1. Akbari M (2009). What is land use planning? Andishehgostar Saipa. 8(93):1-12. [Persian]
2. Akhavan H, Nazari R (2007). Performance of Industrial towns in Golestan province and providing an executive decision for their Improvement. Economics. 7(73-74):5-32. [Persian]
3. Al-Hassan MR, Diao X (2007). Regional disparities in Ghana: Policy option and public investment implication, International Food Policy Research Institute Publication. 00693:1-64.
4. Yazdani MH (2014). Analysis and leveling of educational development (in Ardebil case studies areas), Educational Planning Studies. 2(4):37-66. [Persian]
5. Anselin L (1999). Spatial¬ econometrics (Methods and model). 2nd edition. USA: Springer Publication.
6. Apostolache MA (2014). Regional development in Romania-from regulations to practice. Procedia Economics and Finance. 8:35 ـ 41. [DOI:10.1016/S2212-5671(14)00059-8
7. Ardabil Industrial Townships Company (2011). Report of the comprehensive study and identification of business clusters in Ardebil province
8. Asgary A (2011). Space statistics analysis with GIS. First edition. Tehran: Municipality Information and Communication Technology Organization. [Persian]
9. Bresnahan T, Gambardell A, Saxenian A (2001). Old economy' inputs for 'New economy' outcomes: (cluster formation in the New Silicon Valleys). Industrial and Corporate Change. 10(4):835-860. [DOI:10.1093/icc/10.4.835
10. Cruz SCS, Teixeira AAC (2010). The evolution of the cluster literature: Shedding light on the regional studies-regional science debate. Regional Studies. 44(9):1263-1288. [DOI:10.1080/00343400903234670
11. Dadashpour H, Jalali A (2013). An analysis of the pattern¬ of specialization and spatial concentration of industries in Iran. Regional Planning Quarterly. 3(11):1-18. [Persian]
12. Dadashpour H, Dadejani M (2015). Identyfing and prioritizing the radical factors influencing regional competitiveness; (case study: Kurdistan Province). Regional Planning. 5(19):27-42. [Persian]
13. Esmaeilzadeh H, Masoumi L (2015). Spatial justice analysis of the cities of Ardebil province in the healthcare indices section using the vikor model. Urban Studies. 7(23):94-104. [Persian].
14. Esri (2015). Arc gis10.3 tutorials. Retrieved from www.esri.com. 2015.9.1.
15. Faraji Sabokbar H, Varizin N, Sojasi H (2014). Explaining Spatial Inequalities in Health Care Using Decision Electra Model (Case study: Townships of Khorasan Razavi Province). Geography and Regional Development. 12(22):1-18. [Persian]
16. Federman M, Levins A, College P (2005). The effect of industrialization on school enrollment and child labor. University of California. Berkeley. 1-37.
17. Feizpour MA, Samanpour Z (2017). Industrial Development and Deprivation in Iran's Regions: 2009-2013. Geographical Research. 32(1):51-63. [Persian] [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.geores.32.1.51
18. Ghanbari Y, Barghie H, Hajarian H (2011). The analyze spatial distribution industrial parameters in districts of Isfahan province about development levels. Spatial Planning. 1(1):17-36. [Persian]
19. Ghareghozloo A, Alizadeh M (2014). Land suitability assessment for the deployment of industry-by fuzzy-ahp fuzzy logic hierarchy process analysis (Case study: Malard County). RS and GRS for Natural Resources. 5(4):79-94. [Persian]
