1. Ayoob M (2002) Humanitarian intervention and state sovereignty. Int J Hum Rights,6(1):81–102. Routledge Publisher, London. [DOI:10.1080/714003751
2. Barr, James.(2011) A Line in the Sand. Britain, France and the Struggle that Shaped the Middle East.London/New York: Simon & Schuster.
3. Bellamy Alex (2009) Responsibility to protect or Trojan horse? The crisis in Darfur and humanitarian intervention after Iraq. In: Rosenthal JH and Barry C (eds) Ethics and international affairs. Georgetown University Press, Washington, DC.
4. Bellamy, Alex. (2003). "Humanitarian Intervention and the Three Traditions", Global Society, Vol.17, NO.1, p 3-21.
5. Blackbum, Robert and Busuttil, Games (1997), Human Rights for the 21st Century, London: Acassell Imprint.
6. Bozo, Frederic(2016) A History of the Iraq Crisis: France, the United States and Iraq,1991–2003, New York: Columbia University Press.
7. Connor, Eileen M. O and Hoffman, David (2005) "Media in Iraq: The Fallacy of Psy-Ops",International Herald Tribune, December 16.
8. Corten, Olivier (2003) Le Retour Des Guerres Preventives, Bruxelles, Labor.
9. Dobos N (2008) Justifying humanitarian intervention for the people who pay for it. Praxis 1(1).Spring Manchester UK: Manchester University.
10. Dobos N (2009) On altruistic war and national responsibility: justifying humanitarian intervention to soldiers and taxpayers. In: Ethical theory and moral practise. Springer, Berlin.
11. Donnelly, J. (2002). "Twentieth Century Realism" in Nardin and D.Mapel (eds), Tradition of International EthicsCambridge: Cmbridge University Press.
12. Goldrick, Dominic Mc (1996), The principle of None – Intervention, Human Rights, The United Nations and the principles of International Law, London and New York: Routledge.
13. Ikenberry, G. John (2006) Liberal Order and Imperial Ambition: Essays on American Power and International Order, London: Polity.
14. Karl, Hoffmann (1927) Oelpolitik und angelsa¨chsischer Imperialismus. Berlin: Ring-Verlag.
15. Katzman, Kenneth (2004) "Iraq: U.S. Regime Change Efforts and Post-Saddam Governance CRS Report for Congress", CRS Report for Congress, Order Code RL31339, Updated October 22.
16. Kissinger, Henry. (1992). Humaniterian Intervention has Its Hazards", International Herald Tribune, 14 December.
17. Krasner, S. (1999). Sovereignty: Organized Hypocrisy, Prinston: Prinston, University press.
18. Lawrence, T. E.(1962) Seven Pillars of Wisdom. A Triumph. London: Penguin Books.
19. Leffler, Melvyn (2004) "Bush's foreign Policy", Foreign Policy, Sept./Oct: 22-8.
20. Mandelbaum, Michel. 2003. "A Perfect Failure; NATO's War Against Yugoslavia", Foreign Affairs, Vol. 78, No.5, 2-8.
21. Mann, M. (2004) "The First Failed Empire of the 21st Century," Review of International Studies, 30:631- 53.
22. Miller RB (2008) Justifications of the Iraq war examined. Ethics Int Affairs, 22.1. Carnegie Council, New York.
23. Ottaway M and Lacina B (2003). International interventions and imperialism: lessons from the 1990s. SAIS Review, vol XXIII, No 2 (Summer–Fall). John Hopkins University Press,Washington D.C. [DOI:10.1353/sais.2003.0051
24. Parekh, Biko (1997), "Rethinking Humanitarian Intervention",International Science Review.
25. Pillar, Paul R. (2011) Intelligence and U.S. Foreign Policy. Iraq, 9/11, and Misguided Reform. New York: Columbia University Press, 2011.
26. Rifaat, Ahmed (1979) International Aggression, Stockholm, Humanities Press.
27. Rosenthal. J.H. (1995). "Biography Ethics and Statecraft" in C. J. Nolan (ed.), Ethics and Statecraft: The Moral Dimention of International Affairs, Weatport, Conn Praeger.
28. Schmidt Brian C. and Williams, Michael C. (2008) 'The Bush Doctrine and the Iraq War: Neoconservatives Versus Realists', Security Studies.
29. Schmitt, Karl. (1996). The Concept of Political, trans. G. Schwab, Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
30. Tanca, Antonia (1993) Foreign Armed Intervention in Internal Conflict, London, Martinus Nijhoff Publisher.
31. Wheeler N (2004) Humanitarian intervention after 9/11. In: Anthony Lang (ed) Humanitarian intervention. Georgetown University Press Georgetown, DC.
32. Wight, Martin. (1966). "Western Values in International Relations", in H.Butterfield and M. Wight (eds), Diplomatic Investigation: Essays in the Theory of International PoliticsCambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press.
33. Wimelius, AE (2009) Humanitarian interventions as neo-colonialism? Perspectives from the Muslim world. Paper for the annual international studies association convention, March 22–25, San Diego, CA. The North–South divide and international studies. Tucson, AZ:International Studies Association.
34. Wright, George.(2003) "Wolfowitz: Iraq War Was About Oil". The Guardian, June 4.
35. Wright, Lawrence.(2006) The Looming Tower. Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11. New York: Vintage Books.
36. Zaiter, Haifa.(2012) "Is Iraq's New Alliance With Russia. A Game Changer for Region?". As-Safir Lebanese independent newspaper, Oct 12. http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/politics/ 2012/10/is-iraq-and-russias-new-alliance-a-regional-game-changer.html.