1. Akhavan Kazemi, B. (2000), Divergences and Convergences in Iran - Saudi Arabia Relations, Quarterly Journal of Middle East Studies, No 22. (in Persian).
2. Asadi, B. (2002), Persian Gulf and its problems, Tehran, SAMT Pub. (in Persian).
3. Barnet, M. (1998), Dialogue in Arab Politics, New York, Columbia University Press.
4. Barzegar, K. (2003), Iran-Saudi Arabia's Political Interactions after September 11, Rahbord Quarterly, spring. (in Persian).
5. Ezzati, E. (1998), Geopolitics of Iran and its Impact on Gulf Security, Quarterly Journal of Foreign Policy, 12th Year. (in Persian).
6. Hafez Nia, M.R (2006), Geopolitical Principles and Concepts, Mashhad, Papoli. (in Persian).
7. Hafeznia, M., Roumina, E. (2005), The Relationship Between Iran and Saudi Arabia and Its Influence on Geopolitics of the Persian Gulf, Quarterly Journal of Geographic Research, Vol. 20, No. 2, Summer, pp. 66-82. (in Persian).
8. Haggett, P. (1996), Geography, New Combination, Vol. 2, Translated by Shapur Godarzinejad, Tehran, Samt. (in Persian).
9. Hassanat, S. F. (1993), Land Disputes Caused by the Instability of Security Arrangements in the Persian Gulf, translated by Bagher Nasir, Proceedings of the Fourth Gulf Seminar. (in Persian).
10. Iranian Geopolitics Association (2008), meeting dated 15/4/1387. (in Persian).
11. International agency energy secure sustainable together (2015), Key world energy statistics, In http://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/KeyWorld_Statistics_2015.pdf
12. Johnston, R.J Gregory, D, Smith, M. (1994), The Dictionary of Human Geography, U.K Blackewll.
13. OPEC Secretariat (2012), Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries. Vienna, Austria.
14. Ramezani, R. (1998), The Arab Peace Conciliation with Iran: Towards United States Integrated Politics in the Middle East, Translated by Alireza Tayeb, Political-Economic Information, No.131- 132. (in Persian).
15. Roumina, E. (2016), Conference on Geopolitical Evolution in Southwest Asia, Institute for Strategic Studies, Unpublished article. (in Persian).
16. Roumina, E. (2017), Analyzing the Relationship of the Claimant State in a Geopolitical Area, Case Study: Saudi Arabia and Iran in International Conference of Korean Association for Visual Culture. Korea University, Korea.
17. Sadat Azimi, R. (1996), Saudi Arabia, Tehran: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Publishing. (in Persian).
18. Sariolghalam, M. (1995), A Conference on the Recognition of the American Strategy toward Iran and the Middle East, Middle East Studies Quarterly, No.2. (in Persian).
19. Shokoui, H. (1985), Geography Philosophy, Tehran: GITA Publications. (in Persian).
20. Shokoui, H. (1996), New Thoughts in the Philosophy of Geography, Vol. I, Tehran, Gitashenasi. (in Persian).
21. The website of the political geography: http://newspg.ir
22. Vaezi, M. (2008), Iranian-Saudi Relations in the View of Mutual Trust, Mighat Hajj Quarterly, Sixteenth, summer. (in Persian).
23. Yergin, D. (2008), The Prize The Epic Quest for Oil, Money and Power, New York, Simon and Schuster.