1. Addiscott, Thim, and Whitmore, Stephen. (1987), Computer simulation of changes in soil mineral nitrogen and crop nitrogen during autumn, winter and spring. The Journal of Agricultural Science, 109(01), pp.141-157.
2. Ahmad, S., Simonovic, s.(2005), An artificial neural network model for generating hydrograph from hydro-meteorological parameters. Journal of Hydrology, 315(1), pp.236-251.
3. Ahhashimi, Shaymaa (2014), Prediction of monthly rainfall in Kirkuk using artifitial neural network and time series models. Journal of engineering and development, 18 (1), pp.129-142.
4. Babazadeh, H. Shamsnia, A., Bostani, F. Noroozi Aghdam, E. , Khodadadi Dehkordi, D. (1391), Analysis of Drought, Wetness Year and Forecasting of Climate Parameters, Precipitation and Temperature Using Stochastic Methods in Shiraz City. Journal of geography and
5. Bloomfield, Peter, and Nychka, Douglas (1992), Climate spectra and detecting climate change. Climatic Change, 21(3), pp.275-287.
6. Box, G., Jenkins, G., Reinsel, G. (2013), Time series analysis: forecasting and control: John Wiley and Sons.
7. Burlando, P., Montanari, A., and Ranzi, R. (1996), Forecasting of storm rainfall by combined use of radar, rain gages and linear models. Atmospheric research, 42(1), pp.199-216.
8. Canova, F., Bruce, H. (1995), Are seasonal patterns constant over time? A test for seasonal stability. Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 13(3), pp.237-252.
9. Dayhoff, J. (1990), Neural Network Principles. : Prentice-Hall International, U.S.A.
10. Dickey, D., Fuller, W. (1979), Distribution of the estimators for autoregressive time series with a unit root. Journal of the American statistical association, 74(366a),pp. 427-431.
11. Enders, W.(2008), Applied econometric time series: John Wiley and Sons.
12. Enders, Walters (1995), Applied econometric time series: John Wiley and Sons.
13. Eric, A. (2010), Modeling and Forecasting Inflation Rates in Ghana: an Application of SARIMA Models, dissertation. Thesis of M.S. submitted to the School of Technology and Business Studies.
14. Folland, Ch. (1990), Observed Climatic Variation and Change, Climate Change: The IPCC Scientific Assessment. Cambridge University Press. pp.195-238.
15. Fox, D. (1981), Judging air quality model performance. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 62(5), pp. 599-609.
16. Franses, Ph., Hobijn, B. (1997), Critical values for unit root tests in seasonal time series. Journal of Applied Statistics, 24(1), pp. 25-48.
17. French, M., Krajewski, W., Cuykendall, R. (1992), Rainfall forecasting in space and time using a neural network. Journal of Hydrology, 137(1), pp.1-31.
18. Hamilton, J. (1994), Time series analysis. vol (2). Princeton university press Princeton.
19. Hansen, J. (1988), Global surface air temperature. Geology Letter,(15), pp. 323-326.
20. Hung, N., Babel, M., Weesakul S.,thripathi, N. (2009), An artifitual neural network model for rainfall forcasting in Bangkok, Tailand. Hydrology and Earth System Science, 13, pp.1414-1425.
21. Hylleberg, S., Engle, R., Granger, C., Yoo, B. (1990), Seasonal integration and cointegration. Journal of econometrics, 44(1), pp.215-238.
22. Jamshidi, V. (1989), Evaluation of Temperature and Rainfall in Tehran City by Time Series. Thesis of M.S. Tarbiat Modares University, Statistics, Dept., pp. 263.
23. Jones, P., Raper, S., Bradley, R., Diaz, H., Kellyo, P., Wigley, T.(1986), Northern Hemisphere surface air temperature variations: 1851-1984. Journal of Climate and Applied Meteorology, 25(2), pp.161-179.
24. Kheradmand-Nia, M.Asakereh, H.(2001), Pattering of ARIMA for Annual Average Temperature in Jask (Iran),, Paper presented at the 3rd Conference of Stochastic Process, Isfahan University.
25. Kleiber, Christian (2008). Applied Econometrics with R. : Springer Science Business Media, LLC, NY, USA.
26. Kumar, A. (2000), Dispersion and risk modeling. Department of Civil Engineering, University of Toledo.
27. Kumar, S., Tripathy, D., Nayak, S., Mohaparta, S. (2013), Prediction of rainfall in India using artifitial neural network models. International Journal of intelligent system and applications, 12, pp.1-22.
28. Maleki, M.(1989), Investigation and Modeling of Temperature and Rainfall in West Country. 184 pp.
29. Mislan, H., Hardwinarto, S. Aipassa, M. (2015), Rainfall monthly prediction based on artifitual neural network: a case study in Tenggarong station, east Kalimantan, Indonesia. International confrence in computer science and computational intelligent, pp.142-151.
30. Nayak, D., Mahapatra, A., Mishra, P. (2013), A survey on rainfall prediction using artificial neural network. International journal of computer applications, 72 (16), pp.32-40.
31. Noakes, D., McLeod, I., Hipel, K. (1985), Forecasting monthly riverflow time series. International Journal of Forecasting, 1(2), pp.179-190.
32. Paras, D., Mathur, S. (2012), A simple weather forecasting model using mathematical regression. Indian research journal of extension education, 1, pp.161-169.
33. Pfaff, B. (2008), Analysis of integrated and cointegrated time series with R: Springer.
34. Rasuli, A.(2002), Modeling of Climate Parameters in Country North-West. Forecasting Monthly Temperature of Tabriz City (Iran) by ARIMA model. Tabriz University, Journal of Sociology Science, 8.
35. Rivero, C. Pucheta, J. (2014), Forecasting rainfall time series with stochastic output approximatted by neural networks Bayesian approach. International journal of advanced computer science and applications, 5 (6), pp.145-151..
36. Shumway, R., Stoffer, D. (2010), Time series analysis and its applications: with R examples: Springer.
37. Taylor, R. (1997), On the practical problems of computing seasonal unit root tests. International Journal of Forecasting, 13(3), pp.307-318.
38. Valverde Ramírez, M., de Campos Velho, H., Ferreira, N. (2005), Artificial neural network technique for rainfall forecasting applied to the Sao Paulo region. Journal of Hydrology, 301(1),pp. 146-162.
39. Yevjevich, V. (1987), Stochastic models in hydrology. Stochastic Hydrology and Hydraulics, 1(1), pp.17-36.