1. Barreca, AI. (2012), Climate change, humidity, and mortality in the United States, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 63,pp. 19–34.
2. Alvi, Sh. (1994), Climate change, desertification and the Republic of Sudan, Geojournal, vol 33, No 4, pp. 393-399.
3. Andreas Fries, R., Rütger, T. Nau, P. ,Thorsten, Bendix, J. (2012), Near surface air humidity in a megadiverse Andean mountain ecosystem of southern Ecuador and its regionalization, Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 152, pp. 17– 30.
4. Guangxing Lin, Xi Chen, Z. (2007), Temporal–spatial diversities of long-range correlation for relative humidity over China, Physica A, 383, pp. 585–594.
5. Henry F. Diaz, Giambelluca,TW., Eischeid, Jon K. (2011), Changes in the vertical profiles of mean temperature and humidity in the Hawaiian Island, Global and Planetary Change, 77, pp. 21–25.
6. Shatilina, T. A. (2010), Peculiarities of surface air temperature variations over the FAR East regions in 1976-2005. Russian Meteorology and Hydrology, vol 35, num 11 , PP. 740-743.
7. Shen, S. S (2011), The twentieth century contiguous us temperature changes indicated by daily and higher statistical moments. climatic change, online first .
8. Tao, h. G. (2011), Assessment of CMIP3 climate models and projected changes of precipitation and temperature in Yangtze River basin china. Climate change, online firest.
9. Shuhong, Wu., Aigang, L. Longqing, Li. (2011), Spatial and temporal characteristics of minimum temperature in winter in china during 1961-2010 from NCEP/NCAR reanalysis, Theoretical and Applied climatology, online first.
10. Xie, h. y. (2010), Warming and drying trends on the Tibetan Plateau 1971-2005. Theoretical and Applied climatology, vol 101, num 3-4 , pp. 241-253.
11. Yue, S. H. (2003), Temperature tiends in Japan 1900-1996. Theor, Appl, Climatol, 75 , PP.15-27.
12. Zhen Yu, L.(2015), Recent trends in daily temperature extremes over northeastern China (1960–2011), Quaternary International, Vol. 380–381, pp. 35–48.