1. Alvi, Sh. (1994), Climate change, desertification and the Republic of Sudan, Geojournal, vol 33, No 4, pp. 393-399.
2. Andreas Fries, R., Rütger, T. Nau, P. ,Thorsten, Bendix, J. (2012), Near surface air humidity in a megadiverse Andean mountain ecosystem of southern Ecuador and its regionalization, Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 152, pp. 17– 30.
3. Alan Barreca, I. (2012), Climate change, humidity, and mortality in the United States, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 63, pp. 19–34.
4. Ataei, H, Fanaei, R. (2014), Usage Mann-Kendall non-parametric test to detect the maximum elative humidity changes of Isfahan province, Scientific Journals Management System, Vol. 14, No. 34, pp. 111-132. (in Persian).
5. Ataei, H, Fanaei, R. (2016), Recognition behavior patterns mean maximum temperature using non-parametric tests (Case Study: Isfahan Province), Journal of Geographical Notion, Vol. 8, No. 15, pp. 86-102. (in Persian). 6. Azizi, G, Roshani, M. (2008), The study climate change in the southern coast of the Caspian by methode Mann-Kendall , Geographical research , No. 64, pp. 13-28. (in Persian).
6. Azizi, G, Roshani, M. (2008), The study climate change in the southern coast of the Caspian by methode Mann-Kendall , Geographical research , No. 64, pp. 13-28. (in Persian).
7. Bahak, B. (2015), prediction and assessment of long-term temporal patterns of temperature and its effect on evaporation and definition Zahedan, Geography journal, Num. 44, pp. 239-257. (in Persian).
8. Diaz, HF., Giambelluca, Tw. Eischeid, J. K. (2011), Changes in the vertical profiles of mean temperature and humidity in the Hawaiian Island, Global and Planetary Change 77, pp. 21–25.
9. Eini, S, Tavoosi, T, Amirjahanshahi, M. (2016), Modeling minimum temperature East Kermanshah province, journal of geographical space, vol 16, Num. 54, pp. 47-67. (in Persian).
10. Farajzadeh, M, Feizi, V, Molashahi, M. (2010), Studying the climate change in North- West Iran by Mann-Kendall method, Congress Geography applications in environmental planning, Khorramabad. (in Persian).
11. Gharekhani, A, Ghahreman, N. (2010), Seasonal and annual variation of relative humidity and dew point in a climate of Iran, Journal of Water and Soil, Vol. 24, No 4, pp. 636-646. (in Persian).
12. Guangxing Lin, X., Zuntao F. (2007), Temporal–spatial diversities of long-range correlation for relative humidity over China, Physica A 383, pp. 585–594.
13. Karimi, M, Farajzadeh, M. (2011), Humidity flux and spatial patterns in resource humidity supply precipitation of Iran , Journal of Applied Research Geographical Sciences , Vol. 19, No 22, pp. 109-127. (in Persian).
14. Kosari, M, Ekhtesasi, M, Tazeh, M, Saremi, M. (2008), A Survey of variation trend of precipitation, temperature and relative humidity of 26 synoptic stations, Journal of Pajouhesh & Sazandegi, pp. 196-207. (in Persian).
15. Moghimi, E. (1999), Statistical analysis of relative humidity and precipitation in a period of 30 years in Tehran, Geographical Research Quarterly, pp. 43-61. (in Persian).
16. Omidvar, K, Khosravi, Y. (2010), Some elements of climate change on the northern coast of Persian Gulf using Mann-Kendall Test, Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, twenty one years, No, 2, pp. 33-46. (in Persian).
17. Rahimzadeh, F, Khoshkam, M. (2003), changes of humidity Series in the country synoptic stations , Third Regional Conference and National Conference Climate change , Esfahan. (in Persian).
18. Shatilina, T. A. (2010), Peculiarities of surface air temperature variations over the FAR East regions in 1976-2005. Russian Meteorology and Hydrology, Vol. 35, Num. 11, pp. 740-743.
19. Shen, S. S. (2011), The twentieth century contiguous us temperature changes indicated by daily and higher statistical moments. climatic change, online first.
20. Shuhong, Wu., Aigang, L. , Longqing, Li. ( 2011), Spatial and temporal characteristics of minimum temperature in winter in china during 1961-2010 from NCEP/NCAR reanalysis, Theoretical and Applied climatology, online first.
21. Tao, h. G. (2011), Assessment of CMIP3 climate models and projected changes of precipitation and temperature in Yangtze River basin china. Climate change, online first.
22. Xie, h. Y. (2010), Warming and drying trends on the Tibetan Plateau 1971-2005. Theoretical and Applied climatology, Vol. 101, Num. 3-4, pp 241-253.
23. Yue, S. H. (2003), Temperature tends in Japan 1900-1996, Theor, Appl, Climatol, 75, pp. 15-27.
24. Zhen Yu, Li. (2015), Recent trends in daily temperature extremes over northeastern China (1960–2011), Quaternary International.