1. Aggarwal, A., Kumar, N. (2012), Structural change industrialization and poverty reduction: The case of India, http://www.unescap.org/sites/default/files/SSWA_Development_Paper_1206_Nov2012.pdf.
2. Basu, P., Guariglia, A. (2004), Inequality and industrialization. Paper presented at the Midwest Macroeconomics Conference, Ames, USA.
3. Eftekhary, A. R., Taherkhani, M. (2002), Establishment of industry in rural areas and its role in rural welfare. Modares, 6 (2), pp. 1-22. (in Persian).
4. Ghanilou, R. (2008), The role of industrial development in crime changes, Karagah (The Detective), 2(3), pp. 40-53.
5. Gharabaghian, M. (1991). Economic growth and development,Vol. 1. Tehran, Nay. (in Persian).
6. Gharakhlou, M., Panahandekhah, M. (2009), Evaluation of the functions of new towns in absorption the population for megalopolises (Case study: new towns around Tehran). Human Geographic Research, 41 (67), pp.17-25. (in Persian).
7. Gholami, M. (2011), Representation of the establishment of industrial towns Lamerd inconsequence rural development. Journal of Regional Planning, 1(2), pp. 51-62. (in Persian).
8. Imam Khomeini Relief Foundation, (2009-2010-2011-2012- 2013), Statistical Year book (1st ed.), Tehran, Center for Planning and Information Technology. (in Persian).
9. Kim, K.S. (1990), Industrialization process, employment and income distribution in Mexico: issues and strategies (Working Paper Number 131, January 1990).University of Notre Dame, The Helen Kellogg Institute for International Studies, https://kellogg.nd.edu/publications/workingpapers/WPS/131.pdf.
10. Kimura, F., Silva Chang, M. (2016), Industrialization and poverty reduction in East Asia, Internal labor movements matter, Journal of Asian Economics, 48(Feb.), pp. 23-37. doi: 10.1016/j.asieco.2016.10.005
11. Lotfi, E., Feizpour, M.A. (2013), Industrial growth and crime: evidence from provinces of Iran during the third and fourth development plans, House and Strategy, 21(80), pp. 39-60. (in Persian).
12. Motiei Langeroudi, H., NajafiKani, A. A. (2006), Studying and evaluating impact of towns and industrial areas on economic and social development of rural regions. Geographical Research, 38(58), pp. 147-165. (in Persian).
13. Nili, M., Dargahi, H., Sedighi, K., Tabibian, M., Kalantarnia, S., Kaymaram, F., Modares, A., Najmi, M. (2004), Industrial development Strategy of Iran (2nd ed). Tehran. Sharif University of technology graduate school of management and economics.
14. Nobakht, M. B. (2009), Oil, leading sector in unbalanced development of Iran, Rahbord pub.,18(52), pp. 35-54. (in Persian).
15. President deputy of strategic planning and control. (2013), Manuscript of bill for the Islamic-Iranian model of progress. Tehran, President deputy of strategic planning and control. (in Persian).
16. Rahmani, K., Naghavi, M. R. (2012), Rural industrialization in China. The Growth of Geography Education, 27(101), pp. 44-49. (in Persian).
17. Souri, A. (2015), Econometrics, Vol. 2, Tehran, Farhangshenasi pub. (in Persian).
18. Taher Khani, M. (2001), The role of industrial zone in rural development (case study: rural industrial zone in Ostan Markazi), Geographical Research, 33(40), pp. 33-45. (in Persian).
19. The Statistical Center of Iran (2013-2014- 2015), Census of manufacturing firms of 10 employees and more, 1st ed., Tehran. (in Persian).
20. Tran, T., Doan, T. (2010), Industrialization, economic and employment structure changes in Vietnam during economic transition (MPRA Paper Number 26979, November 2010), Vietnam National University, College of Economics, https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/26979.
21. UNIDO. (2006), Industrialization and poverty alleviation: pro-poor industrialization strategies revisited. http://www.unido.org/fileadmin/import/59563_04COMPID_0591422_Ebook.pdf.