1. Abdullah Zadeh, Gh. (2015), Investigating the Impact of Tourism on Permanent Livelihoods of Villagers in Golestan Province, Journal of Tourism Planning and Development, Fourth Year, No. 15. pp. 169-148. (in Persian)
2. Afarinesh, B. (2010), Investigating Residents' Attitudes towards the Development of Tourism (Case study: Abhar County, Soltanieh Village), Thesis for a Master's Degree, University of Zanjan (in Persian).
3. Anderson, J. (2001), Risk Management in Rural Development, Rural Strategy, Background Paper, Retrieved from: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download? doi=10.1.1.196.8987& rep=rep1&type=pdf. Last seen: July 15, 2016
4. Ashley, C. (2000), The Impacts of Tourism on Rural Livelihoods Namibia's Experience (No. ODI Working Paper 128), London. Retrieved from: https://www.odi.org /sites/odi.org.uk/files/odi-assets/publications-opinion-files/2754.pdf. Last Seen: June 15, 2016
5. Assan, J. (2014). Livelihood Diversification and Sustainability of Rural Non-Farm Enterprises in Ghana, Journal of Management and Sustainability, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 1-12.
6. Belcher, B. (2012), Development of a village-level livelihood Monitoring tool a case-study in Viengkham District, Lao PDR, International Forestry Review, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 5-22.
7. Brown, C. (2004), Steps to Planning a Sustainable future for Tourism, Heritage and the environment Edition1 Department of the Environment and Heritage Australia.
8. Chambers, R. (2005), Ideas for Development, London, Earth Scan Pub.
9. Christensen, I. (2008), Socio-Economic and Livelihood Analysis in Investment Planning, FAO Policy Learning Programme, Socio-Economic, Livelihood Module 3, Investment and Resource Mobilization.
10. Daskon, C. (2005), Gross National Happiness a New Paradigm? Culture: a New Attribute to Studying Rural livelihood, New Zealand Department of Geography, University of Otago.
11. DFID. (2001), Sustainable Livelihoods Guidance Sheets, Numbers 1-8, London Department for International Development.
12. Ellis, F. (1999), Rural Livelihood Diversity in Developing Countries Evidence and Policy Implications, London, the Overseas Development Institute.
13. Fouracre, P. (2001), Transport and sustainable rural livelihoods, rural transport knowledge base, rural Travel and Transport Program. Retrieved April 10, 2016 from: https://www.ssatp.org /sites/ssatp/files/publications/HTML/ruraltransport/knowledge_base/English/Module%205/5 _3a%20Sustainable%20Livelihoods.pdf.
14. Ghadiri Masoom, M., Rezvani, M.R., Jomeh Pour, M., Baghiani, H.R (2015), Levels of livelihoods in Mountainous Villages (Case: High Taleghan Rural District in Taleghan city). Quarterly Journal of Rural Space and Rural Development, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 18-1. (in Persian).
15. Holland, J. (2003), Tourism in Poor Rural Areas Diversifying the Product and expanding the Benefits in Rural Uganda and the Czech Republic, Retrieved July 15, 2016 from https://www.odi.org/sites/odi.org.uk/files/odi-assets/publications-opinion.../4034.pdf.
16. IFAD. (2011), Rural Poverty, Rural Poverty Report 2011 , Retrieved from: July 15, 2016 http://www.ifad.org/rpr2011/index.htm.
17. Jomeh Pour, M., Ahmadi, Sh. (2011), The Impact of Tourism on Rural Sustainable Livelihoods (Case Study: Barghan Village, Savojbolagh Town), Rural Research, Second Year, No. 1, pp. 33-63. (in Persian)
18. Kostas, E. (2010), Rural Tourism an Opportunity for Sustainable Development of Rural Areas, Retrieved from: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2296832. Last Seen: April 10, 2016.
19. Kuuder, C.) 2013(, Livelihood Enhancement through Ecotourism, a Case of Mognori Eco Village Near Mole National Park, Damongo, Ghana, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 4, No. 5, pp. 137-128.
20. Mangan, T. (2010), Impact of Nature-based Tourism on Local Livelihoods, Evidence from Keenjhar Lake in Pakistan, Inancial and Technical Support from the South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics (SANDEE).