1. Abdullah Khani, A. (2006), Protecting the Information Infrastructure, Quarterly Defense Policy, Fourteenth, No. 54, pp. 91-128(in Persian).
2. Afzali, R., Ansari Zadeh, P. (2011), Geoterroism a Geopolitical Approach to Terrorism, Moderator Quarterly Journal of Humanities- Planning and Approval of Space, Vol. 15. (In Persian).
3. Ahari, A., Moradi, I. (2011), Evaluation of Passive Defense Engineering in the Study of the Failure of Dams and Associated Water Installations, Third International Conference on Reinforcement Systems, Tabriz, pp. 66-91(in Persian).
4. Ahmadi, A., Hassani, R., Kashi, A., Arab Masoumi, I. (2013), Passive Defense and Threats of the 21st Century (Biological Weapons and Bioterrorism), 6th Congress of the Iranian Geopolitics Association. (In Persian).
5. Ayaz Abadian, F., Jamshidi, A., Satisfaction, A., Mehdizadeh, R. (2014), A New Model for Dependence Analysis of Vital Assets in Industrial Vulnerability, Two Journal of Crisis Management, No. 5, pp. 47-55(in Persian).
6. Bakhshi, F. (2015), Analysis of Considerations of Passive Defense in Urban Infrastructure with Emphasis on Water Infrastructure, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (in Persian).
7. Barry, B. (1999), People, Governments and Fear, Translator Strategic Studies Institute, Publications Strategic Studies Institute
8. Draik, A., Grabk, T., Hutammer, J. (2004), Crisis Management, Principles and Practical Guidance for Local Governments, Pardazesh Publication.
9. Eftekhari, A. (2001), Basic Thoughts in Security Studies National Security Studies after the Cold War Strategic Studies Institute (in Persian).
10. Hassij, H. (2001), The Relationship Between the Terrorist Operations and the Interventive Policies of America, The Political-Economic Information.
11. Kalantari, B., Sultanpour, H., (2014), The Role of Participatory Management in Coping with Natural Hazards with Emphasis on Urban Flood in Tehran Metropolis, International Conference on Sustainable Development of Solutions and Challenges, Tabriz (in Persian).
12. Kathleen, B., Fred, SH. (2004), Engaging Geopolitics, Translation by Alireza Farshchi and Hamid Reza Rahnama Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, School of Command and Staff of the Great War.
13. Krahman, A. (2008), Threats and New Actors in International Security, Group Translation Tehran Strategic Studies Research Institute.
14. Maghsoudi, M., Heydari, S. (2009), The Transformation of the Concept of Terrorism, The Case of Terrorism in India, The Political-Economic Information Monthly, seventh and eighth, No. 260-259 (in Persian).
15. McKenzie, K., Translator, Heidari, A. (2003), Asymmetric War, Tehran, Department of Command and Staff of the Sepah.
16. Mohseni, R. (2011), Terrorism, The Journal of Political Studies, Vol. 3, No. 13(in Persian).
17. Mousavi, M., Heydari, Kh., Ghanbari, A. (2013), The Effect of Security Threats on National Security of the Islamic Republic of Iran and its Coping Strategies, International Journal of Police Studies, Vol. 4, No. 14(in Persian).
18. Reich, W. (2002), Roots of Terrorism, translated by Seyyed Hossein Mohammadi Najm, first edition, publishd by School of Command and Staff of the Great War.
19. Shahhoseini, M. (2001), Bioterrorism in Terms of Martial Medicine, taken from Bioterrorism book (in Persian).
20. Sylvant, J. (2010), Strategies for Protecting National Critical Infrastructure Assets, Translated by Mohammad Ebrahimnezhad, Bostan Hamid Publications, Tehran.
21. Tayeb, A. (2003), Terrorism, Tehran Ghazal Publications.
22. Zarghani, H., Azami, H. (2011), Analysis of Military-Security Considerations in the Location and Location of Military Centers and Military Places with Emphasis on Khorasan Razavi Province, Moderator of Human Sciences Space Planning and Design (in Persian).
23. Zarghani, H., Azami, H., Khalilzadeh, R.A. (2012), Analysis of Defense Considerations - Security in Critical and Important Centers of Neyshabur, Journal of Geographical Security Research, Vol. 1, No. 2. (in Persian).
24. Zarghani, H., Azami. H. (2010), Analysis of Defense Observation - Security in the Mashhad metropolitan Area with Emphasis on Terrorist Threats, Geography Challenges and Regional Development, No. 14 (in Persian).
25. Zarghani, H., Bakhshi, F. (2015), Analysis of Considerations of Thepassive Defense of Urban Infrastructure, the Collection of Articles of the Conference on Land Use, the Caspian Region and the Development Prospects of Gilan