1. Abu-Nasr, D. ( 2015), Syria's Refugees Feel More Welcome in Europe Than in the Gulf , Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 49-67
2. Bakhshi, Sh., Bahari, B. (2014), Exploring the Ideology of the Takfiri-Wahhabi Islamic State of the Levant and Iraq (Isis) (in Persian).
3. Barzegar, keyhan Newspaper (1392). The Need to Prefer Geostrategic Benefits to Ideological Advocacy, Retrieved from: http://www.irdiplomacy.ir/en (in Persian).
4. Bershidsky, L. (2015), Why Don't Gulf States Accept More Refugees? Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 83-94
5. Bolton, J. (2017), US Should Support Kurdish Aspir, Huffingtonpost, Retrieved from: http://defensenews-alert.blogspot.com/2016/07/john-bolton-iraq-has-collapsed-us.html
6. Embassy of The UnitedArab Emirates (2015), Syrian Refugee Crisis – UAE Contribution, Retrieved from: http:// uae-embassy.org/syrian-refugee-crisis-%E2%80%93-uae-contribution
7. Firouzabadi, J. (2011), Foreign Policy of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Tehran, SAMT Pub.(in Persian).
8. Foley, J. (2014), Islamic State Militants Claim to Have killed US Journalist James Foley, the guardian news, from: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/19/james-wright-foley-beheaded-isis-video
9. from: http://www.worldbank. org /en/region/mena/publication/economic-effects-of-isis
10. Gower, M., Politowski, B. (2016), Syrian Refugees and the UK Response, Commons Library Briefing, Retrieved from: www.parliament.uk/commons-library
11. Lanchovichina, E., Ivanic, M. (2015), Economic Effects of Syrian war and the spread of the Islamic state on the levant,The world Bank Group,10th Defence and Seucurity Economics Workshop, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada, 6th Novenmer, [Forwarded from Sina]
12. Lashgari, E. (2016), Explain how the Geographic Influence of the Ideas of the Islamic Revolution of Iran in the Middle East through the theory of Broadcasting, Quarterly Journal of Geographic Research, Vol. 31, No. 21(in Persian).
13. Mansouri, M. (2013), Review of Russia's Positions and Objectives in Syria, Human Sciences Research Quarterly, Vol. 15, No. 31, pp. 175 -195 (in Persian).
14. Mazaheri, M., Molaee, A. (2015), The Role of Sectarianism in the Retardation of Muslim Civilization (ISIS group case study), Retrieved from: http://www.taghrib.org/farsi/ pages/content.php? tid = 224 (in Persian).
15. Moradi Niaz, f. Salehi, g., (2015), The Aftermath of ISIL's Rise to the Geopolitics of the Middle East. Quarterly Journal of Islamic Political Studies, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 103-127(in Persian).
16. Mushirzadeh, H. (2007), Evolution of International Relations Theories, Tehran, SAMT Pub.
17. NasserPour, H. (2015), ISIL and Geopolitics of Islamic Resistance, Neda Institute Quarterly No. 26, Retrieved from http://nedains.com/en/news/311900, Last Seen: 19/6/1395 (in Persian)
18. Nejat, A. (2015), ISIS Terrorist Group and National Security of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Challenges and Opportunities, Political Quarterly, Retrieved from: http://www.noormags.ir /view/fa/articlepage, pp. 103 – 119 (in Persian)
19. Niakuye, A., Sotoudeh, A. (2015), The Impact of Syria and Iraq's Internal Conflicts on 2015 - Middle East security Complex, Quarterly Journal of Strategic Policy Studies, Vol. 4, No. 15.
20. Ovisi, H. (2016), Investigating the Impact of Geographical Factors on Social Security (Case Study of Kerman Province), Geographical Research Quarterly, Vol. 31, No. 1 (in Persian)
21. Ozyurek, E. (2009), Comparative Studies in Society and History, Cambridge University Pub. Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 91-116.
22. Rose, G. (1998), Neoclassical Realism and Theories of Policy, Word Politics, Vol. 51.
23. Shadmehri, F., Zarghani, H., Kharazmi, A. (2016), Analysis of Passive Defense Considerations in Urban Infrastructure with an Emphasis on water Infrastructure, Quarterly journal of Geographic Research, Vol. 31, No. 3. (in Persian).
24. Taliaferro, J. (2009), Neoclassical Realism, the State, and Foreign Policy, Cambridge University Pub.
25. UNHCR, (2016), UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response-Turkey, UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response,Retrieved 2016-03-10 .from:http://data.
unhcr.org/ syrianrefugees /country.php?id=224han-in-the-gulf
26. UNHCR.(2016), UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response/ Iraq, UNHCR, Retrieved 17 January 2016, Retrieved from: https://data.ucher.org/syrian refugees/country. php?id=103
27. UNHCR. (2016), UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response, UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response. Retrieved 2016-02-21,http://data.unhcr.org/s- yrianrefugees/country.php?id=122
28. Yılmaz, G.( 2013), Bilingual Language Development Among the First Generation Turkish Immigrants in the Netherlands, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 1-159,
29. UNHCR. (2016), UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response, UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response. Retrieved 2016-02-21,http://data.unhcr.org/ syrianrefugees/country.php?id=8
30. Theguardian (2015), Sunni-Shia why the Conflict is More Political than Religious, Retrieved from: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/05/sunni-shia-why-conflict-more-political-than-religious-sectarian-middle-east
31. UNHCR.(2016), UNHCR Syria Regional Refugee Response, Retrieved from: http://www.unhcr.org/partners/donors/54918efa9/regional-refugee-resilience-plan-2015-2016-response-syria-crisis.html, Last Seen: 2016-03-10,
32. UNHCR. (2015), Kuwait Extends Residency Permits for Syrians, Retrieved from: http://gulfnews.com/news/mena/syria/kuwait-extends-residency-permits-for-syrians-1.1577117%D9%81%D8%B9 -% Last Seen: 10 September 2015