1. Afshani, A., Shiri Mohammad Abad, H. (2015), Relationship of Social Trust and Social Health Among Women in Yazd, Quarterly of Social Studies and Research in Iran, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 277- 299 (in Persian).
2. Annerstedt, M., Östergren, P. O., Björk, J., Grahn, P., Skärbäck, E., Währborg, P. (2012), Green Qualities in the Neighborhood and Mental Health–Results from a Longitudinal Cohort Study in Southern Sweden, BMC Public Health, Vol. 12, No. 1.
3. Barton, J., Pretty, J. (2010), What is the Best Dose of Nature and Green Exercise for Improving Mental Health? A multi-study analysis, Environmental Science Technology, Vol. 44, No. 10, pp. 3947-3955.
4. Barton, H. and Tsourou, C. (2000), Healthy Urban Planning, Published on Behalf of the world health organization, Regional Office for Europe, Spon pub.
5. Brown, W. J., Burton, N. W., Rowan, P. J. (2007), Updating the Evidence on Physical Activity and Health in Women, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, Vol. 33, No. 5, pp. 404-411.
6. Dallat, M. A. T., Soerjomataram, I., Hunter, R. F., Tully, M. A., Cairns, K. J., Kee, F. (2014), Urban Greenways Have the Potential to Increase Physical Activity Levels cost-effectively, The European Journal of Public Health, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 190-195.
7. Department of Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS). (2002), Game Plan a Strategy for Delivering Government’s Sport and Physical Activity Objectives London Department of Culture, Media and Sport and Cabinet Office.
8. Hough, R. L. (2014), Biodiversity and Human Health Evidence for Causality? Biodiversity and Conservation, No. 23, pp. 267- 288
9. Jahdi, R., Khan Mohammadi, M. (2011), Investigating the Effects of Urban Forests and Green Spaces on citizens' health Case study of Rasht city, 4th Environmental Engineering Conference, Tehran (in Persian).
10. Jalili, T., Kaboli, A. R., Hekmatnia, S. (2016), The Role of Green Space in Promoting the Mental and Social Health of Residents of Urbanized Urban Texts Case Study of Ahwaz Metropolis, The 4th National Conference on the Role of Technology and Sustainable Technologies in Civil Engineering and Architecture, Persian Institute of Pars Conference, Shiraz (in Persian).
11. Kiani, A., Kazemi. A. A. (2015), Analysis of Distribution of Public Services in Shiraz with Spatial Correlation Models in Arc GIS and Geo da Software, Journal Management System, Vol. 6, No. 22, pp. 1-14 (in Persian).
12. Keniger, L. E., Gaston, K. J., Irvine, K. N. and Fuller, R. A. (2013), What are the Benefits of Interacting with nature? International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, No. 10, pp. 913–935.
13. Lahijanian, A., Shie Beigi, Sh. (2010), An Analytical Approach to the Design and Management of Urban Parks and Their Relationship with the Health of Citizens, Hoviat Shahr, Vol. 4, No. 7, pp. 95-104 (in Persian).
14. Lee, S. I. (2000), Developin a Bivariate Spatial Association an Integration of Pearson's r and Moran's I, Journal of Geographical Systems, No. 3, pp. 369-385.
15. Maas, J., Verheij, R. A., Spreeuwenberg, P., Groenewegen, P. P. (2008), Physical Activity as a Possible Mechanism Behind the Relationship Between Green Space and Health a Multilevel Analysis, BMC Public Health, Vol. 8, No. 1.
16. Majdi, M. R., khodaee, Gh. H., Ghayourmobarhan, M., Aziminezhad, M., Esmaeeli, H., Parizade, M., Safarian, M. (2007, June), Urban Housewives are at Higher Risk for type 2 Diabetes, Second Women's Health Promotion Contest with Healthy Family Focus, Women's Affairs Council in cooperation with the Research Vice-President of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad (in Persian).
17. Momsen, J. H. (2008), Gender and Development, Translated by Zohreh Fanni, Tehran, pub Tehran University (in Persian).
18. Nour, N. M. (2014), Global Women's Health–A global Perspective, Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation, Vol. 74 (sup. 244), pp. 8-12.
19. Parks, S. E., Housemann, R. A., Brownson, R. C. (2003), Differential Correlates of Physical a Activity in Urban and Rural Adults of Various Socioeconomic Backgrounds in the United States, Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, Vol. 57, No. 1, pp. 29-35.
20. Patchias, E. M., Waxman, J. (2007), Women and Health Coverage the Affordability Gap, the Common Wealth Fund, Issue Brief, No. 25, pp. 1-12.
21. Pereira, G., Foster, S., Martin, K., Christian, H., Brouff, B.J., Knuiman, M., Giles-Corti, B. (2012), The Association Between Neighborhoods Greenness and Cardiovascular Disease an Observational Study, BMC Public Health, Vol. 12, No. 466, pp. 2-9.
22. Pretty, J., Peacock, J., Sellens, M., Griffin, M. (2005), The Mental and Physical Health Outcomes of Green Exercise, International Journal of Environmental Health Research, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 319-337.
23. Rahnama, M. R., Zabihi, J. (2011), Analysis of the distribution of urban public facilities in the area of spatial justice with integrated access model in Mashhad, Geography and Development Iranian Journal, No. 23, pp. 5-26 (in Persian).
24. Rahnama, M. R., Abbas Zadeh, Gh. R. (2008), Principles, Foundations and Modeling Models of the Form of the City, Mashhad Jahad University pub (in Persian).
25. Reklaitiene, R., Grazuleviciene, R., Dedele, A., Virviciute, D., Vensloviene, J., Tamosiunas, A. Bernotiene, G. (2014), The Relationship of Green Space, Depressive Symptoms and Perceived General Health in Urban Population, Scandinavian Journal of Public Health, Vol. 42, No. 7, pp. 669-676.
26. Safarian, M., Shakeri, M. T., Moradi Marjane, R., Sadeghi, Kh., Mohammad Abadi, S. (2007), Prevalence of Obesity and Distribution of Fat in Mashhad's Adolescent Girls, Second Women's Health Promotion Contest with Healthy Family Focus, Women's Affairs Council in Cooperation with the Research Vice-President of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad (in Persian).
27. Shanhan, D.F., Fuller, R.A., Bush, R., Lin, B.B., Gaston, K.J. (2015), The Health Benefits of Urban Nature How Much do we Need? Bio Science, No. 65, pp. 476-485.
28. Timperio, A., Giles-Corti, B., Crawford, D., Andrianopoulos, N., Ball, K., Salmon, J., Hume, C. (2008), Features of Public Open Spaces and Physical Activity Among Children Findings from the CLAN Study, Preventive Medicine, No, 47, pp. 514-518.
29. Vedadhir, A.A., Sadati, M.H., Ahmadi, B. (2008), Women's Health from the Perspective of Health Magazines in Iran, Women in Development and Politics, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 133-155 (in Persian).
30. World Health Organization. (2012), Physical Inactivity a Global Public Health Problem. 2010. URL www. Who. int/dietphysicalactivity/factsheet_inactivity/en/. Part I APPEND