1. Al-Akkam, Akram, J. M., (2012), Towards Environmentally Sustainable Urban Regeneration a Framework for Baghdad City Centre, Journal of Sustainable Development, ISSN 1913-9063 E-ISSN 1913-9071, Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education, Vol. 5, No. 9, pp. 58-74.
2. Alavi, SB., Hayati, B., (2013), Modeling of Structural Equations in Behavioral Sciences Research, Scientific Publications of Sharif Technology University (in Persian)
3. Aldous,T., Urban Villages Group, (1992), Urban Villages a Concept for Creating Mixed-Use Urban Developments on A Sustainable Scale, Urban Villages Group, London: Urban Villages Group, https://trove.nla.gov.au/version/11839871
4. Azar, A., Gholamzadeh, R., Ghanavati, M. (2013), Structural Route Modeling in Management, Knowledge Look Publishing. (in Persian)
5. Bikdeli, S., (2014), Compact City and Sustainable Urban Development, International Conference of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Urban Sustainable Development, Islamic Azad University, Tabriz. (in Persian)
6. Bochner, B. (2000), Smart Growth Tools for Transportation, ITE Journal, Vol.70, No. 11, pp. 26-29.
7. Boonstra, C., (2000), Sustainable Housing the Dutch Experience. In Sustainable Housing Principles and Practice, ed, Brian Edwards and David Turrent, London E and FN Spon, pp. 66-71
8. Breheny, M. )1992), Sustainable Development and Urban from Pion, DOI: 10.1002/sd.3460020106 [DOI:10.1002/sd.3460020106
9. Burton, E., (2000), The Compact City Just or Just Compact? A Preliminary Analysis Urban Studies, Vol.37, No. 11, pp. 1969-2001. [DOI:10.1080/00420980050162184
10. Development Plan (Comprehensive) of Holy Mashhad Metropolis (2011), Ministry of Housing and Urban Development of Mashhad Municipality Institute for Planning and Development of Mashhad, Summary of Report, Farnahad Consulting Engineers, ed. 3. (in Persian)
11. Ecocity, B. (2011), International Eco City Framework and Standards, an Initiative of Ecocity Builders and The International Ecocity Advisory Committee, Supporters: The Helen and William Mazer Foundation, Columbia Foundation, Novatek, HealthBridge Canada
12. EPA, (2000), Smart Growth Network EPA and Several Government Organization (www.Smart Growth Org)
13. Esmaeelpour, N., karamooz, E., Fakharzadeh, Z. (2015), Evaluation of The Mixed Use in Urban Street Space and Its Promotion Strategies (Case Study Kashan Street in The Middle Texture of Yazd City), Geographical Research Quarterly Journal, Vol.3, pp.1-24 (in Persian)
14. Galster, G., Hanson, R., Ratcliffe, M., Wolman, H., Coleman, S., Freihage. J., (2001), Wrestling Sprawl to The Ground: Defining and Measuring and Elusive Concept, Housing Policy Debate, Vo.12, No. 4, pp.681-717. [DOI:10.1080/10511482.2001.9521426
15. Gharakhlou, M., Hosseini, SH., (2007), Indicators of Sustainable Urban Development, Geography and Regional Development, Vol. 3. pp.157-177 (in Persian)
16. Habibpour, K., Safari, R., (2009), A Comprehensive Guide to The Application of SPSS in Survey Research, Thought Pub (in Persian)
17. Hair, J. F., Hult, G. T. M., Ringle, C.M., Sarstedt, M., (2017), A Primer on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (PLS-SEM), 2nd Ed., Thousand Oakes, CA: SAGE.
18. Harpham, T., Burton, S., Blue I., (2001), Healthy City Projects in Developing Countries the First Evaluation, South Bank University, London SW8 2JZ, UK.
19. Hataminezhad, H., Mohammadi, R., (2016), An Approach to Sustainable Urban form, Geographical Data(Sepehr), Vol. 21, No. 84, pp.2-7 (in Persian)
20. Henseler, J., Ringle, C.M., Sarstedt, M., (2015), A New Criterion for Assessing Discriminant Validity in Variance-Based Structural Equation Modeling., Journal of The Academy of Marketing Science, Vol.43, No.1, pp. 115-135. [DOI:10.1007/s11747-014-0403-8
21. Heydari, J., (2014), The Principles and Concepts of Sustainable Development and Sustainable Urban Development, Tehran, pub. Azarakhsh (in Persian).
