1. Brower, S. (1988), Design in Familiar Places: What Makes Home Environment Looks Good, Praeger, New York.
2. Behzadfar, M., Shakiba Manesh, A. (2008), The Place of Design Guides in the Urban Design Process, Utopia Journal, No. 1, PP. 16-1 (in Persian).
3. Center for Statistics of Iran, (1996).
4. Daneshpour, S. A. H., Sepehri Moghaddam, M., Charkchian, M. (2009), Explaining the Sense of Place Model and Studying its Elements and Dimensions, Journal of Fine Arts - Architecture and Urban Planning, No. 38, PP. 48-37 (in Persian).
5. Falahat, M. S. (2005), The Role of Physical Design in Mosque’s Sense of Place, Fine Arts, No. 22, pp. 35- 42 (in Persian).
6. Ghazizadeh, S. N. (2011), The Effect of Open Spaces in Residential Complexes to Create Sense of Place (Case Study: Selected Residential Complexes in Tehran), College of Fine Arts, Faculty of Architecture Ph.D. Abstract (in Persian).
7. Giuliani, M. V., Feldman, R. (2003), Place Attachment in a Developmental and Cultural Context, Journal of Environmental Psychology, No. 13, pp. 267-274.
8. Gifford, R. (2002), Environmental Psychology Principles and Practice, Canada, Optimal Books.
9. Halpern, D. (1995), Mental Health and the Built Environment More than Bricks and Mortar? London, Taylor and Francis.
10. Hummon, D. (1992), Community attachment: local sentiment and sense of place, In I. Altman and S. Low (Eds), Place Attachment, New York, Plenum.
11. Hidalgo, M. C., Hernadez, B. (2001), Place Attachment Conceptual and Empirical Questions Journal of Environmental Psychology, Vol. 21, No. 3, PP. 273–281.
12. Hernandez, B. (2001), Place Attachment: Conceptual and empirical questions. Journal of Environmental Psychology, No. 18, PP. 5 – 29.
13. Low, S. M., Altman, I. (1992), Place Attachment a Conceptual Inquiry, In Low, S. M., Altman, I. (Eds.) Place Attachment, New York, Plenum pub, pp. 1-12.
14. Lansing, J. B., Marans, R. W., Zehner, R. B. (1970), Planned Residential Environments, Ann Arbor, Univ of Michigan, Survey Research Center.
15. Lewicka, M. (2010), What Makes Neighborhood Different from Home and City? Effects of Place Scale on Place Attachment, Journal of Environmental Psychology, No. 30, pp. 35-51.
16. Marris, P. (1996), The Politics of Uncertainty: attachment in private and public life, New York, Routledge.
17. Marcus, C.C. (1992), Environmental Memories, In Low, S. M., Altman, I. (Eds.) Place Attachment, New York, Plenum pub.
18. Nozari, Sh. (2004), Guidelines for Designing Open spaces in Residential Residences, Sufeh Magazine, Tehran, No. 39, pp. 45 – 64 (in Persian).
19. Nozari, Sh. (2002), Guidelines to Design Open Spaces in Residential Neighborhoods Depending on the Condition of the Elderly and Children, Tehran, Building and Housing Research Center, pp. 83 – 97 (in Persian).
20. Newell, P.B. (1997), A Cross-Cultural Examination of Favorite Places, Environment and behavior, No. 29, p. 4.
21. Pourdehimi, Sh. (2012), City, Housing and Collections, Utopia, Printing 1 (in Persian).
22. Proshansky, H. M., Fabian, A. K., Kaminoff, R. (1983), Place-identity physical World Socialization of the Self, Journal of Environmental Psychology, No. 3, pp. 57-83.
23. Rashinho, M., Saeedirvshani, N. (2011), Evaluation of the Quality of Residential Environment in Residential Complexes (Case study: Milad Qazvin Complex), Educational Information Research Journal, Year 3, No. 20 (in Persian).
24. Rubinstein, R. L., Parmelee, P. A. (1992), Attachment to Place and Representation of the Life Course by the Elderly, In I. Altman, S. M. Low (Eds), Place Attachment, New York, Plenum pub.
25. Riley, R. (1992), Attachment to the Ordinary Landscape, In I. Altman, S. M. Low (Eds.), Place Attachment, New York, Plenum pub.
26. Stedman, R. C. (2003), Is it Really a Social Construction? The Contribution of Physical Environment to Sense of Place, Society and Natural Resources, No. 16, pp. 671-685.
27. Sajidzadeh, H. (2013), The Role of Sense of Place in the Identity of the Urban Areas (case study: Tomb of Hamadan City), Journal of the Research Center for Architecture and Urban Design of Garden of Art, No. 25, year 10, pp. 69-78 (in Persian).
28. Sadeghi Fereshteh, R., Dastgar Moghadam, Gh., Dedzdar, O. (2012), Investigating the Relationship Between the Physical Design of Residential Complexes and Sense of Place Among Residents (Case Study: Residential Complexes of Imam Khomeini and Imam Reza in Hamedan), No. 30, pp. 264–253 (in Persian).
29. Scannell, L., Gifford, R. (2010), Defining Place Attachment a Tripartite Organizing Framework, Journal of Environmental Psychology, No. 30, pp. 1-10.
30. Tuan, Y.F. (1977), Space and Place the Perspective of Experience, University of Minnesota pub Minneapolis.
31. Waxman, L. K. (2004), More than Coffee an Examination of People, Place, and Community with Implications for Design. Ph.D, Thesis, Florida State University.
32. Williams, D.R., Roggenbuck, J. W. (1989), Measuring place Attachment Some Preliminary Results, In LH.
33. Williams, D.R., Vaske, J.J. (2003), The Measurement of Place Attachment Validity and Generalizability of a Psychometric Approach, Forest Science, Vol. 49, No. 6, pp. 830-840.
34. Zanoni, A.f., Shababi, M.R., Bavand Consulting Engineers (1995), Clustered Housing Characteristics and Indicators, Seminars on Housing Development Policy Seminar in Iran, Second Seminar, Ministry of Housing and Urban Development and Housing, Tehran (in Persian).