism in North America, Climate Research, No, 7, pp. 105–117.
22. Tavuosi, T., Sabzi, B. (2013), Bio-Climatic comfort confine determination for tourism planning using Evans model, case study: Ilam province, Geography and territorial spatial arrangement, Vol. 3, No. 7, pp. 21-34. (in Persian).
23. Yang, B., Olofsson, T., Niar, G., Kabanshi, A. (2017), Outdoor thermal comfort under subarctic climate of north Sweden- a pilot study in Umea, sustainable cities and society, Vol. 28, pp. 387- 397.
24. Yu, Y., Baizhan, L., Hong, L., Meilan, T., Runming, Y. (2015), A study of adaptive thermal comfort in a well-controlled climate chamber, applied thermal engineering, pp. 283-291.
25. Zolfaghari, H. (2007), To determine the appropriate schedule for circulation in Tabriz in discussing physiological equivalent temperature (PET) and poll average predicted (PMV), Journal of Geographical Researches, No. Winter, pp. 129-141. (in Persian).