1. Akhundi, A. A., Sohrabi, M., & Azimzadeh Mousavi, F. (2015). Information technology, urban recreation and local identity. comparative study of hackney preparation at the London 2012 paralympics and the urban rehabilitation program of Kyoto. Two Journal of Art University, 7(14), 5-24. (Persian)
2. Andalib, A., Bayat, A., & Rasouli, L. (2013). Comparative study of regeneration of worn urban textures of Khayam Block, Tehran (Iran) and Liverpool 1 Project (the UK). Journal of Environment, 6(23), 79-104. (Persian)
3. Azizi, M. M. (2004). Position of indicators of housing in the process of housing planning, Fine Arts, 17, 31-42. (Persian)
4. Bahraini, S. H., Izadi, M. S., & Mofidi, M. (2013). The approaches and policies of urban renewal from" urban reconstruction" to "sustainable urban regeneration". Urban Studies Quarterly, 3(9), 17-30. (Persian)
5. Bakhshi, A., Kalantari, M., & Kayamehr, R. (2012). Revival and regeneration of old tissue of Shahriyaz (case study of six windrowers). Paper presented at the Fourth Urban Planning and Management Conference, Mashhad. (Persian)
6. Beswick, C. A., & Tsenkova, S. (2002). Overview of urban regeneration policies Urban Regeneration: Learning from the British Experience. (pp. 9-17). Calgary: University of Calgary, Faculty of Environmental Design.
7. Cowan, R. (2005). The dictionary of urbanism. Chicago: Streetwise Press.
8. Design the Residential Complex Yazd. (2015). (Persian)
9. Ebrahimi, H. R., Saeedi Rezvani, N., & Ma'ani Manjili, A. (2011). Formulation of the principles of designing children's play spaces with emphasis on the age of 5-12 years old. Case study: Rasht. Bagh- e Nazar, 8(9), 31-42. (Persian)
10. Eskandari Sani, M., & Sajjadi, J. (2014). Collective action, development of local communities and their role in reducing urban poverty (case study: Nematabad, Tehran). Journal of Geography and Urban-Regional Planning, 4(11), 31-48. (Persian)
11. Falamaki, M. M. (2004). Revitalization of historic towns and towns of Tehran (Fifth ed.). Tehran: Tehran University. (Persian)
12. Fleury-Bahi, G., Félonneau, M.-L., & Marchand, D. (2008). Processes of place identification and residential satisfaction. Environment and Behavior, 40(5), 669-682. [DOI:10.1177/0013916507307461
13. Ghare Bagloo, M., & Khaleghi Moghaddam, N. (2015). Typology of residential complexes, an effective step in designing the quality of contemporary residential complexes (case study: Residential complexes of Tabriz city). Journal of Architecture and Urban Planning, 7(14), 117-139. (Persian)
14. Haji Nejad, A., Rafieian, M., & Zamani, H. (2010). Investigating individual variables affecting citizens' satisfaction with the quality of life environment (case study: Comparison of the old and new textures of Shiraz city), . Geography and Development, 8(17), 63-82. (Persian)
15. Hekmat Nia, H., & Zangi Abadi, A. (2004). Analysis and analysis of sustainability levels in Yazd's neighborhoods and providing solutions to improve the proces. Geographical Researches Quarterly Journal, 19(1), 37-51. (Persian)
16. Jokilehto, J. (1999). A history of architectural conservation. Oxford, London: Butterworth-Heinemann. [DOI:10.1080/13556207.1999.10785249
17. Khalili, A., Nurolahi, H., Rashidi, N., & Rahmani, M. (2014). Evaluation of Mehr Housing policies in Iran and providing strategies for its improvement. Urban Studies Quarterly, 4(13), 83-92. (Persian)
18. Lak, A. (2015). Experience of recreation of attachment to places in earthquake-affected neighborhoods using the grounded theory method Case study: Emamzadeh Zayed and Ghasr Hamid in Bam. Two Quarterly Articles of the University of Art, 8(15), 159-176. (Persian)
