1. Alijani, B. (1997), Climate of Iran, Tehran, Payam-e-Noor pub, First edition (in Persian).
2. Alizadeh, A., Kamali, Gh. A., Mousavi, F., Mousavi Bygi, M. (2012), Meteorology, Mashhad, Ferdowsi
3. University pub, 15th edition (in Persian).
4. Bidokhti, A., Buke, N., Saghafi, M. (2003), Vertical Structure of Thunderstorm Gust fronts in Tehran, Journal of Earth and Space Physics, Tehran University- Geophysics Institute, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 93- 113 (in Persian).
5. Biltoft, C. A. (1974), Thunderstorm Potential of Cold Air Cumulonimbi, Journal of Applied Meteorology, Vol. 13, pp. 22-26.
6. Bluestein, H. B., Parks, C. R. (1983), A Synoptic and Photographic Climatology of Low-Precipitation Sever Thunderstorm in the Southern Plains, Monthly Weather Review, Vol. 111, pp. 2034-2046.
7. Dou, J., Wang, Y., Bornstein, R., Miao, S. (2015), Observed Spatial Characteristics of Beijing Urban Climate Impacts on Summer Thunderstorms, Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, Vol. 54, pp. 94-105, DOI: 10.1175/JAMC-D-13-0355.1.
8. Faraji, A., Doostkamian, M., Safari, Z. (2015), Statistical Analysis and Synoptic Spatial and Temporal Patterns of Precipitation Chance Thunderstorm (Case study: Zanjan), Journal of Geography and Environmental Studies, Vol. 4, No. 14, pp. 41- 66, (in Persian).
9. Ghavidel Rahimi, Y., Baghbanan, P., Farajzadeh Asl, M. (2013), The Spatial Analysis of Thunderstorm Hazard in Iran, Journal of Planning and Approval of Space, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp.185- 202, (in Persian).
10. Hashemi, M., Elahi Gol, M., (2012) Structure of Thunderstorm Gust Fronts for Bojnord (Northeast of Iran) (14th Fluid Dynamics Conference, Birjand University), [On Line], [January 2014], (in Persian).
11. Jafarpoor, E. (2007), Principles of Climatology, Tehran, Payam-e-Noor University Publications, Eighth Edition, (in Persian).
12. Jalali, O., Rasuli, A. Sari Sarraf, B. (2006), Thunderstorm Rainfalls Around Ahar, Geography and Planning, No. 24, pp. 18- 33, (in Persian).
13. Jalali, O., Jahani, M. (2008), The Investigation of Spatial Distribution of Rainfall with Thunderstorm in Northwest of Iran, Geographical Space, Vol. 8, No. 23, pp. 35- 58, (in Persian).
14. Khalesi, F. (2014), A Temporal Analysis of Thunderstorms in Iran, Applied Climatology, Year 1, No.1, pp. 47- 60, (in Persian).
15. Khazaei, M., Modiri, E., Modiri, M. (2014), Synoptic Analysis of Hazardous Thunderstorm in Isfahan, Journal of Risk Knowledge, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp 203- 215, (in Persian).
16. Khoshhal Dastjerdi, J., Ghavidel Rahimi, Y. (2007), Identification Environmental Hazards Properties in Northwest Iran (A Case Study of Thunderstorm hazards in Tabriz), Journal of Spatial Planing, No. 53, pp. 101-116, (in Persian).
17. Lashkari, H., Hojjati, Z. (2012), Synoptic-Dynamic Analysis of Thunderstorm in the Southwest of Iran, Geographic Information Geosciences (Sepehr), Vol. 21, No. 82, pp. 14- 21, (in Persian).
18. Perler, D., Marchand, O. (2009), A Study in Weather Model Output Post Processing Using the Boosting Method for Thunderstorm Detection, Weather and Forecasting, Vol. 24, pp. 211-222, DOI: 10.1175/2008WAF2007047.1.
19. Sadeghi, S., Mofidi, A., Jahanshiri, M., Doostan, R. (2014), The Role of Regional Scale Atmospheric Circulation on the Occurrence of Extremely High Air Pollution Episodes in Mashhad, Journal of Geography and Environmental Hazards, No. 10, pp. 1- 35 (in Persian).
20. Sanai nejad, S. H., Salehi, H., Babaian. I. (2010), Dynamic and Synoptic Analysis of July 28, 2009 Hailstorm in Mashhad, Iran, 14th Iranian Geophysical Conference, Tehran, Geophysics Institute, Poster Articles, Space Physics Magazine, pp. 234- 237 (in Persian).
21. Shamsipour, A. (2014), Climate Modeling - Theory and Method, Tehran, Tehran University pub, Second Edition, (in Persian).
22. Singh, J., Gairola, A., Dos, S. (2015), Numerical Simulation of a Severe Thunderstorm over Delhi Using WRF Model, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Vol. 5, pp. 1-6.
23. Tabnak News Agency, (2016), The title Weather notification was a warning, not an alert! The latest statistics from the severe flood of Mashhad, Release Date: May 9, 2014 at 08:04, [http://tabnakrazavi.ir/fa/news/32637/...], Date of observation: February, (in Persian).
24. Tajbakhsh, S., Gafarian, P., Sahraian, F. (2012), Instability Indices and Forecasting Thunderstorms the Case of 30 April 2009, Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences, Vol. 12, pp. 403-413. DOI: 10.5194/nhess-12-403-2012.