20. Governor General of Ardabil (2011). Ardabil province planning study report. Deputy planning and budget.
21. Hatami Nejad H, AbuBakri T, Ahmadi A, Nayebzadeh F (2011). Measuring the degree of industrial development in the border regions of Iran. (Case study: northwest of Iran, Southern cities of west azarbaijan province). Urban planning Research. 2(7):1-18. [Persian]
22. Hosseinzadeh Dalir K, Safari F (2012). The effect of smart planning on urban planning. Geography and Urban Development. 1(1):19-36. [Persian]
23. Industry, Mine & Trade Organization of Ardebil Province "IMTOAP". (2011). Industries statistics of Ardabil Province. [Persian]
24. Izabella SK, Zsófia V (2013). Spatial Distribution of Knowledge-Intensive Industries in Hungary. Regional Studies and Spatial Planning. 19(4):431-444. [DOI:10.1007/s11300-013-0261-y
25. Kamran H, Parizadi T, Amini H (2010). Leveling of urban services in Tehran metropolitan regions. Geography and Regional Planning. 1(1):147-164. [Persian]
26. Kanbur R, Venables AJ (2005). Rising spatial disparities and development. United Nations University Press. 3:1-8. [DOI:10.1093/0199278636.003.0001
27. Kevinji K, Pover J (2007). Guide for sustainable development planners. First edition. Amirian S, Hataminezhad H, Translators. Tehran: CharkheNilofari Publication. [Persian]
28. Khakpour B, Baunpouri A (2009). Analysis and analysis of inequality in the levels of development in the areas of Mashhad. Science and Development Magazine. 15(27):182-202. [Persian]
29. Khandozzi E (2005). The realism of justice theory in Islamic economics. Islamic Economics. 5(17):113-134. [Persian]
30. Kikha N (2004). The concept and mechanisms for the realization of social justice. Political Science. 7(26):163-185.
31. Masoumi Ashkevari H (2006). Fundamentals of regional planning. Third edition. Tehran: Payam Publication. [Persian]
32. Miremoezi H (2010). Islamic economics system. Objectives and motives. First edition. Tehran: Kanoon andishe javan. Publication. [Persian]
33. Moarefy A, Etihani V, Ilanlou M (2013). Development of industrial clusters in regional planning. First edition. Mehr sajjad. [Persian]
34. Mohammadi A, Ghafari A, Noori S (2016). Determining suitable areas of industrialization (industrial clusters) using multi-criteria decision making models in GIs environment. Journal of Urban Studies. 23:69-86. [Persian]
35. Mohammadi J, Abdoli A, Beyranvand M (2012). Surveying the level of development of lorestan province different parts of housing and welfare services of infrastructure. Agriculture and industry. Applied Research of Geographic Sciences. 12(25):127-150. [Persian]
36. Motiee Langroudi H, Toorani A, Soleimangoli R (2011). Spatial impact assessment of establishment of industrial towns in rural areas of central minoodasht district. Urban and Regional Researches. 3(9):37-85. [Persian]
37. PoorAhmad A (2001). Landuse planning and balancing in the urban system of the country. Faculty of Literatures & Humanities. 160(0):479-490. [Persian]
38. Pourahmad A, Fallahian N (2005). The study of the formation of industrial axes around Tehran with emphasis on the Karaj axis of Qazvin. Geographical Research. 37(53):173-192. [Persian]
39. Pourmohammadi MR (2009). Urban land use planning, First edition. Tehran: Samt Publication. [Persian]
40. Rezvani MR, Sahneh B (2006). Estimation of developmental levels of rural areas of aghqala and bandermanar Turkmen districts. Village and Development. 8(3):1-32. [Persian]
41. Salimifar M (2009). Measuring industrial development and regional development in razavi khorasan, southern and northern khorasan. Economic Research. 9(4):175-196. [Persian]
42. Statistical Center of Iran "SCI" (2018). Population statistics of 2016 sensus. [Persian]
43. Taghvayi M, Tahmasebi Pour RM (2011). Dterminig and Analyzing of Enjoyment Levels of Booshehr's. Geographical planning of space. 1(2):59-74. [Persian]
44. Tavakoli Nia J, Nemati A (2008). The relationship between industrial towns with spatial development in ilam province. Housing and Rural Environment, 1(125):74-87. [Persian].
45. Winkler A (2012). Measuring regional inequality: an index of socio-economic pressure for Serbia. Zbornik radova-Geografski fakultet Univerziteta u Beogradu. 60:81-102.
46. Ziyari K, Zanjiri M, Kobbari Sorkh L (2010). Study and ranking of the degree of development of cities in Khorasan Razavi province using topsis techniques. Human Geography Researches. 42(72):17-30. [Persian]
47. Zeberdast E (1999). Industrial development of regions and effective factors in locating large industrial activities. Architecture and Technology. 6(0):38-29. [Persian]