19. Lotfi, S. (2007). Urban regeneration into a common language for urban restoration and reconstruction of Iran. Paper presented at the Second National Conference on Urban Regeneration and Urban Regeneration, Shiraz University. (Persian)
20. Nasser, N. (2003). Planning for urban heritage places: reconciling conservation, tourism, and sustainable development. Journal of planning literature, 17(4), 467-479. [DOI:10.1177/0885412203017004001
21. Norouzian, M., & Zaryari, K. (2013). The consequences of noncompliance with parking rules and regulations in the apartment complexes (case study: Tehran). Journal of Urban Planning and Research., 5(7), 65-82. (Persian)
22. Pour Ahmad, A., & Akbar-Nejad Bahi, R. (2011). Urban historical texture recycling pyramid using SWOT model (case study, historical context of Babol city). Geography Quarterly and Urban Planning of Zagros Landscape, 3(9), 81-107.(Persian)
23. Pour Ahmad, A., Habibi, K., & Keshavarz, M. (2010). The concept of urban recovery concept as a new approach in urban-worn textures. Iranian Journal of Islamic History, 1(1), 73-92. (Persian)
24. Pour Jafar, M. R., Sadeghi, A., Khademi, M., & Zahed, Y. (2017). Local communities: Design roots and policies. Municipalities, 99, 73-77. (Persian)
25. Prewitt Diaz, J. O., & Dayal, A. (2008). Sense of place: A model for community based psychosocial support programs. Australasian Journal of Disaster and Trauma Studies, 63(8), 820-827.
26. Rafiean, M., Asgari, A., & Asgarizadeh, Z. (2009). Satisfaction of citizens from urban settlements. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 7(1), 57-68. (Persian)
27. Rezaei, M. R., & Kamayizadeh, Y. (2012). An evaluation of the satisfaction level of the residents of Maskan-e-Mehr complexes, case study:The case of Fatemieh Site in Yazd. Urban Studies Quarterly, 2(5), 13-26. (Persian)
28. Roberts, P., & Sykes, H. (2003). Urban Regeneration: A handbook. California: Sage.
29. Roberts, P., Sykes, H., & Granger, R. (2017). Urban regeneration. London: SAGE Publications. [DOI:10.4135/9781473921788
30. Sadd, D. D. (2009). What is event-led regeneration? Are we confusing terminology or will London 2012 be the first games to truly benefit the local existing population? Event Management, 13(4), 265-275. [DOI:10.3727/152599510X12621081189112
31. Sahizadeh, M., & Izadi, M. S. (2004). Urban conservation and development, two complementary or incompatible approaches. Abadi Urban Development and Architecture Quarterly, 14(43), 12-21. (Persian)
32. Salehi Milani, S., & Shida Bagheri Beheshti, S. (2009). Comparative study of urban cultural and historical points in Isfahan. Urban Construction Architecture Quarterly, 10, 32-39. (Persian)
33. Saraei, M. H., & Alian, M. (2015). Measurement and assessment of the level of sustainability in the neighborhoods of the historical texture of Yazd city. Space Planning, 19(1), 79-108. (Persian)
34. Seyfaddini, F., Ziyari, K., & Azimi, A. (2013). Analyzing the geographical gap in the quality of housing in the 22 areas of the city of Tehran. Geography (International Journal of the Iranian Geographical Society), 11(39), 212-233. (Persian)
35. Silvestre, G. (2009). The social impacts of mega-events: Towards a framework. Esporte e sociedade, 4(10), 1-26.
36. United Nations Environment Programme. (2004). Mediterranean Action Plan, Map Technical Reports Serie.
37. Yazd Municipality. (2017). (Persian)
38. Zabihi, H., Habib, F., & Rahbari Manesh, K. (2011). Relationship between satisfaction of residential complexes and the impact of residential complexes on human relations (case study of multiple residential complexes in Tehran). City Identity Quarterly, 5(8), 103-118. (Persian)