22. Humstone, E., (2004), Sprawl Vs Smart Growth, Vermond Forum on Sprawl, pp.10-15
23. Jabareen, Y., (2006), Sustainable Urban Forms Their Typologies, Models, and Concepts, Journal of Planning Education and Research, DOI:10.1177/0739456X05285119, pp.38-52 [DOI:10.1177/0739456X05285119
24. Jabareen, Y., (2011), Teaching Sustainability a Multidisciplinary Approach, Scientific Research, DOI:10.4236/ce.2011.24055, pp.388-392 [DOI:10.4236/ce.2011.24055
25. Jenks, M., (2000), The Acceptability of Urban Intensification in Achieving Sustainable Urban Form, ed. Katie Williams, Elizabeth Burton, Mike Jenks. London E, FN Spon.
26. Karroholm, M., (2008), Setting the Scale of Sustainable Urban f,orm, Department of Architecture Built Environment, LTH, LU Lund, Sweden. Conference Architectural Inquiries, Göteborg, pp.1-10.
27. Kooshki1, F., Shokoohi, A., Bazvand, S. (2015), The Urban Form and Sustainable Development, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, June 2015, Vol. 5, No.6, ISSN 2222-6990, pp.378-387
28. Litman, T., (2005), Evaluating Criticism of Smart Growth, Victoria Transport Policy Institute. (Www. Vtpi.Org)
29. Miller, J. S, Hotel, L.A. (2002), Smart Growth Debate Socio-Economic Planning Science, Vol.36, No.1. pp.1-24 [DOI:10.1016/S0038-0121(01)00017-9
30. Newman, M., (2005), The Compact City Fallacy, Journal of Planning Education and Research, Journal of Planning Education and Research 25, DOI: 10.1177/0739456X04270466, pp.11-26 [DOI:10.1177/0739456X04270466
31. Nunnally, J.C. (1988), Psychometric Theory McGraw-Hill Book Company, Engelwood-Cliffs, NJ.
32. Oberol, A., (2004), Analyzing The Urban Spatial Structure in Cities with Growth Restrictions, Department of Architecture, Department of Urban Studies and Planning.
33. Parfrey, E. (2002), Stop Sprawl, Sierra Club, (www.Sierra Club. Org)
34. Peiser, R. (2001), Decomposing Urban Sprawl, Town Planning Review. Vol. 72, No. 3. pp.275-298 [DOI:10.3828/tpr.2001.72.3.275
35. Pendall, R., Jonathan, M., William, F. (2004), Holding The Line Urban Containment in The United States. Washington, DC: Brookings Institution Center on Urban and Metropolitan Policy.
36. Rahnama, MR., Abbaszadeh, GR., (2000), Principles and Models to Assess the Physical Form of the City, Mashhad, Published by SID (in Persian).
37. Romanos, M., Auffrey, Ch., (2002), A Frame Work for Sustainable Urban Form, Managing The Development of Intermediate Size Cities, Kluwer Academic Publishing.
38. Rogers, R. (1997), Cities for a Small Planet, London, Faber and Faber.
39. Rudin, D., Nicholas, F., (1999), Building The 21st Century Home the Sustainable Urban Neighborhood. Oxford, UK Architectural Press.
40. Seyfoddini, F., (2010), Principle of Urban Planning, Ayizh Pub. (in Persian)
41. Sixth Schedule Sixth Five-Year Plan for The Economic, Social and Cultural Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran (1395-1393), Management and Planning Organization. (in Persian)
42. Song, Y., Knaap, G. J., (2004), Measuring Urban Form: Is Portland Winning the War on Sprawl? Journal of The American Planning Association, Vol. 70, No. 2, pp. 210-225. [DOI:10.1080/01944360408976371
43. Vieira, A.L. (2011), Interactive LISREL in Practice, Springer Heidelberg Dordrecht London New York. [DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-18044-6
44. VTPI (2005), On Line TDM Encyclopedia, Victoria Transportation Policy Institute.(www.vtpi.org)
45. Ziari, K., Janbaba Nejad, M., (2009), Views and Opinions of Healthy City, Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies, Municipalities, Vol.9, No. 95, pp.14-23 (in Persian)
46. Walmsly, A., (2006), Greenways Multiplying and Diversifying in The 21st Century, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 76, pp. 190-252 [DOI:10.1016/j.landurbplan.2004.09.036
47. Williams, C., Burton, E., Jencks, M., (2009), Achieving Sustainable Urban form (Methods and Strategies) Translated by Khalil Nejad, Mohammad Hadi, Tehran, Processing and Urban Planning, First Printing (In Persian).
48. 5th Five-Year Plan for The Development of the Islamic Republic of Iran, (2011), Islamic Republic of Iran Vice President of Strategic Planning and Control (in Persian)