1. Aerial photographs of Armed Forces Geographical Organization, (1945), scale 1: 55000. (in Persian)
2. Antonelli, C., Provansal, M., Vella, C. (2004), Recent Morphological Channel Changes in a Deltaic Environment, the Case of the Rhone River, France, Geomorphology, Vol. 57, PP. 385-402.
3. Burge, ML. (2004),Testing links between river patterns and in channel characteristics using MRPP and ANOVA. Geomorphology, 63, pp. 115-130.
4. Gregory, K. J., Benito, G., Downs, P. W. (2008), Applying Fluvial Geomorphology to River Channel Management: Background for Progress towards a Paleohydrology Protocol, Journal Geomorphology, Vol. 98, pp. 153-172.
5. Housing and Urban Development Kermanshah, (2010), Zhynab West, Qasr-e Shirin Development Project sphere of influence. (in Persian).
6. Jabari, I. (2011),The role of land use on water quality Alvand River, Geography program, No. 44, pp. 73-93. (in Persian).
7. Karimi, B., Sharafi, S., Maghsodi, M., Karimi, S., Soltani, Sh. (2011), The Role of Morpho tectonics on erosion and changes in longitudinal river profile using mathematical functions, Uplift research environment, No. 6, pp. 73-89. (in Persian).
8. Knighton. A. D., Nanson, G. C. (1993), Anastomosis and the continuum of channel pattern. Earth surface processes and land forms, l S: pp. 613-625.
9. Meteorological Organization in Kermanshah and Qasr-e Shirin Sarpolzohab synoptic station data, statistical period 1392-1360.(in Persian).
10. Ministry of Energy, (2011), Energy consulting engineering, watershed hydrology West Frontier. (in Persian).
11. Ouchi, S. (1983), Response of alluvial rivers to active tectonics (New Mexico, California), PhD thesis, Colorado state university.
12. Poria, M., Ahmadi, H., Jaafari, M., Bihamta, M., Salajegheh, A. (2013), Path Coefficient and path analysis of body weight and biometric traits in Male Capoeta trutta (Heckel, 1843) in Alvand River of Kermanshah Province, (West of Iran), International Journal of Farming and Allied Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 23.
13. Rezaee Moghadam, M. R., Servati, M. H., Asghari Saraskanroud, S. (2011), The changes Ghezelozan northern river geometry and geology with emphasis on geometric and geological Geography and Environmental Planning, Summer 2012, pp. 109 -122, (in Persian).
14. Sharifi kia, M., Malamiri, N. (2012), A blessing to detect changes in the morphological analysis of the spatial pattern of the Helmand River, Journal of quantitative geomorphology, No. 4, pp. 149-160. (in Persian).
15. Shum, H. W. (1984), River and Related Problems, Symposium on River Meandering -june 1984, Colorado State-University, fort Collins, Colorado.
16. Simpson, J. Ch. (1999), Fluvial geomorphology f the sand bed river, North Montana, PhD thesis, University of Calgary, Alberta.
17. Wang, J., Ishidaira, H. (2012), Effects of Climate Change and Human Activities on in Flowing to the Hoban Reservoir in the Red River Basin, the 18th Biennial Conference of International Society for Ecological Modeling, China.
18. Yamani, M., Hossein Zadeh, M. H. (1992), changes the pattern of marine coastal plain rivers in Mazandaran Hall, Geographical little research, No. 43, pp. 109-122. (in Persian).
19. Zawiejska, J., Bartlomiej, W. ( 2010), Twentieth-Century channel on the Dunajec River, Southern Poland: patterns, causes and controls, Journal Geomorphology, Vol. 11, pp. 246-234.