1. Amer, S. (2007), Towards Spatial Justice in Urban Health Services Planning, a Spatial-analytic GIS-Based Approach Using Dar es Salaam, Tanzania as a Case Study, Ph.D Degree, University of Utrecht.
2. Ahmadtozeh, V. (2013), Investigating and Analyzing the Spatial Justice of the City in Saqez, MA thesis, in Geography and Urban Planning, University of Tehran .(in Persian)
3. Afrakhteh, H., Riahi, V., Jalalian, H., Saraei, S. (2016), Evaluation the Spatial Justice in Distribution of Rural Services in The Counties of Isfahan Province, Journal of Country Planning, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 57-81.(in Persian)
4. Emily, T. (1998), Visualizing Fairness, Equity Maps for Planners, American Planning Association. Journal of the American Planning Association Vol. 64, No. 1, pp. 2
5. Dufaux, F. (2008), Birth Announcement, Justice Spatial/Spatial justice, www.jssj.org.
6. Gray, R. (2002), the Social Accounting project and Accounting organization and society privileging engagement, Imaging new accounting, Accounting organizations and Society, 27.
7. Harvey, D. (1996), Justice, Nature and Geography of Difference, Black well Publishers Inc, First Published, U.S.A oxford QX4 JF.UK, Chapter 13.
8. Haughton, G., Counsell, D. (2004), Regions, Spatial Strategies and Sustainable Development ed, London, Routledge.
9. Heidarian, M. (2010), An Analysis of Inequality in Cultural Services with a Social Justice Approach Using GIS, Case Study: Zanjan City, Thesis Master of Science Geography and Urban Planning, Zanjan University. (in Persian)
10. Hataminezhad, H., Farhoudi, R., Jaberi, M. (2008), Analysis of Social Inequality in Prosperity of Urban Services Land Uses, Case study: Esfarayen, Human Geography Research Quarterly, Vol. 41, No. 65 .(in Persian)
11. Hewko, G. (2003), Spatial Equity in the Urban Environment Assessing Neighborhoods Accessibility to Public Amenities, University of Alberta.
12. Kanbur, R., Venables, A. (2005), Spatial Inequality and Development, Oxford University pub.
13. Liao, C. (2009), Explore the Spatial Equity of Urban Public Facility Allocation Base on Sustainable development.
14. Lochner, K., Inhiro K., Bruce, P. (1999), Social Capital a Guide to its Measurement, Health Place, 5.
15. Maleki, H. (2003), Sociology of Stratums and Social Inequalities University of Payam Noor pub. (in Persian)
16. Mehdizadeh, J. (2003), Strategic Planning for Urban Development, Center for Urban Studies and Architecture of Iran pub, First Edition. (in Persian)
17. Parizadi, T., Hosseini, F., Behboody Moghadam, H. (2016), Analysis of the Spatial Inequalities in Distribution Utilities in Term of Righteousness (Case Study: Marivan City) Vol. 6, No. 21, pp. 91-102. (in Persian)
18. Rahnema, M., Zabihi, J. (2011), Distribution of Public Urban Amenities Analysis Along with Apace Justice Through Integral Access in Mashhad .(in Persian)
19. Sharifi, A. (2006), Social Justice and City an Analysis of District Inequalities in Ahvaz, Thesis PhD of Science Geography and Urban Planning, Tehran University. (in Persian)
20. Shokoui, H. (2012), New Thoughts in Geography Philosophy, Gita Shenasi pub.(in Persian)
21. Talen, E. (1998), After the Plans Methods to Evaluate the Implementation Success of Plans Journal of Planning Education and Research, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 79-91.
22. Taghvai, M., Kiumarsi, H. (2011), Leveling of Urban Neighborhoods Based on the Amount of Utilization of Facilities and Services Using the Topsis Technique (Case study: Neighborhoods Abadeh City, Journal of Urban Planning Research, Second Year, No. 5. (in Persian)
23. Varesi, H., Zangi Abadi, A., Yaghfuri, H. (2008), Comparative Study of the Distribution of Urban Public Services from the Perspective of Social Justice, Case study: Zahedan, Geography and Development journal, Vol. 6, No. 11, pp. 139-156. (in Persian)
24. Zakerian, M., Mousavi, M, Bagheri, K. (2010), An Analysis of the Distribution of Population and Distribution of Services in Meybod Urban Neighborhoods in Terms of Sustainable Development, Journal Management System, Vol. 1, No. 29 .(in Persian)